I click on "SET UP" on my Motorola XOOM and the screen goes black and does not settle. " I have uninstalled and installed the man times. What to do next?
Cannot install Firefox Mobile o my Motorola XOOM. I have download and start editing the page and the page become black and back can not be configured.
By clicking on the "Android Zoom" and select "Stretch to fill screen" and restart the tablet. The "Zoom to fill the screen" breaks Firefox mobile and it's a shame Android this suggests for our application on the first run.
We are working to solve this with the creation of our Tablet UI.
Tags: Firefox App
I clicked "Remove from toolbar" when wanting to shoot to the top of what I had downloaded - how to restore DOWNLOAD arrow on the toolbar? If I download an update of some kind - or a program, I should be able to click on the arrow that appears on the upper right side of the browser - right than the blue? I can't figure out how to restore! I even tried to close and reopen the browser to see if it will rest - but no.
I am not programmer - so I need simple instructions!
Type of topic: customization< enter > in the address bar.
In the new window, look for the icon. When you find it, press and hold
the left button on it and move it to where you want it to be.
You can move the icons you want here, but
some icons are locked in place.
I'm entering text in the space of your question and click on a Word to drag it to another location, or if I am writing something in an email on gmail and click on a part of the text to drag it to another part of the text, the screen goes black as soon as I start to drag the text
-Installing and re - install, it's what makes work - although I've still "hardware... use" unchecked.
I'm editing Windows 10 and has not had the problem before, I can open a project and it works fine, I can click on all the tabs, but the second I click effects screen goes black, I need help with this problem, I'm on a deadline in a few films of marriage. Has anyone else had this problem?
I ended up opening a new project, click the effects tab, let it load up and then closed the empty and open the project I was working on and it was fine.
Lightroom does not? I have "the files could not be copied to the backup location" notice appearing as I download from the camera. I ignore and click OK. I then edit my photos and try to export. Water is no longer an option and the exported wor
5.7 Lightroom does not. I have 'some import options was made' - "files could not be copied to the backup location" notice appearing as I download the device. I ignore and click OK. I then edit my photos and try to export. Water is no longer an option and exported labor is the original and not the published work? What do I need to fix this?
As Chetna asked, you export original? Yes, you are. It is asking to export a copy of your original file, that is, of course, not changed. So, Yes, you won't see any of your changes. That's why you can not apply a watermark. Adding a watermark in the image he'd a file not original.
Choose another value for the Format of Image under settings in the file.
After a session with Firefox, I close out that later if I want to start a new session, Firefox does not open. I have to re - install the download. This happens several times a day.
Some Firefox problems can be solved by performing a clean reinstall. This means that you remove Firefox program files, and then reinstall Firefox. Please follow these steps:
Note: You can print these steps or consult them in another browser.
- Download the latest version of Firefox from http://www.mozilla.org office and save the installer to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, close all Firefox Windows (click on quit in the file menu or Firefox).
- Remove the Firefox installation folder, which is located in one of these locations, by default:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
- C:\Program Files (x 86) \Mozilla Firefox
- Mac: Delete Firefox in the Applications folder.
- Linux: If you have installed Firefox with the distribution-based package manager, you must use the same way to uninstall: see Install Firefox on Linux. If you have downloaded and installed the binary package from the Firefox download page, simply remove the folder firefox in your home directory.
- Now, go ahead and reinstall Firefox:
- Double-click on the downloaded Setup file and go through the steps in the installation wizard.
- Once the wizard is completed, click to open Firefox directly after clicking the Finish button.
Please report back to see if this helped you!
When you use my cs program 6, the screen flashes black or often just black. If I stop moving my mouse it's a luck of the draw if the screen is dark or visible. If it's black, I can click somewhere and get vision even once. of course it's really a problem if I use the pen tool.
The screen shows black only in Photoshop or any other application as well.
