HP LaserJet Pro M252dw: Won't print - HP LaserJet Pro M252dw drawer of toner cartridge does not retract
Toner HP LaserJet Pro M252dw cartridge drawer does not retract. The small blue drawer pull is out there is no way to open the drawer. This flaw was not discovered until I needed toner, 5 months later - this printer was bought in January 2016 and worked well. Now, it's just a big box of heavy using the space in my office.
I can't be the only person with this problem printer!
Hello @jakehuesand welcome to the Forums of HP! Although I would like to help you with your M252dw, I'm not sure that I can do on one piece broken other than suggest that you call us. HP printers usually have a warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase, you can check the warranty using the following if you want to: check your warranty status.
What you can do, is to use the following link to create yourself a file number, then call and it can help to expedite the appeal process:
Step 1. Open the link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
Step 2. Enter the product number or select Auto detection
Step 3. Scroll up to "still need help? Fill out the form to select your contact options.
Step 4. Scroll down and click on: contact HP options - click Get phone number
File number and phone number are displayed.
Feel free to post again if there is anything else I can help you with that.
If my answer meets your needs, please click Accept button Solution below to report your post as solved. Thank you.
Tags: HP Printers
HP Officejet Pro 8600 more indicates 'missing or does not print head ". I did 4 HP instructions and now I'm #4: contact HP. I cleaned the heads, replaced the 4 cartridges, removed and replaced the unit restarted, everything. Now what?
There is a document with measures to help address the missing or condition is not the print head. This document can be found here.
From your post, I understand that you did some the most of these steps, but run Solution 4: replace the print head.
If you are still in warranty, HP can replace the printer/printhead without cost to you. I'll link the information to get in touch with them below. The link takes you to a form to fill out. Once you fill it and she is treated, it will give you the printers warranty information, a file number and the phone number to call.
HP Technical Support call case form:
My K850 printer is not printing cyan. According to the Toolbox of the K850, cartridge series cyan was 75%, and the health of the print head has been fair. The cyan cartridge was beyond its expiration date I replaced it. The new cartridge does not better than the old cartridge print. Before I spend another $40.00 + did someone has something to suggest?
Although the cleaning of the print head has helped a little, it did not help, so I bought a new cyan print head. When I installed the new print head, the printer automatically aligned to the printhead and now cyan works very well. Unfortunately, the alignment process pointed out flaws in magenta and Yellow Printhead. Now everytime that I print anything the printer goes through a continuous systematic alignment printhead to try to correct the magenta and Yellow Printhead, waste of paper and ink, until I cancel all print jobs. New cleaning of the printheads and the contacts did not help. In the end, no matter what is the status of print head in the tool box, replacing the print heads is the only solution that worked.
I am expierencing problems with my isight Camera on my MacBook Pro. Suddenly the video camera does not start (no green light on) FT or Photo Booth. The screen is black, if I restart computer it works but after closing the lid, it stops. V10.11.3
I have problems with my view i camera on my Mac Book Pro. Suddenly the video camera does not work (no green light on) FT or Photo Booth. The screen is black, if I restart it, it works but after closing the lid it stops and I have to restart the computer. I use V10.11.3. An idea about what is happening
Thank you for using communities of Apple Support.
Since your iSight webcam works up to the time that your Mac goes to sleep, I would like you to start please help desk trying to replicate this problem then to reboot in safe mode:
Choose the Apple menu > shut down.
After your Mac stops, wait 10 seconds, then press the power button.
As soon as you hear the startup tone, hold down the SHIFT key.
You must press the SHIFT key as soon as possible once you hear the startup tone, but not before.
Release the SHIFT key when you see the gray Apple logo and progress indicator.
To exit safe mode, restart your Mac, but no press during the startup.
Printer cartridge does not return to its original position on the right side of the printer after the top cover is opened, with the resume light continues to Flash.
After restarting the printer, the cartridge moves to the right, but not all the way and remained there when the printer is off.
The printer will not print anything.
How can I get the cartridge is positioned correctly?
Solved the problem... it's a defective color print cartridge, which was the carrage Act strangely.
My CD door won't open. Is there an eject button because it does not open when I press on it?
Yes, there is.
Look closely at the front of the CD tray. You should see a small hole, just large enough to insert a paperclip (fixing of paper in North America).
Apply the necessary pressure to get the drawer open enough to be able to grasp and pull...
As noted above, the printer prints just black. It is a new cartridge. Not my first rodeo, I replaced the cartridge several times, so I don't know how to do it. I get no error message. When you check the ink level, he recorded as complete. What is happening with this?
Hi, for the Olympic GAMES of 6500 try the procedure described in the link below...
Otherwise, if the printer is out of warranty, one thing that might be worth a shot is to soak the printhead...
(1) get a pan and put 1/2 "of very hot (not boiling) water in the bottom.
(2) remove all ink cartridges, then remove the print head Assembly.
(3) gently put the printhead nozzles down in water and soak for 5 minutes.
(4) remove the print head and gently dry the electrical contacts.
(5) replace the print head in the printer and then reinstall the ink cartridges.
