Problem of outlook MAPI and Exchange 2013 configuration - IMAP
We have installed and configured Exchange 2013 and configured system requirements
We use the email id unique in several profiles, we can set up, but it will ask for the password again and again
Exampale: 1) * address email is removed from the privacy * * 2) address email is removed from the privacy * * 3) address email is removed from the privacy * these 3 accounts I have to configure in 3 unique profile (MAPI or IMAP) machine but it is asking password often, so I would like to know that several account several profile is recommended or not? If recommended please if anyone knows resolution please send an email to * address email is removed from the privacy * or * address email is removed from the privacy *
Your question is beyond the scope of this community.
I suggest that repost you your Question in Exchange for TechNet Forums.
See you soon.
I have Windowsmail and outlook on my computer. I can only receive e-mail from msnbc.com. I was unable to block. I was told outlook is not compatible with Vista and that I should delete it. There is a site that I work with who require me to use their Outlook form. When I try to send information, it says that I need to load Outlook. I did and it doesn't work. Any suggestions? I have read suggestions by others on this site and none work. I also contacted the server and they said it was a problem for microsoft and contact them
Outlook 2003 and above are compatible Vista.
Office at the above link forums
Outlook Help Forums at the link above.
They will help you with your Outlook questions when repost you in the Office Forums above.
See you soon.
Mick Murphy - Microsoft partner
I just got my first BlackBerry (storm) and this is my first post on the forums. I read around a lot and found pieces of this problem but no definitive answer (which I understand). So, I know it's a delicate subject, but really hope that someone can help you.
FYI, I use Windows Vista and Outlook 2003 with the connector Outlook synchronize my e-mail, contacts and calendar on my Windows Live Hotmail account.
I installed the Desktop Manager software V.4.7 and crossed to set up > sync and selected Outlook for Contacts. The wizard all seems to work OK but then when I press "Finish" I get the error message ' file is does more part of the system data source or the couldnot folder is located.
I partially understand the idea that my Contacts are not in Outlook, they are in my hotmail/live account. My question is how can I work around this problem and import my contacts to the BlackBerry? It will not accept an exported .pst file or can it link directly to hotmail?
(On the basis of the advice on the forum), I found is you go into Outlook and adjust the settings of your e-mail account to send incoming emails into "Personal folder" instead of "* @hotmail.co.uk ' then he manages to pass the error message, however, I found no data calendar or contact in my outlook personal folders for BlackBerry to synchronize with a time that I did."
I'll try to do a few requests on a Microsoft forum on the features between Outlook and Hotmail to see if there is an easy way to get my data anywhere in the personal folders so that the BlackBerry it can sync from there. I'm afraid to lose emails or functionalitly to the Outlook Connector on my PC to subsequently change the default e-mail folder.
Sorry for the length of the message but thought the more detail the better - thanks in advance for any help you can offer,
Just in case anyone else has this problem, I got a work around (not a solution, but it works). In Outlook, go to Contacts - export to file and select: separation by comma (Windows). CSV file - save it to your PC.
Then open a Yahoo mail account (if you have not already one) go to Classic view, Contacts and to the right of the screen, there is an option to import/export. Select the location of the CSV file you saved on your PC and transfer it on Yahoo.
You can now go through the DM Assistant and select sync with Yahoo. It is ideal to add contacts to the phone for the first time. Don't forget to make sure that everything is up-to-date and complete in Outlook Contacts before export to the CSV file.
If you want to add contacts to the future, the best way is to add to Outlook first and then go through the process of exporting the CSV file again - this will ensure that all records are the same. Although if you wanted too, you can also export from BB in Yahoo, then in Outlook as Yahoo also exported contacts to a CSV file.
Hope that helps someone...
on now, I is problem, I have the new Exchange Server builds 2013 he managed with webmail can send and receipt but when I sync with outlook it popup proxy, exchange must be online
Thanks for posting your query on the Microsoft Community.
I suggest you to ask your question in the TechNet Forums, where we have of the support technicians who are well equipped with the knowledge on the problems of shared network.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are having problems with Windows.
I downloaded Outlook HTML and CSS Validator for DreamWeaver 8 (WordMailSupportMacromedia.msi) but when I followed the instructions and went to check the browser settings, "Microsoft Word" has not shown in the list of target browsers.