- Also, if it's in Photoshop, please go to the preferences > performance > graphics processor, please click on advanced settings
- And please change the basic design and uncheck the option for "use Open CL/GL"
- Restart Photoshop and please let me know if it helps.
How can I set the zoom of the screen, so that it does not change everytime I open Firefox. Because I see Web pages in smaller characters, and I want the biggest, without having to re-enter zoom everytime I open Firefox.
I need to know how to set the zoom tab 'View' option, shere I cannot re zoom everytime I open Firefox. I have a wide screen monitor and generally, when you view Web pages, web content on any page is confined to the center of the page, and I was wondering if there was anyway to set preferences to zoom on a permanent basis without having to change them whenever I open a Web page.
IE 8 and 9 has a function to set the magnification, and I put mine at 150%, which works perfectly for me. I wonder if Firefox has a similar function.
There are some add-ons that can be used to change the zoom level on all sites, for example:
- NoSquint - https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/nosquint/
- Default FullZoom Level - https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
I put in place of the standard accounts for my kids to block/monitor, etc. It blocks certain pages, but the other pages that are OK, the entire page (photos, etc.) does not load.
* original title - I put in place of the standard accounts for my kids to block/monitor, etc. It blocks certain pages, but the other pages that are OK, the entire page (pictures, etc.) not no charge.*
Please tell us what Web browser you are currently using.
Also, is there a content especially on the Web site that does not charge? For example, flash player?
If you use Internet Explorer, see the following article for some possible troubleshooting:
I hope this helps!
Dear friends, could advise you on the activation of the lightroom? I renewed my subscription for Lightroom in July through creative cloud, but when I open it it says Hat subscription must be renewed, click on renew button does not help. Have al
Have you tried this: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/sign-in-out-activate-apps.html
I have what is probably the problem of the beginner...
1 - an element with the default 'http://google.com '.
2. on a button, I have a dynamic action that defines an element
3. first action of PL/SQL (: p1_cmd: = "http://www.oracle.com"; with elements of the Page return = P1_CMD)
4. second action alert displays this text 'P1_CMD = & P1_CMD'.
I expected P1_CMD to be "http://oracle.com" in step 4 but is still "http://google.com" even if he showed... oracle...
How much I miss or do not understand?
Thanks for helping a newbie
PS while my example seems simple, the goal is to construct a URL (using items entered by the user and a DB function call), and then open it in a pop-up window. Everything works except that the constructed URL is still a virgin when you call the popup
Hi yv *,.
using the syntax & MY_ITEM., the value is populated only on page rendering. In your case, value is populated probably okay, but you get it in the wrong sense.
I followed the directions to downoading JDeveloper 188.8.131.52.0, but I can't decide which JDK to use - is it one that you can recommend based on what I do, or can you tell me the differences between the various options (i.e. 7u1 JDK, JDK 7 + Bundle of NetBeans, Java SE 6 Update 29, etc...)?
Your opinion is highly appreciated!
JDev studio edition comes with a JDK. No need to download it separately.
I have the setting for spell check set up, but it does not work on some sites like hotmail. I'll spell check button in hotmail and it tells me that my browser automatically checks as I type, but it's not. I tried to replace it or to get spelling checked independently, but without a bit of luck, any suggestions?
Not all locales have a dictionary installed for licensing reasons.
If you do not have the locale en-US then check that you have an installed dictionary (Tools > Modules > Extensions).
You can see which dictionary is selected if you right-click in a text box and open the submenu language .
Also make sure that [[X] "Check spelling" in the right click menu context has a tick.]
Alternatively, you can try to move on the items 'Check spelling' and the new.
You can look here for more dictionaries:
https://addons.Mozilla.org/en-us/Firefox/addon/3366 (The English (British))
I have searched through the forum and with Google searches and saw he has discussed with several threads, but encountered no valid patches (or bypasses) so I thought I would try here...
