HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus: HP Officejet 8600 does not scan to computer more - after having moved from the House
HP Officejet Pro 8600 more
MacBook Air mid 2011
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5
ASUS router DSL - N16 (new)
I moved home and brought my computer and printer with me. I chose a new access provider and sent the new router.
My old House my computer and the printer/scanner worked fine. Now set up at the new House and I can print but it won't scan. The computer and peripheral HP are connected to the router. I uninstalled all the HP software and reinstalled. On the front of the printer if I select Scan of the computer he says not 'found computer.... ' Make sure that the feature is enabled"using the HP utility. But in the HP utility there is not the option "Scan to Computer" more. I used to be able to scan to the computer to the printer, and I used to have a scanning tab in system preferences / print and scan - but not more!
Details of what I tried:
- Uninstalled HP software.
- System preferences / Print & Scan - removed all printers.
- On the front of the printer: you click Network and disconnected.
- Off, computer, printer and router.
- Tour of router on. The printer is turned on.
- Used the wireless configuration wizard.
- Chose my router - "Found WPS router".
- The router WPS button is pressed. 'Network connection' 'successful connection' (n.b. left wireless live 'Off').
- Turned computer on - check the connection to the router OK.
- System preferences / print and scan - Add printer. He sees my printer - I select this one.
- Option to download and install the software of Apple-selected.
- Printer appears in Print & Scan-Idle / green spot. There is a print tab and a scanning tab.
- Click on the power levels: "Information not available". Click the HP utility: "unable to communicate with the device selected. Try to print: "the printer is not connected.
- Go to support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers - type in the printer model.
- Download the installation software "HP Officejet Pro driver software and full functionality" version 12.23.0. Save the dmg file.
- HP download and install the wizard downloads files on computer. Click on dmg download, double click on HP Installer.app.
- Click the HP Installer dialog box. Ignored HP ePrint offer.
- "Select the device you want to install" - no device is listed. Click on «my device is not listed...» "and"continue ".
- Select model device drivers - 8600 network / wireless Officejet Pro. Installation options: checked HP recommended software and additional software.
- Software installed with success, but still need to configure the device. Press to continue.
- Device not shown yet. Add device manually, using the IP address of the printer. Printer is displayed.
- 'Add the Print Queue' box - must add the printer to the system by using the "add a printer".
- Click IP in the toolbar. Protocol: HP Jetdirect - outlet. Enter the IP address of the printer. "Print using" field shows my device. 'Add '.
- Back to the installer - congratulations! Successfully installed.
- Utility HP ok - prints ok.
- On the front of the printer: select Scan / scan to computer: «no Found computer...» Make sure that the feature is enabled. Mac OS X: open utility HP. Under scan settings, click Scan of the computer, and then make sure Enable Scan to computer is selected. »
- In the HP utility, there is no "Analysis settings" or "Scan to Computer". There is "scan to E-mail and"Scan to Network".
- In the system preferences / print and scan - it doesn't have the printing tab and the tab analysis (see 12 above)
- Check the built-in Web server. Wireless status is connected. On the scanning tab I can Webscan to computer (but only 1 page at a time - not good for multi-page documents!)
- Try Apple Image capture - no devices specified in the list of devices.
First, make sure you have the latest firmware installed as follows:
Then, try the following:
- Of the printer, click on the right arrow / left and press the ion of the configuration of the printer.
- Select Network Configuration.
- Select direct Wireless Configuration.
- Ensure the Direct wireless is enabled and take one step of his password if such a value.
- Click on the WiFi icon from your Mac and connect to the SSID 8600 spirit "live / Print" in its name.
- Go to System Preferences > print and scan and click on the plus sign to add the printer - you see it listed as Hello via the direct wireless connection?
Please let me know the results, if it not listed as Hello with Direct wireless, which clearly show that the new router interrupts the multicast connection, this is the same as the connection through a different router.
On your screenshot, it seems that your router do not transfer packets to multicast to the need...
Tags: HP Printers
OfficeJet Pro 8600 does not scan full page legal-size
I have seen this question several times in these forums, but solutions do not apply to me - I can not find the applications or the settings or patches do not resolve the problem. I am running Windows 8 32-bit with a HP Officejet Pro 8600. When you scan a legal size document, the entire page is not scan, even when I select a custom size. The bottom is cut roughly where a letter size page would end.
If you respond with a solution, please be very specific, i.e. If you say "Control Panel", you mean the control panel of Windows 8 or the small touch screen of the printer itself? If you want "pull me up to the HP application", please say that the we - there are several installed on this computer, and I've tried them all.
