BlackBerry Smartphones Blackberry "BOLD" email signatures
New to Blackberry got my "BOLD" yesterday... How to add email signatures?
Follow the instuctions on the sea site, but I think that the "BOLD" software is different.
Go to your web page of Castelnau, sign in to your account and go to the e-mail internet blackberry installation, change the account, when you change the account you have the option to change your signature.
Tags: BlackBerry Smartphones
This morning when I went to email, it says "account e-mail not valid." I can't send or receive e-mails. He had worked all day the day before. I went to set up on my BB and when I put my password, said it was not fair. I sent for my changed password and I changed him, on my laptop. Now I'm back to my BB and entered my "new password" and it says "Invalid password". Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thank you in advance.
Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums
You can try this again User Guide: my e-mail address is not valid
Had to withdraw from my old Blackberry Bold 9650 for now and I try to add my additional email accounts. I had no trouble to add my hotmail and yahoo but it keeps giving me an error when you try to add my gmail accounts. The error indicates "address incorrect email or password. Check your email address and password. If the error persists, contact gmail.com"I tried this, without exaggeration, about 50 times. I have same triple checked that I put in the correct email and password using my laptop and it does not work on my phone. Help, please!
I went to the page you suggested, but it does not show how to get the password to specific app pulled up on my phone?
I have two personal e-mails and my email to work on my Blackberry bold 9900. When I delete emails on my computer for one of the accounts they do not delete on my phone. I have:
Delete on: the letter box and Pocket
Wireless reconcile: on
Conflict: victories of the mailbox
How can I get my emails also delete on my phone? I even find myself not using my email on my phone because I end up having to re-all delete. It's very frustrating!
I have IMAP and POP enabled for all as well email accounts...
Here's what to consider:
Article ID: KB05133 Features of the BlackBerry Internet Service email reconciliation
Note the next the last paragraph on the reconciliation of the 'mailbox to the handheld.
My BlackBerry Bold 9650 suddenly stopped showing emails in Messages. Everything is displayed it is SMS. How to show new emails? It happened last Thursday. Yesterday he stopped even receive emails at all. He receives text messages, but that's all. Help, please!
First try a battery pull. Let us know the results and we can try some other measures.
How can I set up an email signature? I checked http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=8300&message.id=3079&query.id=87642#M... but it did not help.
I have GMail and Earthlink.
See my response here:
How to change a Blackberry email signature?
I know that the standard "sent from my BlackBerry
I'd like something a little more personal. How can I change?
1. connect to your carrier's website you BIS. Carrier BIS connection sites are listed here:
2. click on 'Edit' next to the email to which account you want to change (or remove) the signature.
3. where it says "signature", delete all the text if you don't want ANY signature, or change view you prefer instead of "sent from my BlackBerry... »
4. click on SAVE.
I'm a layman, so I'll try to make this short and concise. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to change my email signature. I thought it would be easy, but it turns out that it's more complicated than it should be.
I took action:
BlackBerry Desktop Manager (no answer, not even an option for e-mail)
Phone smart BlackBerry Storm (no answer, not even an option for signatures)
L ogin to the site Web de BlackBerry via https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw (no solution, wouldn't let me enter a password, when the password has been sent to my device it says 'username and password do not exist.) Please use your device to access BlackBerry Internet Service.)
Once again... Smart phone BlackBerry Storm (no solution under e-mail settings email configuration or setup wizzard or anywhere else, not even an option for signatures!)
I appreciate any help you can give.
If you can not log on the BIS Web site, call the carrier to provide u the username and they can reset the password.
try going into the settings of e-mail on the device.
I would like to know if it is possible to create your own email signature to the standard signature BB, if you're on a phone by distribution (orange)? I tried to create one, but can't find how do...
Options > AutoText, is your best way.
Create a short code like "xc" to "Sent from my BlackBerry incredibly fast."
If at the end of an email... type the short code "xc".
Otherwise, your BIS account where you emails are setup is the place for auto sig lines. On your PAYGo account, you don't have a BIS connection, do you think?
Is there a way to retrieve an email deleted on BlackBerry Bold 9650?
