my ipod nano is not able to connect to itunes.
my ipod nano is not able to connect to itunes.
What version of Nano? What kind of computer? What operating system on the computer? What happens when you try to connect?
Try to connect to Itunes Connect, I have not used my Itunes account for more than three years. With my new SE I get your apple that ID is not enabled for iTunes Connect (2002)
Hello. The reason why you get this error message may be because you have not set up a itunes store account. You need to add a credit card and billing address to enable your account for purchases, once you do, you can continue.
I try to plug my ipod nano to my laptop to download my music that I have on iTunes and it says that it does not recognize the device. It's right after I downloaded the new ios 10
iPod nano does not run any version iOS. He runs his own software which is not iOS. Are you sure have an iPod nano? You have an iPod touch (which runs it iOS)?
Bought a new Ipod Nano (my old one fell; broken screen). I have the latest version of ITunes on my laptop HP Envy. My sync iPhone without any problem. my old ipod nano also syncs. A did the device synchronization Tests. Results: No Ipod Touch, IPhone or Ipad found. I can also scroll to the clock and the parameters of the IPod Nano. I need help from the community before I call Apple. Thank you
Thank you for using communities of Apple Support.
According to your post, I see that your new iPod nano is not recognized by iTunes on your Windows PC, and you cannot scroll through the settings of the clock on your iPod. I know how it is important to ensure that you can connect your iPod to your computer/iTunes and use all the features. I'll be more than happy to help you with this.
Use the article If iTunes does not your iPad, iPhone or iPod and follow these steps to see if iTunes recognizes the device, specifically these sections:
When iTunes on your computer doesn't recognize not the connected device, follow these steps. Try again after each step:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes that works with your computer.
- Check that you have the latest version of the software on your Mac or your Windows PC.
- Make sure that your device is turned on.
- If you see a trust this computer alert, unlock your device and press trust. If you still see the alert, you may need to reset your lockdown folder.
- Unplug all accessories USB from your computer except for your device. Try every USB port to see if it works. Then try another USB Apple cable.
- Restart your computer and your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- To see if your device needs service, try another computer. If you have the same problem again, contact The Apple support.
If you are using a Windows PC
- Open Device Manager by following the steps for the version of Windows that you have:
- Windows 10: Click the search box in the lower left corner, type Device Manager and press ENTER. In the list under Bus USB controllers, find the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.
- Windows 8: loose in the right edge of the screen. Press search and enter the Manager devices, and then click Device Manager. If requested, enter your password. In the list under Bus USB controllers, find the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.
- Windows 7: click on > Control Panel > system and Maintenance > Device Manager. If requested, enter your password. In the list under Bus USB controllers, find the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.
- Even if you do not find the Apple driver, follow the steps below, based on what you see or don't see.
You don't see symbols next to the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
If you do not see , , or of the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver, look for third-party software conflicts. Then if you still need help, restart your Apple Mobile Device Service or contact Apple technical support.
You see an arrow down
If you see next to the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver, the driver with the right mouse button and choose enable from the context menu. Then if you still need help, contact contact Apple technical support.
You see an exclamation point or question mark
If you see or the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver, right click on the entry, then manually update the Apple Mobile Device USB driver.
You do not see the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
- Disconnect your device from your computer.
- Save a screenshot by pressing the Home button and sleep/wake button of the device button at the same time. The screen should Flash briefly.
- Reconnect your device to your computer.
- If you see one of these sections in the Device Manager, expand them:
- Imaging devices
- Other devices
- Portable devices
- USB Bus controllers
Now, locate the entry that recognizes the device as a camera. You should see 'Apple IPhone', 'Apple iPad' or 'Apple iPod '. Right-click the device entry, and then manually update the Apple Mobile Device USB driver.
If a single unknown device appears, follow these steps:
- Right click on the unknown device entry.
- Choose Properties from the context menu, and then click the Details tab.
- In the drop-down menu, select hardware IDS.
- If the ID begins with something other than USB\VID_0000 & PID_0000, go into the Device Manager and right click on the entry for device unknown, and then manually update the Apple Mobile Device USB driver.
- If the ID begins with USB\VID_0000 & PID_0000, then follow the remaining steps.
