' Error occurred when converting the file 'name of the song. The required disc could not be found. "
OK, so I got a new iMac 5 k and restored my iTunes library by dragging the system files to the new machine via the time machine (I didn't want to just restore from my old mac).
While trying to copy a cd to my iMac (via an external cd drive) I get the message below. I searched the darkest depths of the internet for a solution without success. Many people seems to receive this message when they have their iTunes on an external hard drive and the only reason why, I guess it's a problem for me is due to the fact that I imported time machine. I followed the steps suggested for these people (which includes iTunes will > Preferences > advanced and then to change the location, but that seems not work.)
Thanks in advance
Well I hope that you have solved this problem now, but if you don't have the answer for me was to use one of those USB "Aristide" leads on my CD/DVD drive Samsung external. They are the kind of son who have a mini-USB input in the drive, but two USB inputs in the computer. Which delivers more power to the drive.
I got the idea from a post here a few years ago. Re: Error importing to iTunes on CD. The required disk cannot be found.
execution of DLLs. Error loading cbbxw.dll. the specified module could not be found. -what it means and how do I get rid of him?
You could have, or still are, infected by malware; and it could also be a starting top left him entry.
Malwarebytes is as its name suggests, a Malware Remover!
Download the free Version from the link above.
Download, install, upgrade and scan once a fortnight...
How to use Malwarebytes once it is installed and updated:
1. open Malwarebytes > click the update tab at the top > get the latest updates.
2. on the Scanner tab, make sure that thePerform full scan option is selected and then click on theScan button to start scanning your computer
3 MBAM will now start to scan your computer for malware. This process can take some time.
4. when the scan is complete, a message box will appear
5. you must click on the OK button to close the message box and continue the process of Malwareremoval.
6. you will now be at the main scanner screen. At this point, you must click on the button toview the result .
7. a screen showing all of the malware displayed the program that is
8. you must now click remove selection button to remove all the listed malware. MBAM will now delete all of the files and registry keys and add them to the programs quarantine. When you remove files, MBAM may require a restart in order to eliminate some of them. If it displays a message stating that it needs to restart, please let him do. Once your computer has rebooted, and logged in, please continue with the remaining steps.
9. when MBAM has finished remove the malware, it will open the scan log and display it in Notepad. See the log as desired, and then close the Notepad window.
10. you can now exit the MBAM program.
If the error persists after scanning, use the program to out startup:
This utility, which has a knowledge of auto-starting locations of any startup monitor, shows you what programs configured to run at system startup or login and that the entries in the order of processing windows. These programs include those in your startup folder, Run, RunOnce, and other registry keys. You can configureAutoruns to show other locations, including Explorer shell, toolbar extensions, helper objects to the browser, Winlogon notifications, auto and many start-up services even more. Autoruns goes way beyond the MSConfig utility bundled with Windows Me and XP.
See you soon.
Mick Murphy - Microsoft partner
Original title: Missing Dll message
I get the following message is displayed after the start of my laptop... "... error rundll error loading kbdsnb.dll... the specified module could not be found.
It does not appear when I search this file on the net? What is this error and how to fix it?
1. does the computer boot to the desktop?
2. don't you make changes before the show?
We assume that the computer starts on the desktop after ignoring this error message. We recommend that you check if a non-Microsoft program is defective. To do this, try the following steps:
a. open the article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310353
b. method 2, follow steps 1 and 2, and then restart the computer to see if the problem persists.
c. If the problem does not persist in the boot, then follow step 3 and step 4 to find out which is the origin of the problem, and once you have found the culprit, uninstall the program and check the result.
Note: Don't forget to follow the steps in the steps to configure Windows to use a Normal startup state"" section.
Visit our Microsoft answers feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
What is the specified object cannot be found - 0 x 80042308? trying to create a restore point in the protection system?
a snapshot could not be created, please check "vss" and "spp" applications for more information event logs!
Details: the specified object is not found! backup and restore system keeps giving me these messages!
I suggest you to follow these steps and check if that helps:
If you have installed a security software on the computer, then I suggest you try to disable temporary and check to see if the same problem happens. Make sure that you enable security software back once the diagnosis is made to prevent the computer from virus attacks.
Try to perform the clean boot and check if it helps:
NOTE: When you are finished troubleshooting, make sure that you reset the computer in start mode normal such as suggested in step 7 of the above article.
Try the running System File Checker and see if it helps:
It will be useful.