If you have made a backup of your BlackBerry at the time the deleted message is on your device, Yes.
Otherwise, no. Deleted is deleted.
If the email was a POP3 account or something like gmail or yahoo mail, you might still have a copy on your server e-mail.
BlackBerry Bold 9780 to T-Mobile. Several accounts of e-mail (pop and web) lately, I've been affected by a delay in obtaining the emails on my "BOLD", then ceased to receive all emails from all accounts. Device will always SEND emails. Previously, I tried to restart, then made a pul battery that has solved the problem temporarily. Now it has been 36 hours with no emails. NEED VITAL!
On your BlackBerry device, go to:
1. options > advanced > host Routing Table > Menu > register.
2 send your service from your carrier's BIS site books:
Of your handheld: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB15402
Go to the Personal Email Set Up icon and sign. Then under help!, select Service books and select send service books.
3. with the BlackBerry device powered time, remove battery for a few seconds and then reinsert the battery to restart. This restart, even if you have already done this, is often necessary to install the service books.
I can't find any reference in the user manual Z10 with regard to change his email signature by default ("sent my smartphone BlackBerry 10 on 4 G for Verizon Wireless LTE network.") to a custom created one.
Any ideas? Thank you.
Open your Hub and tap the three dots in the lower right corner, and then select settings. Click e-mail accounts, and then click again on the account in question. You can change the signature there.
See you soon.
I had to go back to Blackberry Bold 9900 for awhile my Q10 screen is cracked and I sent it to be repaired. I put the new sim card in and try to set up the e-mail account he showed me the mail of size and I knew that something is wrong. I called my network provider and they have implemented my Blackberry data plan and I signed up with blackberry network. I turned my phone market and bb next to the network icon icon appeared which is good. But when I go to set up an email account and click the "email accounts" nothings happens. called my network, they do not know how to help me...
Hello and welcome to the community!
With a strong carrier network (for example, not only WiFi), I suggest the following steps, in order, even if they seem redundant to what you have already tried (steps 1 and 2, each should result in a message from your BB... Please wait just before moving on to the next step):
1) register HRT
- KB00510 How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with wireless network
- Please wait a 'registration' message reach your Messages application
2) Remove and return Service books (pre-BB10 only devices)
- KB05000 Remove the maintenance book for the BlackBerry Internet Service email account in the BlackBerry smartphone
- If you do not have access CMIME, continue deleting
- KB02830 Send the directories for the BlackBerry Internet Service
- Please wait "the Activation' Messages, one per already configured e-mail account, arrive in your Messages. If you have not already configured email accounts, please wait 1 hour.
- Pre-BB10 ONLY devices. With power ON, remove the hood back and remove the battery. Wait a minute, then replace the battery and cover. Power on and wait patiently through the long reboot - about 5 minutes.
- Peripheral BB10. Hold the top button until the counter reaches zero. Wait for the unit to be completely stopped (for example, nothing appears on the screen, no lights, etc.). Hold the top button until the red light. Wait through the entire boot process. IF this fails, you can try the method of battery-pull above, but it is normally NOT recommended unless nothing else works.
- See if things return to functioning. Like all computing devices, BB suffers from memory leaks and others... with a hard reboot is the best remedy.
I hope that will move things again for you! If this isn't the case, then you can try this link from your BB browser:
Otherwise, you should contact your mobile provider for official support... but this time do not let you fob off the coast. You pay for your services, making them responsible for your formal support service, including if necessary climbing to BlackBerry-related.
I recently got a bold 9700 my malfunction replace former bold 9700. The new OS6 makes it so different. I need to read emails in Chinese. I downloaded and installed Blackberry Desktop Software version 6.0 Multilingual. When go to Applications, there are only 7 described applications. I couldn't find the "East Asian character and Suppor of fonts that I used to add to my previous bold 9700. Help, please.
I found HMthePiratemessage "Re: BlacKBerry Bold 9700 OS6 bundle 1879, os 22.214.171.1248 Asia fonts", and it has helped.