- Unplug the unit and remove all the USB devices on the computer.
- Shut down the computer, and then turn it back on.
- Reconnect the device, tests of each USB port for about 30 seconds to see if the device is recognized.
- Test with a different, checked 30-pins-USB or the lightning-connector-cable-USB, if they are available.
If you still need help, contact Apple technical support.
Manually update the Apple Mobile Device USB driver
If one of the sections above directs you to this section, you should already have right click on an entry in the Device Manager. Now, follow these steps:
- Choose update driver software.
- Choose "Browse my computer for driver software."
- Choose "Let Me pick from a list of drivers for devices on my computer.
- Click the disk button. If this is not available, choose a category of devices such as Mobile phone or storage device, if in the list.
- Click Next. You should see the disk button.
- Click Browse and navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Apple Mobile Device Support\Drivers.
- Double-click the file "usbaapl. If you have a 64-bit version of Windows, this file will be called "usbaapl64". If you do not see here "usbaapl64" is not a Drivers folder, look in C:\Program Files (x 86) \Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers.
- In the disc window, click Open, and then click Next and then click Finish.
- Windows installs the driver. If a message indicates that the software that you install "not passed the Windows Logo test", click on continue. You can get help with other common errors and the error code numbers in this Microsoft article.
- Open iTunes to make sure that iTunes recognizes your device. If not, Restart the Apple Mobile Device Service.
I recently got a new laptop with Windows 10. I can't my Ipod Nano to sync. When I run the diagnostic the Ipod Nano does not appear as a device
Try the help on this discussion > my ipod sync now after installing Windows 10
After updating to Itunes 12.4, my Ipod nano will not synchronize podcast. All the old podcast are on the Ipod, but it syncs new. The ITunes software fired again podcast, but they are not transferred to the Ipod.
Check your selections of synchronization on the podcasts of the device tab. It seems that iTunes sometimes forget.
I try to activate my printer (HP Color LaserJet M177fw MFP Pro) ePrint and much more, but I'm not able to do it cause connection problem, I guess.
When I'm trying to 'print the information sheet', for example, the printer is not able to connect (stay on 'Sign in' loop indefinitely).
My printer is less than a Vodafone EasyBox router, with firewall disabled and no specific barriers defined by me.
Should I set some port forwarding (even if they should apply to ignore the firewall, when turned on) or any other specific configuration in the router?
the same connection problem, of course, it happens when I do touch printer and console web administration, of course.
In addition, I'll let you know that my router is not blocking access, for example, to-from the web (i.e. I am able to manage my NAS from the outside, since he admitted to a DDNS) and other local devices
I alreay set 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 as DNS pri/sec and had an output of cycle after the series of DNS.
My printer also has a static IP address (defined by the DHCP protocol, based on the MAC address), so not a problem, I think.
Thanks in advance for your help,
To enable Web Services fumctionality, you'll need to install the latest firmware on your printer (version 20160525)
You can locate the current version of your printer by selecting configuration > reports > Page of Configuration, the firmware version is listed under the information section on the printer.
Updated the firmware on Linux by following these steps, but I don't know if the latest firmware is available for Linux or not, try:
If the latest firmware is not available for linux, temporarily install the printer on a Windows PC or a my and install the latest firmware:
I am not able to connect to my facebook account and the error message reads "this website does not provide information on property." Help, please
only title bar opens and nothing else... Please help
Clear the cache and cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > advanced > network > storage (Cache) offline: 'clear now '.
'Delete Cookies' sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > privacy > Cookies: "show the Cookies".
Also check the cookie exceptions.
I have a HP laptop and it had Windows 8 is installed. It was very slow so I installed windows 7. After the downgrade, I am not able to connect to LAn or wireless n/w. I think that there are some missing drivers. Can anyone please suggest what drivers should I use?
You are the very welcome.
Although I am very satisfied with my laptop, I have a problem. I am not able to connect to public networks using ethernet cable to some location (not everywhere) with different laptops users have no problem connecting to networks of same that I can't, so I think that the problem is my laptop.
I always get the error 'unidentified network '. I tried to replace the cable but the problem still remains.