I get the same message continuously when I am bootcamp Windows 7 on my iMac mid 2010.
I have read through the other threads here and searched online and nothing that I don't seem to make any difference.
I have a iso, tried to burn on an external drive and a FAT format USB key.
Downloaded the package of appropriate support bootcamp for my system.
Followed all the instructions on the help page of training camp, but still can't make it work.
I am gradually abandoned so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Chrischarge g ' Day,.
Thank you for using communities of Apple Support.
I understand from your post, that you have a problem installing Windows 7 on iMac (21.5 inch, mid 2010). I use Boot Camp dual-boot my system as well, so I know that it is important we have this installation problem solved. I have several things for you to try.
First of all, it's a good idea to make sure you have a recent backup of important data from your iMac. The article below will help ensure that you have a recent backup:
Then, I see you are using Mac OS 10.6.6. Let us make sure that you have the latest version of the software installed for this OS (10.6.8). Please try to update by following this path: Apple menu > software update.
Finally, it is important to respect the requirements and installation steps to install Windows 7 and older versions on your Mac with Boot Camp. The installation steps are unique depending on whether it is a new installation of Windows 7 or an upgrade installation of Windows 7.
Perform a new installation of Windows 7
Follow these steps if you install Windows 7 on your Mac for the first time.
- Start your Mac in OS X.
- Use the tables at the end of this article to make sure that you have a Mac that takes in charge the version of Windows that you are installing.
- If your copy of Windows 7 has come on a DVD, create a disk image of the installation disc for use with Boot Camp.
- Connect a 16 GB or more large USB flash drive you want to erase. Leave this connected to your Mac, flash player until the Windows installation completed.
- Open Boot Camp Assistant in the Utilities folder (or use Spotlight to find it) and click on continue.
- Select only the options to create a Windows Setup disk and download the latest version of Windows software Apple support. Then click on continue.
- Insert your Windows installation disc, or choose your ISO Windows installation, then click on continue. Boot Camp erases your USB and he prepares for the installation of Windows. Once the flash player is prepared, close the Boot Camp Assistant window to exit the application.
- Use the tables at the end of this article to find that Windows supports the software (drivers) you need for the version of Windows and the Mac you're using.
- Click on the link in the table to download related software.
- Once the file is downloaded, double-click it in the Finder to decompress (unzip) it.
- Open the folder that results. Look for the following files in this folder and drag them to your USB Flash drive. When you are prompted if you want to replace the existing items on the flash drive, click Yes.
- Open the Boot Camp Assistant again, and then click on continue.
- Only select the option "Install Windows... or later."
- Click on install, and then follow the prompts on the screen to re-partition your hard drive and install Windows.
- When you have completed the wizard, your Mac restarts with Windows Setup. When you are asked where you want to install Windows, select the BOOTCAMP partition, then click on drive Options and format your Boot Camp partition.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to complete the installation of Windows.
Perform an upgrade of Windows 7 installation or an earlier version
You can upgrade to the existing installations of Windows XP or Vista to Windows 7. You need at least 10 GB of free space on your Windows partition.
- Start your Mac in OS X.
- Use the tables at the end of this article to make sure that you have a Mac that takes in charge the version of Windows that you are installing.
- Download software support for Windows (drivers) bound to the table, or locate the OS X Install or the restore disc supplied with your Mac so rated.
- Decompress (unzip) download it and place it on a USB drive formatted in FAT (MS-DOS). Let this flash drive connected to your Mac during installation.
- Start your Mac from the version of Windows that you currently have installed.
- Use the Windows Installer to upgrade to Windows.
- After Windows Setup is complete, your Mac starts in Windows. In Windows, open the file "BootCamp.exe" on your USB stick or the installation disc supplied with your Mac. Follow the prompts on the screen to install the related drivers for your Mac.
After the driver installation is complete, connect to Windows to start using it on your Mac.
Have a great day!
Original title: the host 'POP3' could not be found. Please check that you have entered the server name correctly. _ account: '1', server: 'POP3', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, secure (SSL): no, Socket error: 11001, error number: 0x800CCC0D
The host 'POP3' could not be found. Please check that you have entered the server name correctly.
Account: '1', server: 'POP3', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, secure (SSL): no, Socket error: 11001, error number: 0x800CCC0D.Can't send or receive emails
1. wrong venue for your question.