6 Lightroom unbootable after an update... I reinstalled the software, but it still won't start? Updated through the creative cloud but still does not start? What should do?
6 Lightroom unbootable after an update... I reinstalled the software, but it still won't start? Updated through the creative cloud but still does not start? What should do?
My computer is a PC with Windows 10.
Everything worked well before the Update Adobe Lightroom 6.
The software was purchased in a shop (FNAC) with software to download map, it is saved in my account (Adobe) with its serial number. Why is this so difficult thing to reinstall Adobe software?
I apologize for the inconvenience.
Since it appears and disappears from the Task Manager, it seems that Lightroom crashes.
We have seen this kind of problem on Windows 10 when Visual C++ Reditsributable 2012 update 4 is not installed correctly, it is necessary to run certain programs. You might have encountered until now Adobe programs that require it.
Otherwise, there could be another cause of this accident and if C++ installation does not help, then you need to share the event viewer crash logs. See this article for in crash logs: Photoshop Elements Editor Help. How to find the crash logs on to Windows
tried to buy adobe first pro but the payment information page does not load, I left open for a while, given market and nothing. Anyone else having this problem?
[transferred to The Adobe Creative cloud of mod]
Please try to change the browser, or clear the cache, and then try again.
Since the new update Illustrator does not recognize the graphics card to my SURFACE PRO 2 and the digitizer stylus does not work properly.
Any ideas out there?
I know the pro 2 surface is not the real model, but at least it should work fine.
You can see the system requirements, including the maps here.
but I fear that you may be taken in this GPU issue described by butz in post #13 here:
You can try to switch between GPU and CPU by pressing Ctrl / Cmd + E, or you try disabling GPU performance by clicking on the icon of the rocket in the bar of the App, or on the top of the menu bar, deselect the box Performance GPU. You may also uncheck performance GPU in your preferences.
I am trying to download the trial version of Adobe Pro XI but the Download Assistant does not display it in the list despite the signing in. What is wrong with him?
I had the same problem - my solution:
1. If you create a connection to Adobe, make sure that you click the verification link in the email sent to you to verify your account.
2. I leave the download Assistant, then began the process to download the original page download Assistant - he asked if I wanted to run the already downloaded version, which I chose.
3. once the download wizard opens again, I logged in using my newly created connection and then, he showed the free trial in the product list (it has not been listed as free, but it was).
My download is happening now - about 1 hour to go.
I use all of this in one previous machine a few months. Since the last two weeks than its automatic document feeder is not detect documents loaded on it, while it is perfectly flat scanner scanning and printing as well. This machine is connected via a usb cable. I tried all the troubleshooting options available including resetting the printer, cleaning ADF etc etc sensors I also tried the update the bios of the printer, but it does not work for me and feeder is constantly unable to detect documents loaded on it. I searched the whole forum but did not find any message an answer fast and good, therefore, will be highly appreciated in this regard. Thank you
Welcome to the Forums of HP Support!
I would like to help you today to address the issue of automatic documents feeder sensor you encounter on your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fn. Please include all the troubleshooting steps that you received before you reach out for support. Right now, you have completed all the troubleshooting steps supported in your efforts to solve this problem. If you want to confirm that everything was done correctly, please see the following two positions:
All steps in the discussions that I provided above must be made without success, then the last step would be to perform the programming reset NVRAM on your printer. Now I will send you a private Message with instructions on how to reset the NVRAM. Please check your private Messages for instructions.
QuickBooks Pro is based on the software of the printer installed to control the printing order. In other words, controls are loaded FACE down, with Check #1 the first to be fired, then #2 and so on.
However, even if she PULLS check #1, it displays the LAST audit of the lot. Apparently, a recent update of the software (?) REMOVED that feature of the 8610, or so I was told. In any case, it isn't here. I was given of the workaround was to install Basic 64 bit software 8600 and reallocate this printer driver. Does not work - it did not always provide the option.
Print a large NUMBER of controls. I do the bookkeeping for the 14 divisions, all with their own accounts of cheques and that (at least for me) is a feature of CRITICISM .
One of the EXPERTS in the hope can fix, here on #HPExpertDay.
The driver for Deskjet 6980 point 8.1 of Windows has an option in the NIV for the order of the pages. This driver is compatible with the Officejet 8610.
First of all, I'm very technically challenged...
My printer is connected by radio to two computers. The two are not able to print anything. They have all two printed up to that we have a new computer in and then we worked for a little while and the other older. Currently, no work.
Light on the port in the back where the ethernet cable is connected is in the lower part of the port and flashes intermittintly on top. The connection does not snap-in.
It's probably a harware problem? Is there something I can do a simple test? Replace the port which can be done at Best Buy or other? The printer has 2-3 years and we loved so far... Thank you
I noticed that you are having problems printing to your printer HP Officejet Pro 8600. I understand that the problem started when you got a new computer. I would like to look into this for you today.
We are considering the possibility that the new computer interferes with the IP address of the printer on the network. Let's see if we can identify the cause.
