My address bar disappeared. I don't have an arrow towards the front or the rear. I tried to update, but it did not help. Anyone know where he went? (I have Version 7 and Windows Vista, I think.)
I see more details, but I used to have normal Firefox with an address bar, and now I don't have. At the top of my page, I 'most visited' and a tab bar. Basically, I have "safe search". I'll have to do all of the URLS looking for them.
Press F10, or press the Alt key to bring up the 'Menu Bar' temporarily if the menu bar is hidden.
Make sure the toolbars like the toolbar 'Navigation' and the 'personal bar' are visible: "view > toolbars".
- Is he missing elements then open the window customize via "view > toolbars > customize" or "Firefox > Options > toolbars»
- If a missing element is located in the toolbar palette and then bring her back in the window customize the toolbar
- If you don't see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette, then click on the "Restore default" button to restore the default toolbar set up.
Windows XP - LG DVD - RAM drive does not read the DVD. It's playback CD only... I ran the fix microsoft program... but it did not help at all.
CD/DVD players use different lasers to read CD DVD vs. Eventually, your DVD laser has grilled. It might be time to replace your CD/DVD drive.
I tried to find my old firefox database files on explorer 7, but the old files I tried came because can not open or cannot be found. I tried the suggestions of mozilla help on what files contain the news but got the same results. I have reset but it did give me a few new things I've done since the installation of windows 8.
Hello, have you installed windows 8, more an another operating system on a single computer and you have any form of prior backup available?
one thing you might try is to search the whole file system (make sure to include also hidden sites) for the term bookmarks*.json - if all results appear with a date in the file name that is before installing windows, then you probably import them into your firefox profile.
Why my phone was telling me my copy of windows and not authentic after two years?I tried a system restore but it did not help
Follow the below mentioned article:Genuine Windows: Frequently asked questions:
- Windows you receive not genuine error?
- Did you do any software or hardware changes on your computer before the show?
My Hotmail watcher has stopped working since last week. I uninstalled and reinstalled several times different, but it did not help
Sorry, I should have told you how to install it.
- Click on the orange button Firefox > Modules > Extensions > click the settings next to the bar (screwdriver and key intercroisées) search, click install the module file them find the file that you downloaded and it open it. It should bring up a box that says install now. Do so if she asks you to restart Firefox, do.
I tried firefox update, but it is not compatible with leopard op. If I try to re - install the old version my favorites will always be there?
Yes. This should not be a problem.
Anyone know where I can find a signed, 64 bit, windows 7 driver for a LaserJet 3380?
Windows 7 already has a driver for your printer. Follow the instructions on this document from HP web to install it.
our and twitch.tv do load properly (no content displayed) deleted the cookies/cache, nodnsprefetch = true, ensured that no proxy, safe mode, did not help!
The approximate layout works very well, but the real tv-content (contraction) or the real message (ggroups) texts will not be displayed. Also, by clicking on the wheel of preferences in ggroups will display a small empty box instead of a drop-down list filled with stuff.
The pages all work properly in chrome.
Note that youtube and google search normal, pages provider freemail, news pages and basically all the other pages I can think of work normally and 100%!
I use linux 64-bit, firefox 22. However, this problem is not new, it's happened with older versions of ff too. I'm just tired of pulling up chrome every time, so I decided to report it here for a solution.
Well, after you move a large number of files and the contents of the file autour, I found a solution:
Delete the line
user_pref ("dom.storage.enabled", false);
of prefs.js solved the problem.
How can I restore my empowering technology from acer asire Home premium back to factory with a recovery disk? All the factory settings have been destroyed, and windows vista ultimate sp1 has been installed on my computer.
I have an acer aspire 4720z / with windows vista home premium / with the enabling technology / processor intel pentium dual core. I think I downloaded a program limewire lennex, it was suppose to be something else. Somehow that he closed my computor, luckly my cuzin was able to download windows vista ultimate SP1 64 2007 multimedia content on my laptop so that I can at least use MY COMP. But I think I like the version that is installed on my comp.better to the ultimate version on my comp.now, it does not seem as before prefome. Some things on my computer laptop don't prop wk. What should I do, go back to my version Home premium of moose? If so how to do that? I don't have a home premium recovery disc. I tried to install the updates of windows SP2 64 thought repairs that would set back 2 the origonal but settings it na not or at least update the ultimate version do you think I should do.
If you have downloaded Vista Ultimate and not bought, you use pirate software.
You will receive NO Support for pirated software.
If this does not work, contact Acer:
Acer eRecovery made
1. on the Acer splash screen, you can press Alt and F10 (at the same time press F2 to enter the BIOS) to make it appear a version BACK style eRecovery.
· The unit is able to reload Windows from this mode faster then CD.
· The default password is 000000 (6 zeros) and it is shown when you are prompted for the password.
· Users are able to change the password in this mode for eRecovery only.
· The system can retrieve the hidden on the hard disk (partition PQService) image or a CD/DVD media.
· It is possible to reload the factory CD/DVD style or snapshots that creates the eRecovery Windows version.
2. in Windows, there are 3 ways to access eRecovery functionality.
· Press Alt and F10
· Open Acer eManager and then double-click eRecovery.
· When a system is new it should automatically open this application and invite you to do the recovery media.
3. the Windows version of the eRecovery program is stronger then the Dos Version. Below you will find the various features of the Windows version:
Recovery settings: create backup files and change password
· Picture of the backup snapshot (create a disk image of your system configuration)
1. the system is able to make a CD/DVD image of the current state of mobile software including customer programs installed.
2. This CD/DVD is usable in Windows and DOS of the program version.
3. the drive should start, but isn't always.
