How to remove the iphone backup 5
I don't want to keep iPhone 5 backups. I set myself now iCloud not to backup my iphone when I plug in, but how do I delete an old backup, I created which can be on my computer rather than iCloud? I don't know, actually. I think that my iPhone has been saved just once before. And the backup actually on iCloud and on my computer as it would have been in the past?
Is always a good idea to keep a backup copy
That being said - you can have backups in iCloud and iTunes
The iCloud maximum return can be deleted by - system preferences - iCloud - backup management
What about iTunes - if you're bent on deleting of backup - you can google for where the backup is stored on your computer and delete it
I recently had to back up my phone to my mac book I was away and the phone was damaged. As I have a mac mini at home that I use for backups, I would like to delete the backup that is on my mac book.
Any advice on how to do that would be great.
in iTunes-> Preferences-> devices, click on the name of your iPhone, then the option 'Remove the backup' below.
Please English me to remove my old backups RMAN. We act in RMAN backup on a daily basis on the disc. you want to delete the previous day from the disk backup.
Ideally if your backup is automatic, you need to add a line "delete noprompt obsolete device type disk;" at the end of backup scripts based on your retention policy clean the old not required for backups.
I have 2 drives, C: (69.2 GB) all system files. D: (65.7 GB) a backup & my data. I want to install a new s/w of 12 GB in D:, but its low memory(10.5MB) showing. I tried to delete the backup, but his does not work. I tried diskcleanup, but still the same problem persists. I checked, there isn't any extra file to D:. It's just because of the backup. Can someone please tell me, how to remove the full backup.
· You get the error message?
The main objective of the Windows backup and Restore Center is to save the data either automatically in according to the schedule or manually when you want to save data. It is not designed to replace the old data with the new data. Just backup and Restore Center totals with new data every time, and would not remove the old files.
You can backup the old files and folders to storage device as the external hard drive, CD, DVD, USB flash drives and removes the backup files of the computer. You can format the backup partition.
· Formatting a volume will destroy all data on the partition. Be sure to make backups of all the data to save before you begin.
· You cannot format a disk or partition that is currently in use, including the partition that contains Windows.
· Quick format is a formatting option that creates a new file table, but do not completely overwrite or erase the volume. A quick format is much faster than a normal format, which fully erases the existing data on the volume.
Follow these steps:
(a) open computer management by clicking the Start button, select Control Panel, click system and Maintenance, click Administrative Toolsand then double-click computer management. If you are prompted for an administrator password or a confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
(b) in the Navigation pane, under storage, click disk management.
(c) right click on the volume that you want to format, and then click format.
(d) to format the volume with the default settings, in the format dialog box, click OK, and then click OK again.
For reference: create and format a hard disk partition.
I need more space on my hard drive and for a year have been backup to a drive for expansion. However, I kept the base and a backup on the local drive. I tried to remove the base backup, since it was listed in "show all the backups" on the "local" drive However, it still appears in 'show all the backups' - in the local drive. I see now that I actually deleted the 'base' on the USB. I see no way to delete the backups in the local drive. How can I delete the backups to the local disk?
RNR does support only 1 location of target, in your case, local backup or USB.
If you change the location to the USB, it will ask "delete backups on Local. If you say no, it will keep local backups and start on USB. View backups should ONLY list target current place of residence. In your case, USB. You said delete Basic, yes he deleted based on USB.
Go to the RNR, menu, advanced and post a screenshot of the view backups. Do not use the main pane.
(1) change the local location. You can remove LOCAL. Then replace location USB.
(2) uninstall the RNR. This will remove \RRbackups on drive C. Replace.
The main panel (simple opinion) may use registry values to list all backups while the Advanced menu should list ONLY the target location.