Anyone know why, or have a fix?
Thank you very much!
Well, I got it. The default installation path was to be changed FROM:
C:\Program Files\Macromedia\ \Configuration\BrowserProfiles\ Dreamweaver MX 2004
C:\Program Files\Macromedia\ \Configuration\BrowserProfiles\ Dreamweaver 8
for someone else who could meet this slight problem.
I have problems of synchronization of calendar and contacts between Microsoft Outlook 2010 and my iPhone 5 s. I've implemented iCloud and probably, this problem started when I updated the OS 9.2.
Any guidance would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Welcome to Apple Support communities.
As I understand it, there is a problem syncing contacts and calendars between Outlook 2010 on your PC and iPhone 5 s. try to take a look at the article linked below which provides much information about the iCloud application Windows and tips that should help you to solve this problem of general troubleshooting.
See you soon.
I need to export our Journal of exchange rules 2007 and then import them into exchange 2013, this 'http://technet.microsoft.com/en-gb/library/ee633488%28v=exchg.141%29.aspx' page said how it was possible, but I don't have the export-Jou... option in exchange 2007.
Any help will be greatfull.
Post in the Forums of Exchange Server:
I have a problem of access to the Outlook account and other pages because appears "certificate error" what's happened with these certificates? Help please.
There are two main reasons for the mistakes of certificate:
- Your computer's time is not set correctly. Check your time year/month/day/hour/minute/timezone/light of day. Right-click on the clock in your taskbar and select "set Date/time" and make sure you are ready approximately 5 minutes of real time (don't forget time zone and DST).
- The second reason is that Windows XP is not very good for updating root certificates. Go to the following site:
and go down to the section:
'Update Package root (designed for Windows XP only)'
There is a link, you can use to download a update for your root certificates package. Download this package and double-click it to update.
I keep my windows XP updated regularly and would always Outlook Express and the table of available characters. Then I uninstalled a few components such as games and discoveries windows Outlook Express was gone too. When I add Outlook Express even once, I lose the Character Map and when I re install the character map, I lose Outlook Express. Cannot have both at the same time! Any ideas?
Thank you, Bruce. I finally got the two programs running again. I discovered that when a user archive boxes to add or remove programs, the action is fast, but the boxes are not automatically disabled later. I tried two programs that run several times over a period of 24 hours, and because the check box of the character table is a sup layer I guess I must have missed at a time when the audit or boxes to uncheck it to the rest of the changes I made. Rob
Im trying to block lync and perspectives 2013 by using applocker for users could not use it. I created the new rule path pointing to the right lync.exe and outlook.exe and refused all access to him apply the rules, leave the default rules remains the intact application identity, set to start automatically and started it and force the update of strategy by using gpupdate/force, tried to restart the entire computer but it doesn't seem to work as I could always run both programs. is that what I missed to do? Please help
I think that you are an administrator. Your Question is suited to different forum, if you are a server administrator, you can ask your question here
It is a consumer forum
Always take a look on this
Office Ultimate 2007 guard Assembly and re - configure any time, I try to use Outlook 2007 after upgrading from Vista Ultimate 32 bit to Win 7 Ultimate. Something is definitely wrong with Outlook 2007 and Windows 7
There must be a fundamental incompatibility between Win 7 and Outlook 2007. It would be nice if Microsoft looked into this right away and immediately corrects before we start trashing Win 7.
Thanks for posting on the Microsoft answers Forum.
Office 2007, including Outlook 2007 are compatible with Windows 7.
If you're still having problems with Outlook 2007, it would be better to post in the Forums Office.
Hope that helps.
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Visit our Microsoft answers feedback Forum and let us know what you think
Hi all... quick question ASA...
Does anyone know the status of support for OWA Exchange 2013 and the ASA webvpn client access?
I know that the ASA has a model for 2010... It works with 2013? Is there is the 2013 model in the pipeline for the ASA?
There is an improvement (CSCul27869) that opens to Exchange 2013 be supported with ASA.
It is an enhancement request to add support for OWA 2013 with webvpn.
PS Please rate helpful messages.
I use two ASA 5540 in failover active-standby configuration. These boxes (primary and secondary) are used to establish some L2L and VPN RA (remote access). The active area run the OSPF process.