Repost of networking, e-mail and online forum:
2. I would assume that you did not have the necessary information to configure an e-mail account.
Call your ISP (internet service provider) or your mail server. Ask them to give you the following:
Your user name
Name of the incoming server
The name of the outgoing server
Also ask if they can help you set up an e-mail by phone account, or if they have a Web site to show you how.
They might be able to do.
If this is not the case, here's a tutorial:
http://Windows.Microsoft.com/en-CA/Windows-Vista/Windows-mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish For the benefits of others looking for answers, please mark as answer suggestion if it solves your problem.
I'm upgrading to 11g 188.8.131.52.0 Cloud control grid control 184.108.40.206.0 using 1-system approach. And I patched to the pre-upgrade console.
After that I downloaded all the agents and plugins form upgrade to Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud control 12.1 & lt; / title & gt; & lt; meta name = & quot; Title & quot; content = & quot; Upgra...
When I try to validate the software, you can validate only agents, for the plugins, it displays:
I use the root user, and zip files are all 777, unzip it works, I can see the plugin_bin file in my directory, but it is empty
Thanks for any help!
Error occurred when parsing the plug-in software.
Please note the plugin software used in the upgrade page 12 c Console is different from the one used during the upgrade of the WHO, so please make sure that the correct software is used
1. navigate to the following location, where the binaries of software are installed and verify the plugin .opar file listed in the error message:
$ cd <12c_OMS_HOME>/sysman/install/undeployed_plugins
If available, copy them to a location that is accessible.
2. If the plugin Internet files do not exist in the 12 c SGD Oracle Home, then download and stage the agent and software plugins correctly in the intermediate directory from the following URL.
After you download the software and verify that the intermediate directory is properly referenced, run again the validation of the software.
Check also the steps are as
EM 12: the upgrade of the 220.127.116.11 Enterprise Manager on Linux x86_64 to 18.104.22.168 with method 1-System (Doc ID 1364931.1)
ODI-40837 ERROR: an error occurred when creating the schema: ODI-40738: SAXException has been surprised by reading the model saying: expected 'DOCTYPE '.
JDBC URL jdbc:snps:xml?f=C:/Projects/prd.xml & ro = true & DOD = YES
could someone help because I can not find any blog or documentation on this error?
Published by: user626688 on May 31, 2013 13:26
There seems to be a problem with your xml file. Please work with channel support to investigate this issue.
You can also view the details of settings xml driver to http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E28280_01/integrate.1111/e12644/appendix_xml_driver.htm#CHDECBHH
To make a long story short, I went to use client software that I use a few times a week and it would not connect to the server, complaining not found or number of SSL. When research various dcom, schannel errors errors in the event logs and a few others, I systematically over the last 24 hours cleared up the boot is so now clean (no time starting network on startup and no message on the service could not start). It seems that something has happened a month ago after that the server crashed where at least the first DCOM messaged presented themselves, but everything has been working well until it didn't. The dcom patches end up having to do with the ...\rsa\machinekeys (and the way that it) had a few "account unknown" in it, I cleaned everything that (at a time since I removed all items in this folder, but then put their subsequent return (by crushing all except 2 after creating a new certificate), had to reinstall virtual server and iis 6) , at some point as well. In any case, I'm at the point where everything works (no event log errors/etc) from startup until you try to connect to the IIS 6 Server using https:... at this point, you get the event SChannel 36871 "a fatal error occurred when creating the SSL server credential information." (no additional information) is connected and the client browser cannot access the site (you can keep trying and it does not work but no event log entry more). So that's where I'm sitting, http: works fine, https: No. Certificate appears in the default Web site correct, said valid and possesses the private key, port 443 is there, all addresses by default, netstat shows port 443 same process id as the port 80. I can't find a copy of SSLDiag do test to see if that prove something?
So I need help what is not going to get this new job of fixing. What should I do?
Your question of Windows is more complex than what is generally answered in the Microsoft Answers forums. Appropriate in the TechNet forums. Please post your question in the TechNet forums.
You can follow the link below to ask your question:
I hope that helps!
I'm trying DVD maker allows you to create a slideshow of photos and music. I can set up just fine. When I try to burn the DVD, I get an error message while it's coding. "Year error occurred when burning the DVD" no other information available. Any thoughts on the problem and how to fix it? I can save the project.
Running windows 7
You can disable video filters in Windows DVD Maker, and then check.