I went to the site of software support,
found my carrier AT & T in the North America region,
some Blackberry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Download "BlackBerry Handheld Software v126.96.36.1992 (all languages)"
I installed it, this time, all applications when has appeared on the Application, even the Chinese Pin - Yin entry.
It took some time to update all of blackberry, but it worked, I can see the emails in Chinese and browse Chinese web sites. I did not understand how yet to input Chinese, but it's good enough. I hope it helps you too.
I tried to upgrade my device software Blackberry Bold 9900 version 7.0.0 to version 7.1.0 but with difficulties. I tried to use the Blackberry Desktop Manager, but there was no version 7.1.0 figure among the available updates. Even when I tried to do it directly through the official website of Blackberry, also Version 7.1.0 was not shown. Finally, I tried to do the update with my phone directly by going to: Options > device > software updates.
It shows my Version 7.0.0 Bundle 2406 current and available in a version 7.1.0 Bundle 1149. But when I clicked Perform Update to download the new version, he has shown preparing to download but then displays an error message such as "Download cannot continue because your device cannot connect to the update server using the following methods: Wi - Fi.
During this time, I did not upgrade with a Wi - Fi connection because I have an active blackberry data subscription of 2 GB of my mobile operator.
Please I need help on how to perform the upgrade from version 7.0.0 to version 7.1.0 with the last packet.
Thanks to you all I'm waiting for your helpful solution.
Hello and welcome to the community!
The easiest way is, on a PC (you can not do on MAC):
(1) make sure that you have a current backup and your BB complete... you can find the instructions at the link in my auto-sig below.
2) uninstall all the BB OS packages from your PC,
(3) make sure you have the BB Desktop Software already installed
(4) download and install on your computer, the BB OS package you want:
- If all you want are the levels of BONE, it is first sorted by carrier - the carrier supports, your search will be fast. However, some carriers are much slower than others to release updates. To really get the package up-to-date OS for your BB, you need to dig through and find all businesses that support your specific model BB and then compare the BONE levels they support.
5) remove all copies of the SELLER on your PC. XML... There will be at least one and maybe 2, and they will be located in the same way or to (it changes based on your version of Windows) these files:
- C:\Program Files (x 86) \Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
- C:\Users\(your Windows username) \AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML
6 (a) to change your level of BB OS installed (at level or lower), you can run the Desktop software and connect your BB... the software should offer the operating system package you have installed on your PC.
6 (b) or, for recharging your BB OS level installed as well to change, work around the Desktop software and use the CHARGER. EXE directly, through step 2 in this process:
- Note Although written to "recharge" and the storm, it can be used to upgrade, downgrade or recharge any BB device model - depends on the operating system package you download and install on your PC.
If, during the process of 6a or 6 b, your BB has an error '507', simply unplug the USB of the BB cord and reinsert it. do nothing else... This should allow the installation to continue.
If you are on a MAC, you are limited to only your sanctioned carriers OS packages... but can still use any level they currently have to sanction. See this procedure:
- KB19915 How to perform a clean reload of the smartphone BlackBerry using BlackBerry Desktop Software application software
Good luck and let us know!
Maybe you are looking for
Question My computer opens with 'meet Mozilla Firefox'. I have to close this tab to display my home page. Mozilla page is not my home page. I see also a compatibility check before my opens the web page. I dumped firefox once and recharged it again, b
I have an iPhone 5, iOS with 8. I set my alarm to play a ring tone instead of a healthy normal alarm, and until very recently, the song plays when my alarm goes off. However, it began to not play the piece and will only play the alarm sound. When I c
My internet provider is talk talk, but I put the server to a [email protected] e-mail address is it good? anyone would be able to tell me what I should put in put in place? I get this error message it has to do with the establishment of fake? the con
I use in Labview 2009 real-time on a PXI-8130 controller. I have set up the system with Labview RT to 2 GB partition, with a data partition (D which is a fat32 volume of perhaps 160 GB.) I record 'a lot' of data and my approach to them chunk files,
OK, I read the forum and understand the 20 sec press/release/press reset to running. Mine does not start. I let the battery completely and six months later (patience is the virtue) I've tried ot load and repeat the reset procedure. Stilli does not wo