4 when a snapshot is in fact the image is on the D: partition and then can be burned to disc if eRecovery is said to.
· Burn the Image to disc (create a backup disk)
1. you can create 3-7 CD or DVD 1-2 such as those that were sent with the units before eRecovery.
2. the serious CD are equal in usage to the system recovery CD and CD
· Remove data from backup image of capture instant user (if available)
1. This is how delete you the snapshot on the D: partition images
· Password: (change the eRecovery password)
1. measures: restore your system using an existing backup file or restore the default configuration in your system factory.
2 backup copy using one of the snapshots has been filed or the original image on the D: partition.
4. made eRecovery
· When the hard drive is replaced the system loses its characteristics eRecovery. These features are on the hard drive and cannot be reinstalled.
· When reinstalling from the CD/DVD's you will lose the eRecovery program but the DOS version can still function, as if uninstalled, you can not reinstall.
· eRecovery uses Ghost (as well as the use of our recovery CD) to create snapshot images.
· If the PQService partition is removed using fdisk or a utility under Windows, you may need to reinstall Windows.
· If the system is recharged using the DOS version you retain the eRecovery feature
Mick Murphy - Microsoft partner
I want to keep my bookmarks/history in the address bar, but delete the search suggestions that appear. These suggestions have barely started to appear last week, and they are boring and useless! Previous solutions have said that this is related to the swagbucks, but I have this installed (and don't know what it is). How can I remove the search suggestions, but keep my history and bookmarks?
Make sure that you use the address bar and not the search bar.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Firefox/tools > Modules > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is the cause of the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Firefox/tools > Modules > appearance).
- Do NOT click on the reset button on the startup window Mode without failure.
See also [976885/questions/976885] how to disable search suggestions in the address bar when I start typing?
Despite the fact that I have P.point 2007, I can't open a .pps file when he sent in the email. How can I fix it?
PowerPoint is a desktop application.
Read the above.
Set the binding file:
How to set file Associations:
How do I... Change file extension associations in Windows Vista?
Office at the above link forums
PowerPoint Help Forums at the link above.
They will help you with your questions PowerPoint when repost you in the Office Forums above.
See you soon.
Mick Murphy - Microsoft partner
I'm trying to run a writing more on my new computer with Windows 7. It won't work because it is a 32-bit program. I tried troubleshooting and replied he ran in an earlier version of the window, but it will not always be open. Any suggestions?
... It won't work because it is a 32-bit program...Writing more is an accounting since the beginning of 1990s and support program was interrupted as of January 31, 2006. While I have no personal experience with the program, it is unlikely he was still 32-bit. It is much more likely that it was a 16-bit program, and that's why you have trouble to install and it works on a 64-bit Windows 7 installation.
If your program or its request for installation is a 16-bit-based program and you have a 64-bit version of Windows it simply does not natively regardless of the compatibility settings. You need to run and install Virtual PC XP Mode to have any chance of a fully operational 16-bit subsystem. If you are running Windows 7 Professional or ultimate, you can use Windows XP Mode and Virtual PC without a second license of Windows.
Windows Virtual PC
Note: you can't run XP Mode on Windows Home editions. If you are running Windows 7 Home Premium or somesuch, you use DosBox or any other program 3rd party virtualization that works with Home Premium. Visit the forums dedicated to these programs for more information.
My toolbar is all messed up. I don't have an arrow "return a page" or a "home" icon I tried to add as Add on, but nothing changes. I uninstalled Mozilla Firefox but it's always the same! Help please. I hate having to go to my story to go back one page. Thank you for your support!
Right-click on the toolbar and select "Customize" and then select "Restore default set", see if that fixes it.
I have a page turns on when I turn on my computer its called ASK, I did not invite and I don't want no it.i have been in my control panel and tried to remove it, but I can't, it won't go away. What can I do to get rid of it, please?
· You did changes to the computer before the show?
· What browser do you use to access the internet?
Method 1: I suggest you to run the Microsoft safety scanner to ensure that the system is free of infection by the virus:
Note: You may lose your data if the data found infected file.
Method 2: If you use Internet Explorer you can also check if your browser has been hijacked:
When I go to my Chamber all it says is "no Audio device is installed", I tried to view devices connected and disconnected, but it does not work please help me :(
See if that helps you.
Do a system restore to a date before you had this problem:
"How to make a restore of the system in Windows 8 and 8.1" . "
Or go to the website of the manufacturer of your computer/notebook > looking for drivers and downloads Section > equip your laptop model number > find your operating system > download and install the drivers etc you will find Audio.
See you soon.
Maybe you are looking for
Hello pls help I'm of the India and I bought the app 2 fantastic, its price is ₹190($3) by my visa credit card but again ₹. 60 ($1) has been deducted.so I ₹. 250 ($4) but the price is only ₹. 190 ($3).
First of all, I have consulted page 123 of the manual as a response to a similar question can be a solution. The options mentioned for select tab color, and grayscale, etc., apply only to the Windows driver, not OSX. I use Mac OS x. With the base dr
OT: Computer College hit by the virus. One of the College computers installed a fake antivirus known as Nava Shield. Oops... Payload: Microsoft Sam saying "* you.» Wicked laughter every 2 seconds. Sites porn coming every 2 minutes. Alarm screams ever
Hi all lovers of Ito. I had a wireless device mute that require internet access and I have a SSID of comments that requires username/password authentication. Authentication is managed by ACS 5.3 and wireless is managed by cisco 2504. What are the opt
HelloOK, I've been Googling a lot and tried to find the answer for this. I came across a lot of articles and messages, but none that meets my needs completely.I read the 'launch of a workflow' and also these forum posts:Re: IOM 11 GR 2 GUI customizat