My headphones are too loud
I just bought a pair of headphones Bluetooth NCREDIBLE1 of RadioShack this afternoon. When I tried to get out them, I found them to be LOUD. As in, the lowest volume setting is a little stronger than is comfortable (for me, anyway). It is only on the Bluetooth setting, however, because when I turned off the bluetooth part and they just plugged my iPhone using the included cable, the volume was like any other pair. I tried to use the option "volume limit" on the iPhone itself, but it turns out that the headphones have their OWN volume which is entirely separate from the normal volume of the iPhone, and which activates when they are connected! It's more infuriating, as it is unnecessary to own headphones if I plug them in to use. I use an iPhone 5, IOS 9.3.2,and 64 GB.
So it seams to be quite a problem for you. I would recommend either by calling tech for the manufacture of support simply asking a fix or a replacement, or turning them and get another pair of headphones
I am the owner of a Toshiba Satellite R630-155 (Core i5-480). My problems are:
1. the fan is too loud and never stops. In normal operation (navigation and General Office work) there is a constant high pitch noise which is audible three to four meters in a desktop - high load environment, you just can't take it anymore! The fan never stops... even when you do nothing...
2. the heat is a big problem. The bottom of the laptop is overheated constantly and I have to place on my desk so that the lower left corner is outside the table, so it can breathe fresh air from below - otherwise, the temperature rises and the (noisy) fan is unable to follow. When I work with the laptop sitting on a couch, I place a thick book between the laptop and my legs. The book must be thick (more than one inch) with hard covers, otherwise the heat going through the book!
3. last (but not least, I will mention the biggest problems here) that's the problem with the installation of the SSD. I bought a used Corsair F80 (80 GB SSD) from a friend, but I was unable to use it with the Toshiba - BIOS not detect the disc. I tried to install all the latest updates for portable and SSDS but I had no success. Then I put the disc and I bought a brand new Zalman 128 GB SSD (SSD0128N1 Sandforce) but I had exactly the same problem. I contacted my local support Toshiba and after much conversation, the only answer I got is that the laptop is not compatible with these SSDS, and it is acceptable by Toshiba and not their problem. They told me that if I need an SSD upgrade I cannot go for the Toshiba SSD that is installed on the portege series, which is sold by Toshiba for a ridiculously expensive price - about $500 for 128 GB. I contacted the European support center and I got the same exact answer. I searched the Internet and found someone else with exactly the same problem with a Corsair 128 GB SSD - he concluded that the laptop detects the SSD after ten to twenty resets. I tried and it was true - after a lot of restarts the detected disk Zalman laptop and I was able to successfully install Windows 7, but the process is unacceptable. Also the drive is rated by the sites official at the speed of an OCZ Vertex 2 128 GB (and a little better), but when I ran a cue point in the Toshiba, the results I got were less than half of the advertised speed. Same reference in another machine of the same disc, resulted in the announced speeds.
Shame for Toshiba...-beautiful design and portability, but all the rest is a big flaw. Their support in non-existent and they do not appreciate their customers. According to me, they stole my money and I will never buy a Toshiba laptop again.
Sorry for the big message, but I need, I warn potential customers. Can anyone help me with any of these problems? You also have the same problems?
With regard to the issue of fan and the heat: you did it BIOS update? A friend told Satellite R630 too and he told me that the fan with the new BIOS version 2.10 activity is reduced. In addition, the laptop is colder than before so I recommend to install this update. You can download the update of the BIOS here:
http://EU.computers.Toshiba-Europe.com > support & downloads > download drivers
But before you start the update of the BIOS, you should consider the following tips:
-Run update as an administrator only
-Unzip all files from zip archive before launching the update file
-Close all running programs as the antivirus and firewall
-Make sure the battery is fully charged
With regard to the SSD it s still a little complicated to install 3rd party products and no one can guarantee that these parts would not work. You're always on the side safely with original spare parts from Toshiba.