The problem is when the failover (blocking just to the bottom of the active area, or "active failover" running in a secondary zone) all L2L be restored in a secondary zone. The only way I can do this (re-connect) removes the configuration of IPP (Reverse injectable way) (for example. ("no card crypto rprbbe_map 3 don't set reverse-road") and the configuration of IPP ("card crypto rprbbe_map 3 Road opposite the value"). After this the connection is re-established.
In RA guests the session persists on a failover event, but the customer loses access. To resolve this problem, the customer needs to disconnect and reconnect.Anyone has any experience with this kind of (L2L and RA) VPN configuration using failover?
Behavior seems buggy.
What version do you use?
I have Adobe contribute 5 running on a laptop system Windows 7 Professional with office 2013. Whenever I reboot and open Outlook 213, after awhile 2013 Outlook closes and must reopen and then disables the plug-in, Contribute, which seems to be the culprit. I just want to disable the plug-in on Outlook Contribute permanently, but cannot find a way to do it, he always tries to reactiviate whenever I restart (which happens often as this is a laptop). Anyone have this probblem and solve it? Thank you.
Welcome to the Adobe Forums.
To disable the plugin from Microsoft Outlook 2013 Contribute, you have to click on the file menu, then choose options of it.
File > Options > Add-Ins >
Then click the Go to Manage com Add-ins button.
Highlight the Contribute plugin in the list and remove it.
Please see the screenshot that is mentioned below.
I'm not a beginner. I am very computer and hardware gadget and intuitive software. My PalmTX syncs, but there is no data transferred. Previously, Sync worked well on Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2013. However, I started having problems with the transfer of data after synchronization when I lowered the score of 2013 Office to Office 2010. I've demoted office 2013 because it was a big eater of resources on my computer. I stripped all the reminants of office 2013 (including the reminants registry) before you install Office 2010 to ensure that there is no possibility of confusion for the Palm TX. I tried freezing and reinstall several times. Note, every time that I run this process, I uninstalled the software/files Outlook and Palm/all software including any reminants of registry. When I reinstalled, I started with the Outlook2007 then the PalmDeskTopSetup6.2.2, then the PalmConduit2007. Also, I tried several new synchro and cleaned/disable-dusted cables connectors for synchronization on the Palm TX itself... with no success.
I think the problem is that the conduit itself is not be trained. In Hotsync when I click Configure > change hotsync action > settings, I get an error message stating "Microsoft Outlook Conduit - an unknown error has occurred." Previously, this setting function would have text that would allow me to change how the conduit receives data (e.g. MS Exchange;) IMAP) I remember correctly - not 100% sure. If my suspicions are correct, one of the following values is corrupt: PalmDeskTopSetup6.2.2, PalmConduit2007 or MS Exchange. Given that I don't have a "fresh" copies of PalmDeskTopSetup6.2.2 and PalmConduit2007 because HP links no longer work, I ran a repair on my file of MS Exchange. It still has not fixed the problem. Note that whenever I have to uninstall/reinstall Outlook, I delete the MS Exchange and files all connected, as it recreates it from scratch when Outlook is reinstalled again. To be clear, does not preclude MS Exchange as the culprit because Microsoft adds a fix or security to every time something else change always 'breaks' :-). I'm not sure what to do next. If anyone has had this problem or have any suggestions on what I could do to fix this? I really really need my at least my calendar of transferred to my Palm TX. Help, please. Thank you.
My computer and the Palm TX is the following configuration:
* Win7 x 64
* In the course of running Outlook 2007 (downgraded from 2010 to 2013 because MS Office Products are resource hogs on my computer)
* Email Sources: MS Exchange (work) and local ISP (home - email IMAP) - both accounts are running simultaneously
* Synchronize via USB
* Driver: Akeeba to Win x 64
* Software installation of operating system Palm: HP - PalmDeskTop6.2.2 (contains HotSync Manager 7.0.2); HP PalmOutlook2007Condiut
* Message from the outlook journal file:
-Successfully synchronized outlook calendar
- Duration: 1.1 seconds
- Outlook calendar
- OLERR: 0C-000F (0X8000FFFF)
- OLERR: 0D-0003
- OLERR: 0D-0001
- Not synchronized
I solved my problem. I wanted to share with you the solution for those of you who maybe had a similar problem AND you have tried all the suggestions that have been posted since the Palm OS/WinMo Forum without success. My problem is that something that she prevented the pipeline connecting my Palm Outlook of training courses. The result was that my Palm computer / would synchronize but no data (entered calendar, tasks, etc.) won't be transferred. Before we get to what has worked for me, run through the following options before trying my fix:
- BACK UP YOUR FILES! BACK UP YOUR FILES! BACK UP YOUR FILES!
