Apple Watch loses power
I stainless steel Apple Watch, of computing power lost and won't take a charge.
There was no warning of low power, she just died.
Try restarting your watch force: hold down the side button and the digital Crown for about 10 seconds, until you see the logo.
If this does not help, then try to charge your watch for about 2.5 hours, making sure that you follow the instructions from here:
After this period, if it has not already restarted automatically, remove it from the charger and:
-Try to restart it (by pressing the side button until you see the Apple logo).
-If necessary, then try force it restarts again.
Tags: Apple Watch
My Apple Watch is stuck on the screen of the weekly activity. I tried setting down, I tried the button dial spinning and nothing. There is no done either button. Do I let my Apple Watch lose all batteries, or is there a way to solve this problem!
There should be a link to the upper left corner of the screen.
Even if you don't see (after verifying that you have reached the top of the summary page), try to tap into this area to exit Preview.
I just bought and Apple Watch and Power Beats headphones wireless because I want to be able to respond to calls with a tap on my watch and then have the call come through the headset. The beautiful girl in the Apple Store said that it could be done.
I have the headset paired with the watch, but when a call comes in and I respond with the watch he's just over the watch, not the helmet speaker. I have to do something different?
In order to use your headphones for phone calls, they must be associated with the place on your iPhone (not to your Apple Watch).
Headset Bluetooth can be used with Apple Watch to listen to the music:
I reset my Apple Watch and I can no longer use it, whenever I press the power button, it gives me the sign of loading
Try restarting your watch force: press and hold the side button and the digital Crown for about 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
Apple Watch magnetic charging Dock is compatible with the adapter USB 12W power and if so, is the adaptor 12W shorten the charging time?
Yes and no.
I bought iPhone 6s and want to synchronize the activity and health data history for this new phone with no other data from my old iPhone. So, I deleted all my apps and data from the old iPhone. Now, I want to do a factory for the older iPhone reset so I can make a clean backup that contains data of historic activity and health only.
If I do the wipe the phone completely, I'll lose data Apple Watch?
Thank you for contributing to the communities of Apple Support.
Congratulations on your new iPhone! It seems that you prepare transfer data to the new device.
If the plant reset you your iPhone, all data will be erased. I'd say no pairing your Apple Watch of your old iPhone first, as mentioned in transfer the contents of an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on a new device:
Before you start
- If you have an Apple Watch and you are about to move the contents of a new iPhone, you must cancel the pairing of your watch from your current iPhone first. Unpairing automatically backup your Apple Watch. Now you are ready to set up your new iPhone. After that, you can pair your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
Since you've already deleted the other data and applications on your old iPhone, I recommend the suite of measures to transfer the contents of an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on a new device after you UN-pair the watch. This will ensure that the activity and health data are transferred to your new iPhone.
See you soon.
Last night I updated my Apple Watch to OS 3. This morning, I saw battery drawing horribly. Within 3 hrs it drained 90%.
This happened to me, too, the first day after the update. I restarted the watch, he loaded all night, and he's back for normal use.
It works like find my iPhone?
is it possible to find a lost watch?
There is currently no way to physically locate Apple Watch (in a similar way to how the find my iPhone can be used to locate a lost iPhone). Unlike some other Apple devices, the Watch has a built-in GPS functions.
However, locking Activation can be used to disable the cards Pay of Apple on your watch and prevent unauthorized use of the watch if it is lost or stolen.
Lock activation is automatically enabled for your watch if you find my iPhone put in place on your iPhone. If your watch is lost or fly, turn on Mark as missing in the app on your iPhone or on a computer via iCloud.com watch:
I'm going to Germany in a few days and wonder if my Apple Watch can be charged by connecting directly the charger USB to an outlet of 240v. do I need to use a transformer to get the tension down to 120V on the side of the USB?
Yes it can - you don't need a transformer. The adapter can be used in several output 120V and 240V.
I will be going on a trip and won't wear my Apple Watch for a few months. What is the best method for storage?
Follow these tips from Apple:
When storing long-term Apple Watch, two major factors will affect the overall health of the battery:
- The ambient temperature, and;
- Percent charge remaining in the battery when you turn off your watch, ready for storage.
Apple recommends the following:
- Do not recharge completely or fully unload your Apple Watch - load only around 50%. (If you store a device when the battery is completely discharged, the battery could fall into a 'deep discharge State", leaving unable to hold a charge. (However, if you store full for a long time, the battery can lose some of its ability, resulting in the shorter battery life).
- Turn off your watch to avoid the use of the extra battery: press and hold the side button until you see the cursor off the power, then drag the slider to turn off.
- Place your watch in a fresh environment free of humidity with temperatures of less than 32 ° C (90 ° F).
- If you plan to store your watch for more than six months, charge it to 50% every six months.
When you turn back on your watch, it can directly enter the mode of power reserve. To exit this mode, charge your watch, then press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears.
So, I've been using a Apple Watch for a while and my number one problem is that 'Activity', I put together for the last year is not sync with the iCloud, so when I upgraded my iPhone 6 to iOS10 all my activity watch is gone. I tested this point last week and it seems that "Activity" app does not synchronize your data in the cloud, so if you lose your phone or your watch you will have to start all over again and latest data are lost. This seems to be a huge concern when I spend all this time my overall follow-up and progress. Everyone see what happens if you put to level or restart/reset your watch or your phone?