I received a second hand toshiba portege m400 mail and saw there probably a condensation of water trapped between the external display and touch screen behind her. because the screen in the upper left corner looks whitish. and the sender of the laptop said he wasn't there when he sent it. I have a picture of trapped moisture, for those who want to see it.
so, I opened the screen by unscrewing. and I saw that most of the moisture is stuck between the external screen glas and one other layer behind him, which I guess, is the part of the touch screen. who looks inaccessible. These 2? the layers form the upperpart of the screen.
the lcdscreen with all the electronics in this layer, form the lower part of the screen or if you want, cover. This part is now oke. He also had a condensation of water on it and I was able to gently wipe the little moisture of the lcdscreen without problem. This helped a bit with this problem.
but moisture remains trapped between the part of the touchscreen layer and this layer of glass in the upperpart of the screen/cover.
hoping to evaporate the moisture, I left the enlightened a bit more open for a day, I broke even the upperpart and the lowerpart of the screen. I applied a little of an infrared lamp, a remote backup heat. anything that did not help.
* so, how can I remove the condensation of water? *
* is there a way to remove a layer in the upperpart of the screen to reach the humidity? *
Please don t get me wrong, but I'm afraid, you need professional with this Mr. help as I see that your question is not answered for days now, and I think that nobody here has a lot of experience with this stuff.
View replacement OK but how to remove the condensation of water on the touchscreen is perhaps too heavy for us.
I recommend strongly to contact the nearest Toshiba service provider and ask for help. talking with the guys what we can do about it.
1. how to remove the HFM Application Tables in SQL?
Its manual removal but each application having 120-150 tables? How to do this in one fell swoop?
I deleted some applications using the workspace / shared services, but still its display under HFM under the Tables of SQL Server.
Please help me
1. If the application opens in the web management interface, go to Taskflows management module and make sure that no taskflows exist yet for this application. Remove any existing taskflows.
2. If demand exists in Shared Services, right-click on the demand for Shared Services and try to remove the application from here
3. stop Hyperion Shared Services and all the Windows of financial management processes and backups of the relational database of the two patterns.
4. check the relational database of Hyperion Shared Services repository, in the "ces_apps" table and make sure that there are no lines containing the appname "EXAMPLE." If the line still exists you should enlist the help of Oracle Global Support software to clean Hyperion Shared Services before proceeding.
5. it is possible to remove all content removed from the relational database of financial management application. Must be very careful when handling manually tables database that permanent damage can be done at the application and other applications if the wrong content is removed.
(a) first remove all tables, indexes, sequences, and the package objects that begin with the name of the application
(b) remove all tables starting HSV_appname_xxxxxx
(c) remove all rows in tables referring to demand HSX_CLUSTER_xxxxx.
(d) delete all the HSV_ACTIVITY_KILL_USERS, HSV_ACTIVITY_NO_ACCESS, HSV_ACTIVITY_SESSIONS and HSV_ACTIVITY_USERS and HSV_USERS_ON_SYSTEM lines that refer to the name of the application.
(d) remove the line containing the name of the application from the HSX_DATASOURCES table.
6. the next time that all Hyperion services are restarted, the application must be removed safely from Windows client.
You can contact your DBA to write a query on how to remove it.
Hope this helps,
Charles Babu J
How to change the iPhone camera shutter sound 7?
To adjust the volume of the sound of the camera shutter:
- Use the settings ringer and alerts:
- On iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 more, go to: settings > sounds and haptic.
- (Other models, go to settings > sounds).
- Or turn mute off / on using the switch on the side of your iPhone's ring/silent.
- (The mute function is disabled in some countries).
- Use the settings ringer and alerts:
How to remove the permission of pc
On the latest version of iTunes: account > permissions > Deauthorise This Computer (store > Deauthorise computer on older iTunes) on this computer: Deauthorize your computer using iTunes - Apple Support
all this happened on my email page yesterday and I clicked it, but I don't like it. and then all of a sudden Besides my collected email addresses and my personal address book now there's a "address book all the" I don't like it as it is constantly changing for it and I don't want that. I want my program to return to how it was three or four days ago, when I didn't have this program and the additional topics, etc.
