Mobile device does not synchronize with Windows Media player
My mobile device (Pharos Traveler 137) running windows media 10 mobile player is not detected by Windows Media Player 11 running in Vista. Connected and synchronized correctly for months, it is not so now, even if the mobile device is detected by the computer and synchronizes correctly for other purposes such as outlook, files, etc.. How to get Windows Media Player to detect once more unit (specifically the card 8 GB storage) in the window of synchronization?
2. is the device detected on the computer?
1 open Windows Media Player.
2. click on the arrow below the Sync tab, point to the device, and then click Advanced Options.
3. the Properties dialog box for your device is displayed. Tab sync, box start sync when device connects checkbox.
4 restart the media player.
1. start Windows Media Player and connect your portable device into a USB port on your computer. A box of "Windows Media Player ‑‑ Device Setup" appears, showing that he recognized the device and provides an opportunity for you to name your device.
2. read how the player will sync your device, which is directly under where you type the name of the device. If storage of the device is more than 4 gigabytes, for example, and your library on Windows Media Player fits on this device, the player chooses automatic.
3. selection of automatic synchronization means that your device will reflect all your Windows Media Player library and it will do so that whenever it is connected. Click on "Finish".
4. to synchronize only some of your library when the player chose automatic, you can choose what will sync when you open Windows Media Player. Click on the portable device in the right pane and drag the items you want to synchronize with this device.
5. selection of a manual synchronization indicates that the player has detected that the portable device has no place for your entire library. Click on "Finish". Open Windows Media Player, select the portable device in the right pane and drag the items you want to synchronize with this device.
Answers from Microsoft supports the engineer.
Maybe you are looking for
Help! I deleted an application of my mac book air, but sometimes he just randomly appears, I moved to the trash and emptied, but it comes right back, please help! I can't stand no virus anymore.
File downloaded and installed since using the latest versions of both. The screen flickers and returns me to the list of addons.
Old version not shown contacts associated with the email address associated with Thunderbird. New version captures all THE addresses listed in my Mac Mail address book program. Is a huge list if I'm looking for an address or a specific person. A real
For the last month or so, the printer print additional copies even if 1 copy has been chosen. The small red 1 appears in the icon does not disappear when the task is completed. Lately, every thing is printed 4 times. Thank you, Richard
My XP Home Edition has been plagued by a ghost at startup window since I removed the Bing toolbar. The window title bar is simply labeled "Microsoft" and the window is empty. I think that this problem is related to a very slow start. I have this p