Thanks in advance...
In fact, the problem was located. I is broke and finally called HP support. It turns out that, contrary to the information that I have seen elsewhere, legal size paper MUST be analysed the ADF, not the dish. You can see a white band across the plateau where the search starts. The dish is physically unable to accommodate legal communication. Once the original is loaded in the ADF, the size of the document options now include legal communication.
HP officejet pro 8600 does not scan
I have been using offijet pro all-in-one for 1 year and a half and recently I started having problems when scanner before that this was not a problem.
2 months ago, the printer has not left me more scan to the computer using its features touch screen, for example, I used to which copy of computer on the screen of the printer and it used to work. All of a sudden I started to get the message across "to scan to a computer make sure that the feature is enabled." Open the HP software... »
Then, I found a solution to this by clicking on the scan of my laptop, for example, I found the hp icon scan and the window would come and I could scan.
Two days ago I went to try to scan and when I click on the HP SCAN icon on my laptop it simply does not come to the top! as if I'm not clicking on it. I also tried to scan by clicking on the icon of the hp software where he gives you access to change the settings, get ink levels etc... but the same things happens, it opens!
Within these 2 days for a reason any after click on scan HP several times and restarted the laptop, but sometimes it worked most of the time it didn't. For example today I failed to get to only Scan not even once.
My laptop is hp compaq 6730 s.
NOTE: TO PRINT FROM MY LAPTOP TO THE PRINTER WIRELESSLEY. THE PROBLEM IS WITH THE SCANNING
Thank you for your help, much appreciated. Somehow after a month it suddenly starts working again. However looking back, this week I just uninstalled the HP UPDATE and installed a new. I think it was the thing that solved the problem.
HP Officejet 8600: HP Officejet Pro 8600 - does not print lower 1/3 of the page
Text & images on lower 1/3 of the pages do not print on my 8600. I believe that I have updated the printer drivers and my laptop HP dv7 Envy. I think I checked all the settings - however, the problem persists. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks for posting in the Forum from HP Support.
I see you have a partial page printing problem when you use your HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-all-in-one printer. I want to help you with this. I have some suggestions that might help.
I think it is a problem of software, but just in case, try to make a copy of the façade - if printing result is normal appearance, fine. If this is not the case, click here to access hardware troubleshooting tips from HP.
Assuming you were able to make a decent copy of the façade, we will assume that your printing problems are focused on software. Accordingly, I recommend you try the following steps:
Uninstall your printer
- Press the Windows key + r
- Type of control panel and press enter
- Click on programs and features
- Select the driver for your printer from the list, and then click on uninstall.
Remove temporary files from your PC:
- Press the Windows key + r
- Type %temp%, and then press enter
- Press Ctrl + a to select all files
- Press Delete
- Note that some files do not delete - do not worry, this is normal. Simply click ignore that you're prompted.
- Empty your trash at the end.
Download the printer Installation Wizard
Click here to install the HP printer install wizard (instead of directly using the printer driver). When you run it, this utility will facilitate what I hope it's a smoother and more efficient printer installation.
Please let me know the result of your troubleshooting by responding to this post. If I helped you to solve the problem, feel free to give me a virtual h.o.t. by clicking on the 'Thumbs Up' icon below and clicking 'resolved' (this will help others find the solution).
Thanks for posting in the Forum from HP Support.
Have a great day!
After the restart of mac OS x lion, the scanner hp wireless officejet pro 8600 does not appear.
The printer works properly from the computer with Wi - Fi. The copy of front button works correctly to print a copy of the document on the scanner. But when you run the HP Scan 3 application, the error message is displayed: scanner communication cannot be established. OfficeJet Pro 8600 [CDD814] is currently unavailable. Make sure that your device is turned on, check the connection and make sure that your network is working properly. If these conditions are correct, restart the device and try to scan the image. After clicking OK, the unexpected fast HP scanning error button appears. Turning then does not cause the parser should appear. Using the system preferences > Print & Scan shows the printer but does not show the scanner. By selecting the button scan in the box dialog does not reveal a scanner. Device is only 1 month. Help!
I have connected to the Live cat HP, which has accompanied me through the process. It turns out that I had to delete the printer, then turn off the router and the printer. Reload the drivers from the CD. Reboot the router and the printer, and then run the installation program. Seems the router, "forgotten" on my printer and scanner. Thank you, HP!
