I ask a question 2.1 update
where are we at on the update? is it done? It is beta and only the devs try it? why it takes so long? I don't think its too much to ask for a reason why its taking so long.
There are pictures of the new bike "Hi, I look like the nokia twist" thing going around and his rumor running 2.1.
all I want is answers to defeat the rage I feel like having to potentially wait a month more for my update of the operating system.
you will be better off buying a new htc device before getting a response from motorola, because honestly, I don't think that they care...
Tags: Motorola Phones
is there a website that gives updates on the mac applications. I already asked this question and responded, but I can't find it (if you know how to find old questions of your s that tell me - nobody else had asked this question). There are Web sites for ipad/iphone applications. It gives update on prices, sometimes, when I am lucky that I find very good apps that break free.
The site you are after may be https://roaringapps.com/
If you want to check what discussions you participated in
Click on content at the top of the communities of Apple Support page (you must be logged in).
You will see a list on the left, including Authored, etc. participated.
El Capital is compatible with the MacBook Pro version 10.10.5? Can anyone help answer this question before I update? Thanks in advance.
Why did you start a new post? Post again only after only 8 minutes accomplished nothing.
There is no general problem going to EL Capitan on your Mac.
Some applications may require updating.
Some devices like printer may require the updated drivers. For some readers of devices not being updated are available.
This is the Office Mac Pro forum. I asked that your post be moved to the El Capitanforum or another appropriate forum.
Please move to the EL Capitan forum or another appropriate forum. Thank you
I can't ask a question in the support communities because my computer continuously backs up automatically. If I try to remove the automatic record or retrieve the automatic backup, once I submit my question, I get a message saying "You are not allowed to create or update this content" WTH!
This time, he's been through, my first question is to transfer CD to iPhone, maybe Apple has closed this discussion?
What is the latest version of Firefox and where can I find this information without having to ask this question. The reason why I need to know is that Firefox is unable to update for some reason any and it tells me to check and make sure I have the latest version. I have version 26 but don't know if it's the latest version.
Hello rtyson01, firefox 27 is the last version for now. You can check on https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/releases/
I asked a question yesterday via this page but could not find a box click to be notified of responses. Today, I signed in but could not find a link to my question. Maybe I don't know what to look for.
You will find this information in my profile:
Pick up your answers
- There is a "Get updates" in the upper right corner of each page of questions that apply to this page.
- You can click on "my contributions" and "Most recent" sort (updated recently appear first). (You can bookmark the link)
I have two questions about related images.
(1) sometimes when I make changes to an .ai file, the InDesign document will automatically update the image as soon as I save changes in Illustrator. In other words, I do not need to update the link in the Panel links ID. Other times, however, the link will not update, and I have to click the yellow triangle next to the image in the links Panel to see the changes. Is there a reason why this is happening and is there an easier way to update images as the links Panel. In Quark, I could simply double-click on the image, and a dialog box asking if I wanted to update the image. This isn't a big problem for me, but I thought I'd ask.
(2) every time I make a change to a file .ai, the image linked in InDesign always re-scales, and I can't understand why he's doing or how to stop it. For example, I placed a bar graph in Illustrator in a fitted frame and sound + x and + values there. He settled on a scale 100% and I will not change that. Then, I had to make a change to a text label on the chart, making the slightly smaller chart. When I updated the link in InDesign, it has been resized to 118.12%. I had to get into the x field + sign in the command bar and type 100% to get back to the level it was before. Is there a default setting that I have to uncheck to disable this feature? If not, is there by chance a simple combination of keys that will allow me to re - scale the image quickly?
Thank you in advance for your help!
1. looks that you sometimes select art or thename of the link and choose "Edit original" and sometimes you just need to open art and make changes. If you say that the ID to change original it updates to the Save.
2. There are two options, depending on version, for the behavior of repeat and scale. In CS5 (and CS4 if I remember correctly), you have the choice between them in the preferences in previous versions, it is one or the other, depending on the version. One option is to preserve the dimensions, which is wha'ts that happens to you. The other is to keep scale. Exactly how to preserve the dimensions behaves depends on it, too much on the cropping options you have used when you place the .ai file. If you cropped to aret or encompassing, for example, change the size of the art or to remove a point wandering affect art or the bounding box, but of culture media would not change.
If you ask the question and then choose a solution, the thread will be closed or still can you ask more details?
(sometimes, someone answers my question, and I want to mark it as the solution and am not yet quite ready for the thread be closed...)
If you still experience this issue, you can return to this thread.
But, you must clear the flag solved .
What a weird way to manage records. I will try to remove this once my registration is confirmed.
Just to help someone else who finds this question.
It is a long process and could be better.
If you wish to register as a volunteer, but not to ask a question.
Help > Help content
currently takes you here:
at the bottom, click on the button 'Volunteer Mozilla Support'
which takes you here:
Under "choose a way to get involved.
Click on the link "reply to questions in the support forum.
which takes you here:
Click on the button "register".
brings you here.
It was much easier to get questions from Mozilla. I'm guessing that you were getting overwhelmed by the number of questions and you just want to stop the false issues. In my case, I wanted to just respond to a post on the "expired Document" message users get the arrow to the left. So I had to ask a question just to do this.
Thanks for joining in.
The typical use case is that users have a question. Registration has been moved in the middle of the process because some users could not even start when the inscription was the first step in the process.
If you start with the support home page (https://support.mozilla.org/), there is a big button "Volunteer for Mozilla Support" under the product buttons, but if you came by a result of Google or another link, you have probably never seen that...
