BURN AN AUDIO CD
TRY TO BURN A CD, SOUND DOES NOT LET ME BURN, THE START BUTTON TO BURN DOES NOT WORK. WHAT CAN BE?
· What application are you using to burn CDs?
· Were you able to burn CDs before?
· Recent changes on the computer?
You can follow the step if you are using the player below.
The button may be dimmed if you have not added the titles to the list of burn. If none of the files have been added to the list the button remains grayed out.
To burn an audio CD to do the following:
1. click on the burn tab, click the arrow below the burn tab, and then click Audio CD (this is the default choice).
2. Insert a blank CD - R disc into your CD burner.
3. If necessary, click on the button component to clear the list to remove all items from the previous burn list.
4. find the items in your library that you want to copy to the audio CD.
5. to create a burn list, drag items from the pane (pane in the middle of the library) information to the list (to the right of the library pane) pane.
Bindu S - Microsoft Support
Visit our Microsoft answers feedback Forum and let us know what you think
Maybe you are looking for
After trying to install what I thought was a software update on the Sony PC Companion 2.1 after a few failed attempts at the download my phone shut its self off and now when I turn it back on it displays a white picture and message saying "The softwa
Original title: remote monitorI have a Dell Vista computer. Plugged in computer to HDTV SVGA cable, but get no picture on the TV. The input of the TV is correct. What is my problem?
401dne's all jobs from two sided printing windows different computers even if I did not turn on "Print we Both Sides" in the properties of the printer from any application. I even check it whenever I print. A MacBook Pro with OSX 10.8 also have print
I don't know if it's the same problem, but windows live photo gallery screensaver gives me a message saying that the folder I chose contains no photos or videos. But in fact, the record has a lot of photos and subfolders have thousands of photos. T
Our system has a few new servers R720 with Enterprise iDrac7. Today, I noticed that the iDrac7 IP does not respond (cannot ping, ssh, web GUI...) after three connections fail in the Web interface (I typed the wrong password). I had to unplug the powe