It is not easy to tell what the problem may be, but it is certainly related to the firewall and network settings. Try to disable the firewall and check the connectivity.
Try to compare the LAN settings with others who use the same operating system.
I try to connect my Tecra via modem 56 k Internet.
Also, I tried with another computer laptop with the same details and that worked.
But when I try it on my Tecra I get an error that is not able to connect to the server.
So I think that it is a parameter that is not defined correctly for the modem.
(If you compare it to another laptop all parameters are the same as windows).
Thanks in advance,
Please remove the Dial-up connections all created and after that, remove the modem from Device Manager. Restart the device and initially ensure that the modem is properly configured (query modem Agic under Diagnostics). I put t know which Tecra you have, but many of them have preinstalled TOSHIBA PC Diagnostic Tool. With this tool, you can see all the equipment including modem.
After having it set up new Dial-up connection and check the functionality. Be sure to wait for the tone option is disabled.
This is something new, I am facing to where I am not able to connect to a main network of airport extreme, but can connect to the network of comments. Guest network works perfectly fine while the main network does not connect to devices in the home. I also found that none of my base stations are visible in the airport utility (I Airpot extreme and Airport Express on the same network). Help, please.
The first step in troubleshooting with this type of problem is to perform a complete network power cycle on your network. If you decide to do...
Power off all the devices on your network... modem, routers, computers, printers, etc... in any order you want.
Wait a minute
Turn on the modem first and leave a few minutes, he managed by itself
Turn on the next device that is connected to a modem and leaves turn a good minute
Keep turn on devices one by one at a time, one minute apart, until the entire network is back
Recheck the network and report on your results
I bought gold x 2 lenovo 32 GB vibe.
in this unit, I am not able to connect to the playstore in mobile data, it says check your connection. But Internet is active n I can navigate can open FB also.
Yet one thing I'm not receving messages instantly in whatsapp, fb, viber. Once I open the app and then receive only the mesaages.
and after the last firmware update whatsapp contacts are not synchronized, integrated Lenovo Security app is diabling syning whatsapp contact.
Please give the solution.
I bought the new HP laptop today. I have installed Windows 7 OS. I am not able to connect to Wifi, not be able to use the blue tooth, not be connected to the USB. I downloaded the drivers from the website of the other computer. But how can I install it with one of them works. Please help us on the question mentioned.
Product number: G8D85PA #ACJ
Thank you for visiting the Forums HP's Support and Welcome.I would be happy to help you. I read your thread on your computer laptop 15-g030au HP and who need wireless for Windows 7 drivers. Here is a link to the drivers.
Hope this helps you.
Remote Desktop connection problmI am not able to connect to a remote desktop from my laptop with Windows XP Professional service Pack 2, but at the sametime I can access the remote computer from other laptops. I tried manythings but it doesnot work.can someone help me? Thank you
HelloIs there an error code or the message that displayed when you try to establish the remote desktop connection?Try it out below mentioned methods and check if this may help solve the problem.Method 1:
Check out the link and follow the steps.
Installation Windows XP Remote Desktop Web connection
You can also visit the link below and try the methods in the article.How to use the Windows XP Professional Remote Desktop feature
Maybe you are looking for
AS advised by an alert message, I downloaded the last register the driver and software. The driver installed with no problems. Not the same with the software (pwrsav-xp-703xxx). It says "format of the pilot of virtual device in the registry is invali
Hello So here's my problem. Our family for laptop (HP G72-B27CL 500 GB under Windows 7 64-bit) start indicating an imminent "hard fail" error and noting that the hard drive needs to be replaced. I moved all the important files, which we do not have
Hi I am facing problem in connecting to a home wifi device. I use hp laptop with xp installed.usually, I work with the WiFi only just today I changed the password for the wifi connection I not be able to join that device with my only i, laptop comput
How can I stop my computer to send questionable e-mails to my contacts, I installed microsoft security, the analyses show no visible threat I changed my password and my contacts are still getting e-mails from me with links attatched to various dodgy
Hello Dell Community, This could have gotten double. Sorry if this is the case. I had a lot of trouble with my Dell V305. I followed the instructions of Rock Star Rick to remove and reinstall the drivers, update java and .net, deleting print jobs an