8600: scan Premium OfficeJet Pro 8600 does not work since the upgrade of Mac to 10.10.1 (Yosemite)
Since the update of my MacBook Pro in Yosemite, I can't function of the computer analysis to work. I downloaded again the softwear & reinstalled; reset the printer, repaired disk permissions, etc. nothing works. I also note that the HP Utility icon no longer appears. Print and copy work very well. Any suggestions?
I tried everything above. When I add the printer driver printer HP (instead of AirPrint) does not show as an option (even if I can find it in my downloads folder). Option is the HP DeskJet that comes with a warning that it cannot be the right driver. Also downloaded what seems to be the right driver on the HP site. He also appeared in my downloads folder. HP utility always not available.
OfficeJet 6500 E709N: officejet 6500E709N does not scan to PDF
My Officejet all-in-one a 6500 e709n left I scan a document in pdf format. Don't know what happened.
Please try printing HP and the Scan doctor for me!
Please, try the steps in the following order:
- Uninstall the software.
- Unplug the printer USB cable. (Only if connected by USB).
- Start the computer in minimum mode.
- Disable all Antivirus programs.
- Disable all firewall programs.
- Create a new user account.
- Reinstall using the HP printer install wizard for Windows. (Wait for the software to tell you to plug in the USB printer cable. If connected by USB).
Try to scan the image, after you perform these steps.
If this, or one of the posts on this thread, helped you to solve the problem, please click on accept as Solution on the message. To show you 'like', or that they are grateful for my post, please click the thumbs upwards below. If there is anything else I can do to help, please don't forget to let me know!
I hope these steps help!
OfficeJet 6310xi does not scan in Windows 7
I have an Officejet 6310xi on a home network. Works very well on all the machines, with the exception of my new spiffy office. Windows 7 family premium, completely updated, using the latest version of the HP solution for 64 bit Win7 Center.
At issue: scan seems to work almost perfectly, completely, as expected, completely past the preview & finish. After pressing the finish, there is a pop up window that says it saves the file, the progress bar goes 2/3 of the way across, then zone blinks away and I'm back to the solution Center window. When I go to the target location, there is no file.
I did all the obvious things that I have and HP help can think - uninstall / reinstall, make sure that the firewall (Norton 360) allows all programs hp, etc. I'm not looking for the right place for the files. At the present time, he is trying to save to my analysis, but I tried other paths of access to record in, no luck.
This computer and the printer are connected to the router by ethernet. Other Win XP computers at home are wireless. They work very well. In fact, I keep a laptop old dying just so that I can scan to it (a PITA).
The only feature that I see on the Win7 machine, other than the missing files, is that the Solution Center appears when I load a document. It appear on other (Win XP machines).
I realize there are problems w / Vista scan with faculties communication weakened through the well-known HP Solution Center. I'm not aware of any known issues like this in Win7.
Go to this site ftp://noscnfil:[email protected]/ then download the hpqxmlul.dll file and save it on your PC.
After download copy the file to this location "C:\Program Files \Digital Imaging\bin" If you use windows7 32 bit but if you use windows7 64 bit then copy it to this location "C:\Program Files (x 86) \HP \Digital Imaging\bin.
8.1 win and HP Officejet Pro 8600 does not connect
I understand that you had a few problems with your Officejet 8600 printing since the upgrade to Windows 8.1. I'm sorry to hear what is happening, but I'll certainly try to help.
To get a little help with this question, I would like that you can download and run the HP print and Scan Doctor (running for printing of trouble and difficulty in analysis to ensure that it detects any problems) and if all goes well it should be able to solve this problem for us.
Hope this helps, have a nice day!
HP Officejet Pro 8600: Officejet Pro 8600 does not print after changing again router
8600 worked fine on wireless for a few years. Have just changed provider of broadband services and installed a new router - I ran the Setup wireless on the 8600 and it tells me 'successful connection' but blue light wireless is disabled and when I try to print from any PC in the local network printer shows as offline. I deleted the settings of the printer to a PC and tried to reinstall, but the printer cannot be found. Next steps?
Thanks for the comments. That is to say that it is not found, because the printer is not connected to the network.
Here's what we recommend:
1. replace the default wireless networks.
This resource will help you:
Restore the default network printers
2. We recommend that you use the Auto Connect (AWC) for your printer Wireless HP software installation.
Download and install the FULL features software, this wizard will help you:
HP printer install wizard for Windows
If you are not familiar with the AWC, this resource will help:
Setting up the printer using HP Auto Connect Wireless wireless
Hope that helps solve your problem!