How to remove the calendar program
Open the Add-ons - Extensions Manager, search for 'Flash' and press the 'delete '.
How to remove the automatic locking in the iPad 2
Are you talking about the time it takes the device "go to sleep?
Settings > general > auto lock > set to 'never '.
For months, my Firefox home page included a note that I do not have the latest version and provides a link to update. When I use the link I said "Congratulations, you are using the latest version." Adding insult to injury, there are not 20 minutes, I downloaded 27, and the message is still there. Almost the end of the world, but at this point, it is very annoying. How to remove the message?
The old page of Google-Firefox has not changed since Firefox 4 is released, please disregard the information updated on this page.
Please tell me exactly how to remove the AVG search function
edited by a moderator for clarity
You need not repeat dozens of times or use profanity to get help.
(1) disable all non-essential or unrecognized extensions on this tab. Don't know what it does? When in doubt, turn off:
Firefox orange (or the Tools menu) button > addons > Extensions category
Use the links above a disabled extension to restart Firefox if some seem to.
(2) restore your Google search engine:
(3) check a user.js file (before the release of Firefox, otherwise the parameters in this file can cancel your cleaning) as described in this article: How to fix preferences that will not save.
(4) If AVG search took over your page to the new tab (Ctrl + t), which changes as follows:
(A) in a new tab, type or paste Subject: config in the address bar and press ENTER. Click on the button promising to be careful.
(B) in the filter box, type or paste newtab and make a pause so that the list is filtered
(C) double-click the preference browser.newtab.url and enter the desired value for your favorite page:
thumbnails (i) (default) Page = > subject: newtab
(ii) blank tab = > subject: empty
Firefox homepage integrated (iii) = > topic: welcome
(iv) any other page = > full URL of the page
IMPORTANT: If you have AVG software in your Windows Control Panel, you need to remove it.
How to remove the download button located next to my home button?
You can use customization feature to move it to a less irritating location. I suggest the bar the module if you keep this poster.
Start customizing with one of these, and then drag the arrow to a new location, or in the dialog box to remove all the bars:
- Right click on a zone empty of the tab bar > customize
- Press the Alt key > menu view > toolbars > customize
You will notice that some combined controls separate in the view to customize. If you put something between them, they will not be able to recombine. (For example, if you separate stop and reload or put something between front/rear and area URL.)
How to remove the lock of activation I totally forgot my ID and password
You will need to bring the phone to an Apple or service center with proof of purchase documents and your identity authorized
Maybe you are looking for
9.1.1 Safari on OS 10.11.5 - Safari does not load some plugins at least 2 Web sites. a site wordpress - home-slideshow page does not - rapidweaver site - plug-ins glitch - works perfectly on Chrome
Mac Pro mid 2012 - 3.33 Ghz 6 - core Intel Xeon processor - memory 20 Gb 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC - graph ARI Radeon HD 5870 1024 MB - just upgraded to El Capitan 1 day ago - glitch - had a little Mail quits unexpectedly about 4 times - Finder also has quit
mail Yahoo shows two options of attachments - slideshow and download. Trying to slide show, gear loading keeps spinning and spinning, but never loads using Firefox 8.0.1Cache and cookies are cleaned regularly and again later - still no luck. Addons a
Got the new 6s and I wanted to add my music. I plug my 6s in my laptop computer with iTunes open. The computer makes a sound recognizing that I have something new in trendy. Nothing happens in iTunes. I checked online as much as I could but nothing.
I created 3 classes SigGen.lvclass, HP8657B.lvclass and HP8648B.lvclass. The second 2 classes inherit from SigGen is simply the address of the instrument and virtual functions. I created a VI that initializes a class according to the configuration in
In Windows XP, I lost all the "programs" in my Start menu. The desktop icons disappear as well. I see the C: drive in Solution Explorer, but no files program are visible. But, if I double-click on a file in the Solution Explorer, the associated pr