- Repair your outlook (pst or ost) files - microsoft has detailed instructions on how to do this with your version of Microsoft outlook. Uninstall and reinstall the Palm components (Installation and relevant lines for your outllook files). Synchronize your Palm/and check for content transfer (calendar, tasks, etc.) for your Palm. If this is not successful...
- Delete your current outlook profile and create a new profile - microsoft has detailed instructions on how to do this with your version of Microsoft outlook. Synchronize your Palm/and check for content transfer (calendar, tasks, etc.) for your Palm. If this is not successful...
- Completely uninstall outlook, which will include the deletion of the relevant registry entries and system files. I HIGHLY recommend that you DO NOT attempt to do it "manually" yourself unless you experience such changes on your computer. Incorrect changes to your registry files or computer system will completely shut down your computer and ultimately to lose all your data because of the methods that will be needed to fix your mistake. The good news for those of you who have no expertise in this area is that Microsoft has made a DIFFICULTY IT PATCH REMOVAL TOOL that will automatically run a complete unstall of outlook or office. -microsoft has detailed instructions on how to do this with your version of Microsoft outlook. Uninstall and reinstall the Palm components (Installation and relevant lines for your outllook files). Synchronize your Palm/and check for content transfer (calendar, tasks, etc.) for your Palm. If this is not successful...
- To ensure that your data are fully INDEXED. In your control panel, there must be a parameter called OPTIONS of INDEXING. If Indexing is not complete, follow instructions from Microsoft for your version of Windows to allow for the completion of indexing. Note that this will take time. You can do this night. Uninstall and reinstall the Palm components (Installation and relevant lines for your outllook files). Synchronize your Palm/and check for content transfer (calendar, tasks, etc.) for your Palm. If this is not successful... Uninstall the components of Palm. Return to the OPTIONS of INDEXING and completely Strip and rebuild your index from scratch by pressing the Refresh button in your version of Windows. Note that this will take time, again you can do this night or weekend depending on how much stuff you have on your computer. When finished, reinstall the components of Palm, synchronize your Palm/and check for content transfer (calendar, tasks, etc.) for your Palm. If this is not successful...
- Finally, what worked for me was creating a new WINDOWS PROFILE. I discovered thanks to make another system and software checks that I did not mention here that my WINDOWS PROFILE was damaged and it was what was causing the failure of training leads between my outlook and palm. How do you create a new windows profile will be different depending on your Version of the Windows operating system. -microsoft has detailed instructions on how to do this with your version of Windows. Uninstall and then reinstall outlook. Uninstall and reinstall the Palm components (Installation and relevant lines for your outllook files). Synchronize your Palm/and check for content transfer (calendar, tasks, etc.) for your Palm.
Maybe you are looking for
I have looked on settings but couldn't find an answer. Help please. His story is at the same address from bt as mine.
I have a constant matrix 3 elements I want to remove the 3rd element and gray outside, so it looks like this Can't find one good way to do it other than remake the table in its entirety. It is very good when the table has only a few items, but when i
It charges to 70% and stops the load even if you unplug the charger and plug it again that appears as if he is in charge, but only after a munite it stops again. I tried another charger with her, and she has the same.
Windows 10 PCPhotoshop Lightroom CC 2015.4 Camera Raw 9.4Exit Photoshop CC 2015.1.2 20160113.r.355 x 64Selected images in Lightroom... and choose Edit in Photoshop as layers...Layers auto aligned in Ps and converted into a dynamic object and this is
HI -.I created a multidisciplinary pdf form that includes a button that generates an email. The body of the email contains the contents of the specified fields. It all works very well. The problem is that in one of the fields, a network path is en