Health and historical activity data is stored on your iPhone. It is not recorded separately in iCloud.
To guard against data loss, be sure to make regular backups of your iPhone.
If the backup via iTunes, make sure to select the option to encrypt iPhone backup (unencrypted backup excludes the sensitive data, including health and activity). iCloud backups are encrypted as standard.
I got no problem with my MacBook Pro with my Apple Watch wake. However, all of a sudden, he just stopped. The only thing that has happened since has been the update of the software for the new patch for my iPhone and iPad. From here (which was yesterday), I have more see a prompt that my MacBook Pro is being woken up by my Apple Watch. All this experience?
Restart your Apple Watch.
- Hold down the side button until you see the cursor off the power.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- Once your watch turns off, press and hold the side button again until you see the Apple logo.
See if that makes a difference.
Since last week (after update watch OS) do not charge my Apple Watch sport
more than a minute...
After a minute, I get an error message saying that 'charge with. "
This accessory is not supported"even I use the original White
Magnetic charger and I've never had such an error before.
I tried to disable the twinning and restart the watch it dosent help
Try charging your watch once again. In doing so, check that:
- All the plastic film was removed from both ends and both sides of the cable support (consult closely on the head of the charger).
- On the back of your watch and the head of the charge cable are clean and dry (clean with an abrasive, lint cloth).
- The head of the load is properly aligned with the back of the watch, with the concave side / curve touch fully:
- Some docks of watch, brackets, cases or protectors might hinder it. If you use one of these accessories, try to load the watch by plugging it directly into the charging cable, without using the.
- If possible, test using a different Apple genuine magnetic Charging Cable (for example, by borrowing one from a friend).
- If you reload your watch by plugging the cable into the socket:
- Check that the magnetic charge cable Apple USB connector is fully engaged in the USB power adapter.
- Check that the USB power adapter is fully committed in the socket.
- Try to use different maps of the following:
- Adapter USB Apple that was provided with the watch, or;
- A 5W Apple (iPhone) or 12W (iPad) USB power adapter, or;
- A third-party certified 5W (MFi) Apple USB power adapter.
- Try using a different take (one that is known to work properly).
- If no other suitable adapters are available, try to load by plugging the cable into a USB port.
- If loading via a USB port on a computer, make sure that you use a USB 2.0 or 3.0 port, the computer remains turned on and awake, and the cable is plugged directly into the computer (not on, for example, an external keyboard).
If you identify a problem with a particular component (adapter, cable, or watch) or the question otherwise persists, contact Apple support (mail service may be available) or make a Genius Bar reservation to have your products verified and, if recommended by Apple, served (either under warranty or through a service fee and out-of-warranty):
- Contact - Support official Apple
To check your warranty status (the serial number is on the back of your watch):
I have a new iPhone. My previous iPhone died from water damage. My latest backup did not include data from health or regarding my Apple Watch. If I try to pair my Apple Watch to my new iPhone, it seems I have to reset the watch and lose all my data (15 months)! I really don't want to lose my data and training, as well as the health of my Apple Watch, but now I can't pair it with my iPhone.
What can I do?
I'm afraid there is nothing you can do.
Historical data of health and activity are stored on your iPhone paired, not on the watch.
If you do not have a backup of your previous iPhone (from which to restore your new iPhone), you can retrieve no historical data.
You will need to erase content and settings on your watch and pair it with your new iPhone:
- On your watch: go to the home screen (via a simple press on the digital Crown) > (cog icon) settings > general > reset > erase content and settings.
- Then pair your watch to your new iPhone: configure your Apple Watch - Apple Support
Would a Apple Watch series 2 purchased in the USA work & fully compatible for use in the UK? The reason I ask is I'm in the United States from Saturday next and that could save me a lot of money.
You will be able to use the watch in the United Kingdom.
There is no regional differences in the hardware and the software can be configured to the United Kingdom.
The supplied USB power adapter will have to pine trees located in the United States. However, you can load the watch in the United Kingdom using the Apple USB power for your iPhone adapter. Alternatively, you can buy an adapter as a separate accessory:
Maybe you are looking for
My apps used to be in alpha order. Today, they aren't. They are in ascending order. Don't know that happened. When I check the view menu, there is no option for descending order. What should do?
using the last FF with tabmixplus, but I can't find the option if it is there. basically want the default behavior for the opening of bookmarks; to open the active window. Thank you
I used to use the feature "Organize bookmarks" to edit, rearrange and manage folders for my favorites. I can't find "Organize bookmarks" in the bookmarks toolbar. Where at - it go? There is another easy way to edit, rearrange and manage the files to
I'm new to Firefox. After a few days, I started a list of Add-ons, including a message that SlipStream SP Integrator 6.0.30 is not compatible with version 3.3.10. I guess that's true, then I click on the "Uninstall" button and uninstall is confirmed
I want to upgrade the ram on my HP Pavilion 14 - v040tx with Corsair Vengeance 2 x 8 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 ram. When I installed 1 piece of ram, it worked fine, however, when I installed 2 piece of the above mentioned ram of the laptop does not start (all