I see that you mentioned in your message, wireless and wired. How is the printer connected? (Ethernet/WiFi)
Here is a document that I recommend that you try, a view of the error "Unable to Find printer" for the HP Officejet Pro 251dw, 276dw and 8600 Printer seriess. "
Try the HP print and Scan Doctor to identify and solve common problems when installing or using s HP on your home network. What were the results when you ran the Print and Scan Doctor? (she print or scan, error messages).
Note: You may need to follow this guide for both computers. I recommend following it all the way and then try to print from both machines.
Please reply to this message with the result of your troubleshooting. I can't wait to hear strings attached good luck!
HP Officejet Pro 8600 more
MacBook Air mid 2011
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5
ASUS router DSL - N16 (new)
I moved home and brought my computer and printer with me. I chose a new access provider and sent the new router.
My old House my computer and the printer/scanner worked fine. Now set up at the new House and I can print but it won't scan. The computer and peripheral HP are connected to the router. I uninstalled all the HP software and reinstalled. On the front of the printer if I select Scan of the computer he says not 'found computer.... ' Make sure that the feature is enabled"using the HP utility. But in the HP utility there is not the option "Scan to Computer" more. I used to be able to scan to the computer to the printer, and I used to have a scanning tab in system preferences / print and scan - but not more!
Details of what I tried:
- Uninstalled HP software.
- System preferences / Print & Scan - removed all printers.
- On the front of the printer: you click Network and disconnected.
- Off, computer, printer and router.
- Tour of router on. The printer is turned on.
- Used the wireless configuration wizard.
- Chose my router - "Found WPS router".
- The router WPS button is pressed. 'Network connection' 'successful connection' (n.b. left wireless live 'Off').
- Turned computer on - check the connection to the router OK.
- System preferences / print and scan - Add printer. He sees my printer - I select this one.
- Option to download and install the software of Apple-selected.
- Printer appears in Print & Scan-Idle / green spot. There is a print tab and a scanning tab.
- Click on the power levels: "Information not available". Click the HP utility: "unable to communicate with the device selected. Try to print: "the printer is not connected.
- Go to support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers - type in the printer model.
- Download the installation software "HP Officejet Pro driver software and full functionality" version 12.23.0. Save the dmg file.
- HP download and install the wizard downloads files on computer. Click on dmg download, double click on HP Installer.app.
- Click the HP Installer dialog box. Ignored HP ePrint offer.
- "Select the device you want to install" - no device is listed. Click on «my device is not listed...» "and"continue ".
- Select model device drivers - 8600 network / wireless Officejet Pro. Installation options: checked HP recommended software and additional software.
- Software installed with success, but still need to configure the device. Press to continue.
- Device not shown yet. Add device manually, using the IP address of the printer. Printer is displayed.
- 'Add the Print Queue' box - must add the printer to the system by using the "add a printer".
- Click IP in the toolbar. Protocol: HP Jetdirect - outlet. Enter the IP address of the printer. "Print using" field shows my device. 'Add '.
- Back to the installer - congratulations! Successfully installed.
- Utility HP ok - prints ok.
- On the front of the printer: select Scan / scan to computer: «no Found computer...» Make sure that the feature is enabled. Mac OS X: open utility HP. Under scan settings, click Scan of the computer, and then make sure Enable Scan to computer is selected. »
- In the HP utility, there is no "Analysis settings" or "Scan to Computer". There is "scan to E-mail and"Scan to Network".
- In the system preferences / print and scan - it doesn't have the printing tab and the tab analysis (see 12 above)
- Check the built-in Web server. Wireless status is connected. On the scanning tab I can Webscan to computer (but only 1 page at a time - not good for multi-page documents!)
- Try Apple Image capture - no devices specified in the list of devices.
First, make sure you have the latest firmware installed as follows:
Then, try the following:
- Of the printer, click on the right arrow / left and press the ion of the configuration of the printer.
- Select Network Configuration.
- Select direct Wireless Configuration.
- Ensure the Direct wireless is enabled and take one step of his password if such a value.
- Click on the WiFi icon from your Mac and connect to the SSID 8600 spirit "live / Print" in its name.
- Go to System Preferences > print and scan and click on the plus sign to add the printer - you see it listed as Hello via the direct wireless connection?
Please let me know the results, if it not listed as Hello with Direct wireless, which clearly show that the new router interrupts the multicast connection, this is the same as the connection through a different router.
On your screenshot, it seems that your router do not transfer packets to multicast to the need...
Maybe you are looking for
I HAV already spent weekend on this issue. These bookmarks were all too important as those who have been saved during 4 years.
I know that people say that IPads have virus. My wifi iPad does not work. My internet access is blocked and I can't access YouTube or any application that needs internet conectio. It Doesent questions on any wifi I'm connected. My internet is just bl
I can't get my Logitech Boombox to pair Bluetooth with my Aspire 5810 t on Windows 7 Enterprise. The phone tells me that the driver is not installed. I can't find the correct driver. I tried Microsoft - has not uninstalled & reinstalled - failure. Ho
Windows restores to halfway through the update of adode 9.4.7. Remove it and tried to download 10. ? and did the same thing.
It cannot install Olympus Master 2 and help? Milt