All you can do is to install the new firmware for SSDS and hope that it works, but who knows maybe the BIOS update will help you also in this case ;)
I have a laptop HP Pavilion with Windows 10 64-bit 15-p253nh and its fan is too loud. I bought the laptop 3 months ago and it was not noisy at the time. It does not seem to reduce the speed of the fan even in idle. I used to hear nothing by reading an article on the web. I wanted to check the speed of the fan, but I couldn't.
I used all the programs I found like SpeedFan, HWMonitor, HWInfo, but none of them contained the fan speed. How could it be possible? How could I find it speed (RPM)? I think that maybe they can't recognize the fan for some reason any.
I put it in mode 'Sleep' with no chance either.
I also tried to put 'Political system cooling' 'Passive', nothing has changed.
I looks like after that I turned on the laptop the fan is set to a level and it remains there. The only way to change it (upward) is to use resources demanding programs.
According to HWInfo, CPU temperatures are roughly between 35 and 45 celsius, so it does not overheat.
All the drivers are up to date.
Thanks in advance
Please use the following link to create yourself a file number, then call and it can help to expedite the appeal process:
Step 1. Open the link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
Step 2. Enter the product number or select Auto detection
Step 3. Scroll up to "still need help? Fill out the form to select your contact options.
Step 4. Scroll down and click on: contact HP options - click Get phone number
File number and phone number are displayed.
They will be happy to help you immediately. By clicking on the Thumbs Up below, you can say thank you! Thank you.
The icons are too big for the screen. I'm unable to reduce them. Can you help me?
You can attach a screenshot?
- Use a type of compressed as PNG or JPG image to save the screenshot
- Make sure you do not exceed the maximum size of 1 MB
Try to assign layout.css.devPixelsPerPx 1.0 (default is - 1) on the topic: config page.
If necessary adjust the value by 0.1 or 0.05 (1.1 or 0.9) until icons or text looks right.
You can open the topic: config page via the address bar.
You can accept the warning and click on "I'll be careful" to continue.
You can watch the Default FullZoom Level or NoSquint extension to define a page zoom and the size of the default font on the web pages.
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
- NoSquint: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/nosquint/
There is something wrong with my MacBook. When I plug my headphones, the Mac randomly landed the volume at any time. I thought the keyboard can be broken, but it doesn't happen when the headphones are connected so it may be a problem with the software (I think?). Has anyone experienced the same problem? Do you know how to fix this?
My Mac is the MacBook Pro 15 "retina (mid-2014) running the El Capitan 10.11.6
Please try resetting the memory NVRAM and SMC.
Reset the NVRAM/PRAM memory. http://support.Apple.com/kb/PH18761
Reset the SMC. Choose the method for "If the battery is good behaviour."
I'm trying to install iCloud and download all my photos from the photos app. However, about 500 (out 3,00) cannot be downloaded, because they are "too small". Is there a solution to this? Also once I have downloaded them will be safe to remove them from the photos app to create a space on my mac?
See you soon.
I have not heard of "too small" subject problem and cannot help with that.
Also once I have downloaded them will be safe to remove them from the photos app to create a space on my mac?
Note If you are using iCloud photo library (Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud > Photos > iCloud photo library) all photos you delete app Photos on your Mac will also be deleted photos at https://www.icloud.com/ and any other device connected to this library to iCloud. Apple offers no option only cloud storage for Photos. iCloud library is primarily designed for photos of synchronization between devices rather than as cloud storage only. You can reduce the amount of storage space required on your Mac by opening the photo and then click on Preferences in the menu called Photos, click on iCloud in the bar at the top of the preferences window and select "Optimize Mac Storage."
I have ZTE C open with Firefox OS 126.96.36.199.
BONES permanently indicate the headphones are pluged. If I plug the headphones everythink is ok. But when I took out my phone stil send output and input for headphones (and I can't call).
I suppose it may be a hardware problem but I don't know if this issue is included on all devices or yours specifically.
I used FF for awhile and earlier versions have been very well. Since the update, the pages are too big, I need to zoom out at least two stops to reach the previous size, onscreen, and it's a nuisance to do this for each page. How can I put it the previous size?
