How to tell the difference between recommended, and optional updates long after they have installed bene?
I have a Vistaprogram of the window running on my Toshiba laptop.
In the past, I've confirmed that optional udates be installed. Please help: now I want to uninstall optional updates because my computer is slow. How to tell the difference between recommended, and optional updates long after they have installed bene?
Hey monkey 44,
I suggest you view the history in Windows Update:
Those listed as recommended is technically optional.
Before you delete updates the computer, I suggest you try the steps from the following link to improve performance and check if that helps:
I hope this helps.
What is the difference between Firefox and Namoroka 64-bit?
I have a 64-bit computer. Which should I use?
The officially supported only is Firefox - which is your best choice, unless you want to test the new features...
How can I tell the difference between my default that is already installed on my computer and programs that were downloaded on my computer that I need to uninstall? I'm very nervous about to enter Control Panel and then try to decide what programs or downloads that need to be uninstalled by fear of uninstalling vital programs in need of my computer.
What operating system is installed on your computer?
Built-in applications on Windows will not appear in the control panel of Windows. The programs you have downloaded only appears in the Panel. If you want to uninstall any program downloaded, you can uninstall it from Control Panel.
Hope the helps of information.
I noticed that a ControllerClass (an instance of oracle.adf.controller.v2.lifecycle.PagePhaseListener, which I defined in the ControllerClass of the pageDefinition property) also get a life cycle AJAX request. The question is how did I get the difference between a request for a full page and a PPR/AJAX application from inside the afterPhase() or beforePhase() method?
isPartialRequest going to do: http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/adf/adffaces/11/doc/adf-richclient-api/apidocs/oracle/adf/view/rich/context/AdfFacesContext.html#isPartialRequest (javax.faces.context.FacesContext)
I have a question on how to get the difference in quantities for two dates in the replies and dashboard.
This is the scenario. I have two guests date and three columns. The first column must be the sum of the amounts for the first quick date. The second column should be the sum of the amounts for the second fast date. And the third column is the difference between the first two columns.
Basically, I'm trying to do something similar to a function of sum of two lines but trying to get the difference between the two rows. Any help to solve this problem would be appreciated.
Use the COLUMN FILTERS level...
the first column with the first variable of date quick presentation of the filter
Similarly, the second column in the second variable of quick overview of date filter
We use an Oracle 11 g server, the request is sent to the oracle database through different ways, one directly from the server of dimensions and is another method below
- TDC customer creates a session in the api
- session of the API sends a request to the application server
- application server queries the database
Of course, I see all the sql queries in the oracle database, but what I am interested in is now what queries go directly through the server dimensions and through the API. Please tell me how I can find this information.
MACHINE, TERMINAL, PROGRAM, MODULE and CLIENT_INFO column in V$ SESSION could give you a clue.
First of all sorry for the newb question...
I'm with r12 oracle ebs.
When I look at the ont.oe_order_lines_all table, I didn't find any distinction between quantity and Qty. bonus
Anyone can point out which column I can filter it?
You can also see prices on a new line (bonus) sales order line table?
1. I want to find the product that begins with Alpha value separately
2. I want to find the product that starts with the numerical value separately
data are the following:
CREATE TABLE prod (product_code VARCHAR2(4) NOT NULL)
INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('L016') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('A035') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('B001') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('1717') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('7151') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('7019') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('0729') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('0730') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('L007') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('C013') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('D008') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('L021') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('0710') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('0718') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('L005') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('0716') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('0711') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('0701') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('0724') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('0728') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('0714') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('0704') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('7150') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('L024') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('L033') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('0721') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('0708') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('0723') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('L004') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('L018') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('0725') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('0719') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('0726') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('0712') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('0727') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('0703') / INSERT INTO prod VALUES ('TEST') /
1)select * from prod where translate(substr(product_code,1,1),'#0123456789','#') != '#' 2)select * from prod where translate(substr(product_code,1,1),'#0123456789','#') is null
How can I tell the difference between delete and insert in a process using Apex 5.0
In a presentation table when you click the "Delete" button checked the database update triggers trigger I do not know why
Do you really mean 'database trigger', or are you referring to a process of page APEX? Ensure that the tabular form MRU delete process conditional on the button DELETE and that the MRU update process is conditional on the "SAVE" button.
Is the difference between TSMC and samsung chip processors in the real Iphone 6 s? If this is the case, how can I found it before buying a new one?
No, it isn't.
A3 landscape artboard. When the zoom is less than 100%. the appearance of the work (lines) in staircase, I can tell this resolution because something I have to zoom and it disappears. I understand the difference between vector and raster as well... looks
A3 landscape artboard. When the zoom is less than 100%. the appearance of the work (lines) in staircase, I can tell this resolution because something I have to zoom and it disappears. I understand the difference between vector and raster so... this kind of problem is like when you zoom too in an image and it becomes pixelated... but otherwise...! I have a macbook pro 2012 model, the retina. is my screen resolution. I thought that the apple screen product meet good standards of adobe creative products... Reviews
Check if the switch between the GPU and CPU makes a difference: Cmd E
Or turn in the preferences: GPU performance.