HP officejet pro 8600 does not web print
I started having this problem about 2 months ago. I get no error. the printing process through all appropriate measures and the printer spits out a blank sheet of paper. I made no changes. no update, no fits no deletion. It's really irritating. I need to be able to print from the web.
Hello AJ, I hope you are well
I saw your posts on the problems you've had with print Web pages. In your other post, you mentioned that you are trying to print from FireFox. If the problem is that with printing from FireFox, it shows us that the printer itself is fine and most likely is a problem with this specific web browser.
Try to Reset Firefox is it is the case.
If want to print pages of all your programs, please respond to me with the operating system that you are running on your computer, and I'll do some research more for you.
Operating system Windows am I running?
Mac OS X: how to find which Mac OS X Version is on my computer?
Have a great day!
OfficeJet Pro 8600 does not recognize the 2nd paper tray
I've set up the 2nd tray in system preferences by checking the box for an additional tray, although it seems sometimes to uncheck because when I go back to it is checked, it is not. Somewhere I found the Source setting and I saw 2 trays, but now I don't remember where it was to check again. However, when I try to use the parameters to define a default tray and lock in the status bar on the printer itself, it simply does not list the second set as being there. So there is nothing to choose or define. At one point, even though I didn't click to print, it seemed as if he was going to print something but then says there is more paper in the tray. But there was.
I am on an iMac 10.8.5 OS and just bought this printer. I connected with ethernet.
I ask you to try the procedure described in the following link:
Although I am an employee of HP, I speak for myself and not for HP.
Say thank you by clicking on the "Bravo!" Star"who is on the left
Make it easier for others to find solutions, marking my answer to "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem
HP Officejet Pro 8600 does not print
just bought this printer and I'm running it on my network with a windows vista upgrade to windows 7 32 bit computer. Impressions of all my other computers but not print from this laptop. All other functions work fine, scan, fax & web services. Tried the HP Print utility but does not always print. I appreciate all help.
No other drivers were installed. However I just discovered that if I set up the printer to connect to the wireless router work with my wireless laptop but she connects with the computers on the network cable. If I connect the printer connected to the router, it works with the computer cable and a new laptop dell wireless but not the other wireless laptop?
HP Officejet Pro 8600: HP Officejet Pro 8600 does not print from Tray1 or tray2 after hardcoding IP
We recently pre-programmed IP address for this printer and it has now 2 questions:
1. it will not print from the default tray which is tray 2 (says it's out of paper) that is not
2. in printing on tray by default, he's trying to print from the Tray1 which is the plateau of the envelope
It worked fine for 2 years until this IP address change.
Here's my device settings, who has always worked before the change of IP address:
Hi @RDVNA and welcome to the Forums of HP!
I see that you are having problems of selection of bac. I would like to help!
I have a few steps to get started:
I would recommend starting with a power reset. Unplug the power cord from the printer and the power outlet, then wait 60 seconds. After 60 seconds, plug back in the printer. Make sure that you connect the printer directly to a wall outlet. Make sure to bypass any surge protector or power bar.
I suggest also download and run the HP print and Scan Doctor.
Good luck and please let me know the results of your troubleshooting operations.
OfficeJet 4630 does not scan/copy
My 4630 prints well but when I scan (or copy) things I get a small image with vertical lines all the way down the entire page (not just the image). I tried connecting direct wire and wireless - I'm getting the same problem. Ran 'fix' software with no luck.
Thank you for your advice.
Thanks for providing the screenshots.
Sorry, that did not help.
It looks like a hardware problem with the printer or the scanner bulb.
I recommend you call HP Tech Support to get help to see what other options are available to you.
Maybe you are looking for
I forgot the access and custom code to connect to my computer to reset it on i tunes
Hi I forgot my password on my I pad and its telling me to connect to I tunes but when I connect my cable to my computer it won't do anything. someone has an idea of what I need to please?
I can't find my lexmark x 6100 all-in one series on my comptuor, it does not indicate the default value
I CAN'T FIND MY PRINTER ALL - IN - ONE - PRINTER SERIES. It is SAID IT is THERE, BUT SAYS NOT SET AS DEFAULT. What does that mean?
receiver double array type send by zigbee in labview
My question is simple. Can I receive a double array type data send by xbee and received by xbee interfaced with LabVIEW?
While playing any game when I have + or - the sound the Soundbar popin's up and sent me to the destkop how to disable the sound thing bar in the middle of the screen HP pavilion laptop
Have serial number of monitor - what model is?
Hello I have a Dell monitor with s/n: 0FP04F-CN-72872 - 28 M - ALUS. Could if it you please let me know what model it is? Thank you Steve