Video filters in Windows DVD Maker: frequently asked questions
I use Windows Vista Home Premium - I get this error message when I try to add information to the MP3 files that have been downloaded. MP3 CD files are fine, but the albums that i've got from amazon/play etc have no song on them information. It's just empty. It comes to getting the error message:
Apply the properties file
An unexpected error prevented the operation. Make a note of this error code, which might be useful if you get additional help to resolve this problem:
Error 0x8007007E: the specified module could not be found.
I downloaded a converter of flac the 21 day trial yesterday for a few songs that I had been sent - after I had converted to them I realized how stupid could download a trial for a product, then I tried to delete the folder. One of the files inside not to remove (I finally got rid of him after cutting, gluing then delete), and this is after I initially deleted the contents of the file converter flac mp3 information has been destroyed and would not change.
If anyone has an idea how to solve this problem - or even about what exactly I did to cause the problem - please help!
Try the steps in the article
Original title: "POP3" server could not be found...
I get the following error message every time I try to use Outlook Express 6 as my default email: 'the host 'POP3' could not be found. Please check that you have entered the server name correctly. "Account: 'POP3', server: 'POP3', Protocol: 'POP3', Port: 110, secure (SSL): no, Socket error: 11001, error number: 0x800CCC0D". I have a Dell Optiplex GX110 desktop computer with a processor Intel Pentium III (996 MHz, 256 MB RAM). I already know that I have to increase the amount of RAM, but I don't think this is part of my problem. I am connected to a local network, Verizon (Internet, cable TV and phone package). I run Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1.2600) 2002 with service pack 3 version. I check frequently that my system is configured to automatically receive all updates for Windows XP more updates from Microsoft. QUESTION: Is there a version of Microsoft in September 2011 that had something to do with POP3 servers? Obviously it did not automatically installed in my computer. I even checked my system twice to make sure that Microsoft was on my list of safe sites. Please help me. I really want to use Outlook Express 6 as my default email.
1. were you able to use Outlook Express 6 correctly previously?
2 have you made any hardware changes or software on the computer before this problem?
You can follow this link & check if the problem persists:
Hope the helps of information.
Please post back and we do know.
I did a reinstall of windows xp sp2 when I got an error that says that the installation program could not copy migregdb.ex_ from the cd. Please make sure the disk is in the e: drive and try again. I can locate the file and find no problem sound on the disc. Here is a list of the files that gave this same error.
I know that the volume control does not work, and that the windows sounds are not listed, if you try to change the sounds on the system. As the noise of opening and closing session. The drive installed on a different hard disk on the same computer without error, it should not be dirty or damaged. If anyone can help with this please?
To the file copy stage of the registry would be game. It could be a permissions issue, you could mount the drive in a different Windows NT installation type and set the permissions.
The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please check that you have entered the server name correctly. _ subject 'Report issue', account: 'POP3', server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, secure (SSL): no, Socket error: 11001, error number: 0x800CCC0D
Your post has nothing to do with Windows Update.
You're not even close to have properly configured your e-mail account in Windows Live Mail.
You will find support for Win7 e-mail Clients in this forum: http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7network/threads
You will find support for Windows Live Mail in this public newsgroup:
Through your News Reader:
~ Robear Dyer (PA Bear) ~ MS MVP (that is to say, mail, security, Windows & Update Services) since 2002 ~ WARNING: MS MVPs represent or work for Microsoft
Original title: outlook.
The host 'smtp' could not be found. Please check that you have entered the server name correctly.
'Job', account: 'pop3', server: 'smtp', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, secure (SSL): no, Socket error: 11001, error number: 0x800CCC0D now that I signed up with outlook.com, I wish I had the other implemented to send emails, and anything else I might need to do. Is this possible without too much difficulty?
Maybe you are looking for
So, I had to imitate a lower 3rd fact in After Effects in motion. The anim section draws an outline of a rounded rectangle that then fills in the color and text of bottom-3e. The result looks like this: The animation of contour must start and end at
I just bought a laptop the week last model mentioned above with the annoying new Windows 8. Despite a configuration more than sufficient to run it, it is still insanely slow, even with nothing installed on it. I checked if it maybe a problem of this
Hello Mine is a laptop HP with windows 10. I constantly get the message of window HP depending on my screen. How can I disable it?
I have reset my modem and the router and now my wireless connection log. No error messages either.
HP Photosmart B209A more Windows 7 (64-bit) Occasionally when printing a report from Quicken or when you print a PDF document, printing stops and I get following error. 'To avoid damage, use the close button. Do not use a plug to close'. When I click