At work, I started in looking for a way to disable the 'read' for Adobe Reader X (version 10) Mode when the documents are displayed in a web browser, because a large number of users is complained about this. I tried to disable (uncheck) the setting in the player 'Préférences', under the category of the Internet, but that has no effect on the way. PDF files are displayed. I have tested this using multiple versions of multiple browsers (IE and FireFox) and ran on several versions of Windows (XP and 7). However, even after unchecking the setting, the translucent toolbar still floating in the lower central part of the page.
By clicking on the icon "Clover" ("see the toolbar Acrobat') to anchor the toolbar in a persistent horizontal row at the top of the window, which is what our users prefer, but having to do it manually with each document being read (which for some users, the number of hundreds per day) is extremely heavy. In addition, unless I'm a bad interpretation of the description given by the Adobe documentation, that's exactly what the setting "Default playback Mode display" is supposed to control.
Just for the record, here are other things that I looked at:
- Confirmed that the [Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader\10.0\AVGeneral HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\] registry key, "bBrowserDisplayInReadMode", is actually used to 0 when the setting is disabled.
- Tried to restart the browser, restart the computer and tried the test above under Windows XP and Windows 7.
- Wanted by the release notes for each release / update of version X (10.1.1 10.1.2 10.1.3) to see if he had any information about it as a known bug, but found nothing. Came across another post ( ) that claimed that the emitted are, indeed, a known bug that was supposed to be fixed in version 10.1.1. However, my testing shows otherwise.
- I have observed that even if the setting "Default playback Mode display" is not checked in the program settings (i.e. the start menu-> programs-> Adobe Reader, then clicking on 'Edit'-> 'Préférences'), if any. PDF file is then opened with a new browser session, not only is not docked toolbar, but if you right click and choose "Page Display Preferences", the parameter "Default playback Mode display" is checked. Unchecking it, however, does not seem to have any effect.
We appreciate any comments or suggestions.
Again, I find answering me my own message / question.
Apparently, this problem (parameter "Read Mode" has not influence) is a bug which is present in the version of Adobe Reader X 10.1.1 and after you have deployed the latest patch (quarterly), AcrobatUpd1013.msp, the problem has been resolved. The parameter "Default playback Mode display" is managed correctly, so that the Reader toolbar is docked when the setting is off and returns to the floating, translucent toolbar / disappears when the option is checked. It is more necessary to press the F8 key.
Hope this info may help someone of another encounter the same problem.
When I click on an RSS feed, I get this message. XML file does not appear to be any information of style associated with it... It works very well with Internet explore
When I click on an RSS feed, I get this message. XML file does not appear to have any information of style associated with it. The same RSS feed works fine with internet explorer, any information would be helpful.
Here are the first 3 lines from what I get
< rss version = "2.0" >
< String >
< title >
You open a new empty tab?
Don't you see the text 'Click on the RSS buttonin the toolbar of navigation on this page?
Start Firefox in Firefox to solve the issues in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is the cause of the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > appearance/themes).
- Makes no changes on the start safe mode window.
Maybe you are looking for
Hello I wanted to ask you if the model indicated in the title, it is possible to replace the graphics card or a better graphics card, sort of, close the laptop, since works correctly with the built sandartmassig most recent games are simply not.Thank
HP Officejet Pro 8600 N911a Connected via a wireless router ePrintCenter, Yes Windows 8 Wireless printing help online (past) Error message: cannot find email application Everything works perfectly with my new 8600 Pro except when I try to scan to Thu
I kept my daughters en computer three months and forgot the password to log-in. How can I access windows without the password. I tried the method [Administrator] without success
On my Thinkpad T410s, I can hear the sound with headphones, but when I unplug the headphones no sound. I turn the volume knob, without result. Can you please help? Thank you
Installed MS KB2817183 yesterday. It installed correctly but the reboot of the computer, I got a RUNDLL error. He said there was a problem starting C:\windows\system32\migration\wininet plugin.dll. The specified module could not be found. I did a