Please make sure that you have configured windows to display 100% in Control Panel > appearance > display. more information about this is available at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/make-the-text-on-your-screen-larger-or-smaller
or use the nosquint addon to set a default zoom level that fits your needs: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/nosquint/
When I zoomed in on a website, the other tabs with the same zoom area too; is there a way to disable the page Web site global zoom?
You can change the zoom to be specific tab instead of in-situ.
(1) in a new tab, type or paste Subject: config in the address bar and press ENTER. Click on the button promising to be careful.
(2) in the filter box, type or paste the zoom and make a pause so that the list is filtered
(3) double-click the preference browser.zoom.siteSpecific from true to false.
How can I change the display size to one I am comfortable with that? The options are too large or too small.
Since the last update, my battery does not last a whole day more and for some strange reason when my headphones are plugged into the music start playing without me from music. Music plays on its own at random times. Several times when I have my phone on the desk, I heard the beginning of music playing also on its own that helps the battery drain but other that the battery for some reason life any has been terrible. I hope Apple fixes this soon and also the restoration of the ability to use 3G to help save battery life. I have actually charged my battery to 100% and without touching all day insured no apps running in the background and I noticed my battery was 70% when ended the half-day.
Try settings-> general-> transfer & Apps suggested and disable "Apps install".
HP TouchSmart 520
The built-in speakers put muted when headphones are connected.
I had the same problem recently with the urge of 23 I use at work, so I plugged the headphones in the speaker to the back of the computer. The music now plays only through the headphones.
When the computer is seen from behind, the speaker on your desire output jack is probably close to the lower right. It looks like your headphone output, but it has a small icon that looks a bit like this:
In addition, a member of the forum named emmarose has had the same problem; That's how she solved: "the problem was solved when I deleted and reloaded the sound driver," she wrote.
This morning my Satellite Pro C50-A-1E4 suddenly stopped, put Mute speakers when headphones are inserted. Previous messages solved this through a Realtek Control Panel that is not on my particular system.
Hoping that the fix is easier just cannot find where to put the right parameters.
Usually when you connect earphones in sound properties > speakers of reading should be turned off and headphones must be listed as active.
Just plug in the headphones and try to change these settings manually. Does not work properly when you do this?
How can I change my settings to flash? I said I wanted to be invited to flash store things on my computer but the guests are too frequent and annoying!
New versions of Flash have a sign installed on your system for the control of the settings.
In Windows XP, start > settings > Control Panel > Flash Player, click each tab and change the setting "ask...". ». Most likely your guests are coming in the tab "storage." By using the parameters of "Block"... "can let Flash on some sites.
If this answer solved your problem, please click 'Solved It' next to this response when connected to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update if necessary:
- Plugin check: https://www-trunk.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: install (or update) the Shockwave with Firefox plugin
- Adobe PDF plugin for Firefox and Netscape: Installation/update Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): updated Flash in Firefox
- Next-generation Java plug-in for the Mozilla browser: install or update Java in Firefox
I want to change because I use the PC keyboard in dim light and the letters on the keys are too dark. Is it possible to fix this?
What you want to change exactly?
Sorry, but I don't really know what you mean. You're talking about PC keyboard then something about the letters of the keys are too dark... It's just confusing.
Can explain you again please?
Maybe you are looking for
I created a new 2009 Intel mini which had Snow Leopard pre-installed on it. I had to manually transfer my files from leopard (10.5.8.) of my G4 mini on it. I did not move something related to iTunes again. However, the iTunes application (v.11.4)
and a message that says "the website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view, etc.
Volume is now too low to be usable. I checked the connection etc. The parameters are all up. Summer in properties etc, no problem seen here. It is a recent issue as his has been authorized. The monitor is Acer V273HL. Keyboard is Acer SK9660 [maximiz
I had been using my laptop with a plug-and-play monitor. I disconnected and used my laptop on its own. I did something (not sure what) with the with default advanced settings and plug-and-play monitor. When I reconnected it the plug-and-play monitor
I get the message "no Audio output device is installed" with the little thing red x in the lower right corner of my computer screen. I looked up problems and common solutions.I uninstalled the device drivers in the menu equipment and also in the menu