If you want to participate in the redesign and improvement of the forum, there is a forum separate for it here: https://support.mozilla.org/forums/contributors
I never had so many bad register to create an account (I have apparently finally got), or didn't have so much to find a place to ask a question. Whenever I try to connect using Mozilla asks me a password; Ok! I put in the SAME password I created to set up my Firefox Sync account. Obviously, it's not good, it doesn't work! I ask to have a password reset sent to my email address, but I get NO ANSWER - NEVER after multiple attempts. It is one of the most frustrating, aggravating, annoying sites (and I don't really write the real words, by that I expressed to my computer, my wife and anyone else who could almost!).
Therefore, since apparently I have finally connected, (but I don't know how I did it), can you please answer two questions for me: 1) how can I publish one or the other answer, (since I can almost never connect), or post a new question? (2) do you have plans to support Mozilla like 99.99% of all websites on the web EASY for USERS to access to?
Sign me up: frustrated!
Yes, it's not even close to being of Mozilla. Looks like a third company, offering technical support and the price isn't bad either, for me at least.
You can safely remove this email since it is even remotely related to Mozilla.
You have any other question or I answered your questions?
I wanted to respond to an existing question, but I couldn't do it without another question.
I tried to ask a new question, but not finishing, which allowed me to write an answer to the question, in fact, I was interested in. But when I tried to submit this response, the system informed me that my account has been inactive because I had not confirmed a question and proceeded to destroy the answer I spent 45 MINUTES writing.
Registration here seems to assume that everyone is a disabled user, ask for help and not someone trying to provide assistance or additional details about a problem. Maybe my experience just now has me jaded, but when you think of ways to describe it, I find the term "profoundly stupid because it deters the technically sophisticated users to actually answer the questions" inexorably comes to mind.
Use this link to register as a contributor and not a question (AAQ):
- Bug 972269 - tell people to ask a question, when they try to register
It is annoying that I have to work around a bug of registration by asking a question, when all I have to do is to establish and to take into account to answer.
Login in way work continues to evolve. Some users have been frustrated by having to create an account before starting their question, but you are in the opposite position. Maybe we should have the possibility to register now or later?
I know I'm bad place talk about Thunderbird, but Mozilla is a name that I trust.
When I want to ask a question in the site of Thunderbird, I had to make new account when I tried to post the question he is asked to make another account or use Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter.
Because of this kind of fraud and fake everything, I started using the security of Mozilla products, but it seems I was mistaken.
Just clarify why two accounts are required to ask a question?
It has support for Thunderbird, as 2007 or 2008 Web site.
I don't use Thunderbird myself and I never did support in his favor, so I can't answer your question on GetSatisfaction. But I know that Mozilla has used GetSatifaction for the Firefox support in the past and is currently using "social media" for the support to the army of the great campaign.
As far as having to register at MozillaMessaging, none of the areas Mozilla share registration information. Addons.Mozilla.Org, the Addons Support forum, Bugzilla, SUMOand quality all require a separate registration and login. Mozilla Persona will unify this process in the near future.
Another Thunderbird support forum is here.
MozillaZine for a date back to the time where the Mozilla Foundation was founded and served the semi - "official support" for one for all Mozilla programs until this current SUMO forum started.
Many users of Firefox, SeaMonkey and Thunderbird long still use MozillaZine for any help or assistance there.
How should a user like me (been using ff for 7 years and more) 4 different pages to actually get one to ask a question? Seriously, IE has a better access to the support forums. Now on my real problem. I have a lot of seize up / crashing related to flash player 11, and even the latest version of flash (and yes I have uninstalled all older versions) read like a stale version. Not there at - there no way to get ff to actually work simultaneous flashing or am I just doomed to run chrome instead? Wouldn't a hardware problem because it is just ff (same IE works better at this point), but Acer Aspire 7741z with W7 (and yes I know it's an archaic system but specs are still up to current).
Rather a longshot but if you think of the Flash problems can cause this
- This Flash and RealPlayer all related plugins are kept up-to-date
- Consider trying with plugins Realplayer, disabled or uninstalled temporarily, as they have previously been known to interfere with Flash Player
- Try the Flashplayer with Adobe disabled protected mode http://kb.mozillazine.org/Flash#Flash_Player_11.3_Protected_Mode_-_Windows
- See also Flash Plugin - maintain and troubleshoot
11.3 flash does not load video in Firefox
Maybe you are looking for
At the start of my new home page appears. But after I have visited other sites and you want to go 'home', a previous home page appears.
I recently installed Windows 7 on my Toshiba laptop.I found almost all of the drivers and install them, but I am unable to use my FN key.I searched a lot on the internet but didn't find any solution. Then tell me where to find its driver or how to ac
Hello I have a Toshiba Satellite L650D-10J, Windows 7 64 bit, 4 GB RAM and it do not start Windows 7. He begins to see you logo startup Toshiba etc and then it goes to black and it loads Bootmanager of Windows with the following message; + A problem
My IQ 506 has been upgraded from Vista to Win 7 several years ago. Recently, I started using a bluetooth mouse and headphones stereo bluetooth on it, never before have used bluetooth. Every two days, I have to re - install the headset and I like you
I'm looking for a driver for Vista 64-bit for USBBT100 - adapter USB Bluetooth I don't see even a 64-bit XP driver. Vista has incorporated recognition of the dongle but does not feature as a recognizing a bluetooth microphone. Help if you can, thanks