(a) using sql
(b) using the configuration/installation files
How to find the difference between oracle database standard edition and standard edition one 64 bit
(a) using sql
Select * the option of $ v;
(b) using the configuration/installation files
I'm sorry if here is not the right place for this post.
What is the difference between extensions and Plugins and Add-ons? Apparantely, they differ in some sense or aspect, but I do not know how. Please, if it is not too complicated, explain in detail and simple language. Thanks in advance to 1 million.
You should take a look at this article for an explanation. Plugins and extensions are essentially types of Add-ons as well as of the characters and themes.
Hope this helps!
I wonder what are the differences between AXIEM and EMSight. Are associated with application? One is better than the other? Please explain.
AWR estimated AXIEM most powerful plan EM Simulator around. AXIEM is at the center of continuous research and improvement, while EMSight is only worked on if revealed serious flaws. Here is a summary of the differences:
- EMSight must mesh the nearest grid drivers using rectangles. This causes the mesh to have more elements mesh when there are small and large geometries. The grid should be small enough to capture the small geometry but then causes large geometries to mesh more. In addition, angled or curved structures causes inefficiencies mesh.
- AXIEM STS forms, rather than a grid. In addition, the mesh can be rectangle or triangle. This allows a much more efficient mesh. AXIEM generally have a much more efficient
- AXIEM contains the ability to process forms to clean geometries that cause inefficiencies of the mesh. EMSight does not have this feature.
- AXIEM can forms thick metal mesh, EMSight can not, and user must make approximations when thick metal will change coupling (loss is recorded properly with the thickness of the metal)
- The ports are for the most part similar, but parasites due on AXIEM ports are less. In addition, the AXIEM has a side wall, thus the effects of not move of the terms of reference of the edge of the line are a lot less AXIEM in.
- Ports can be added to most any place in geometry with AXIEM. For EMSight, the ports are usually only added outside the geometry and have limitations to the aircraft on either side of the reference speaker.
- EMSight does not have a low frequency Solver. Stop low-frequency and then extrapolate to DC. This usually works well, but you must take into account if the extrapolation is accurate. AXIEM presents both a low and high frequency Solver so will do better in a low frequencies generally much better in DC.
- Solver of EMSight scales O (n) ^ 2 for memory and O (n) ^ 3 for the moment. It has a special algorithm to break the question of memory, but the question of time is the killer. AXIEM has a direct Solver which scales in the same way and an iterative Solver which will scale O (nlogn). In other words, AXIEM can solve a lot of bigger problems than EMSight.
- Several AXIEM processes are multithreaded as EMSight.
- EMSight is inside a perfect driver side wall. This works well if you the circuit is in the same cavity. If not, you must know the rules of them on to the forms of space of the flanks and how that much to extend the port could reference planes. AXIEM is not here. AXIEM does not currently have to simulate a perfect driver side wall.
I don't know that I missed a few aspects of the tools. From the point of view of the AWR that AXIEM is the tool of choice, except in a few cases have been EMSight may be required.
* Original title: windows 7
What is the difference between upgrade and custom installation options?
How to do a clean install:
Sometimes the only way to upgrade is to do a clean install,
" Upgrade Windows XP to Windows 7 "
To upgrade your Windows XP computer to Windows 7, you will need to select custom during installation of Windows 7. A custom installation keeps your programs, files or settings. It is sometimes called a 'clean' for this reason installation.
"Upgrading from Windows Vista to Windows 7"
You then have the repair facility, which is an In = Place Upgrade.
"How to do a repair installation to repair Windows 7"
See you soon.
Maybe you are looking for
Hi Applescript community! I try to write a code in which will perform a different action depending on the 1st character of a .txt file. This is my code so far (I'm fairly new to Applescript, so I'm sorry if this is a basic question) say application "
MacBook Pro (15 Zoll, Ende 2011), OS X 10.11.4, Safari 9.1: When I try to open Safari window flashes briefly and then Safari crashes without an error message. Safari seems to be trying to open a file://-loctation of My Documents folder. I tried to de
Out of Memory occurred several times in my application running on Windows server 2008 R2 Standard (Service Pack 1) I found an exception in the event viewer, but it just once. Let me know the best solution for this Exception from the event viewer: The
I saw it mentioned in the old forum, prepare a BONE for streaming. Is there a list of items that must be taken to get an OS optimized streaming? In my opinion, an example of point is to disable hibernation. Thank you
According to the title of the thread, can someone tell me if the TMS supports the SQL feature "always there"? I don't know much, but our DB guys want to know.