Question about the spare partHi all
Is it possible to batch remove attachments?
Wayne, it is not possible to delete attachments batch at this time.
I have a Satellite P200 and a recovery disk. I don't want to use this as it clears my disk clean C: and E: which has all my data on it.
Is there a restore button to factory settings which affects the C: drive and let E: in tact? I thought I read somewhere that there was.
If you have the Satellite P200, something like this is not possible. Unfortunately, before the recovery procedure starts the disk HARD integer will be deleted (formatted). Before you begin recovery procedure back up all your important data to an external device, or burn it to DVD-R/RW support.
Hello, I have a lot of questions about the P70, L70, S70 series that come with a 1920 x 1080 panel.
(1) what are the differences between the L70 and S70 series? With the exception of the RAM and HARD drive capacity, books seem pretty identical.
(2) P70, L70, S70 doesn't support a 2nd HARD drive or it's just the P70 series that support?
(3) all the three (P70, L70, S70 series) come with the same TFT panels?
(4) of the above series, which supports mSata?
(5) all the model of each series are delivered with support from mSata? For example, it could be that L70 - a - 13 m supports mSata is not the case of the L70-a-146?
(6) all the foregoing, are delivered with a S - ATA II or III S - ATA interface?
(7) who is the best of these series listed? I'm trying to understand what makes the big difference of S70 to P70 except for the envelope for example.
Thank you in advance.
> (1) what are the differences between the series L70 and S70? With the exception of the RAM and HARD drive capacity, books seem pretty identical.
What models Sat L70 and S70 do you mean exactly? There are different L70-xxx-xxx and S70 models on the market that supports different hardware specifications.
(> S70 2) P70, L70, support a 2nd drive HARD or is - it just the series P70 that support?
As you can see in this [Sam P70 HDD replacement document, | http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/kb0/CRU3903II0000R01.htm] the P70 series supports the 2nd drive Bay HARD, BUT even if there is a 2nd HARD drive Bay, this does not mean that you can use the 2nd HARD drive. In the case where the 2nd HARD drive Bay are equipped with HARD drive connector, you can use the 2nd HARD drive
I also found the [Sam L70/S70 HDD replacement | http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/kb0/CRU3703HG0000R01.htm] the document on the Toshiba page and there I see this 2nd HARD drive Bay is not available
(> 3) all three (P70, L70, S70 series) come with the same TFT panels?
See point 1). Different P70, L70, S70 models were equipped with different material parts.
(> 4) of the series above, which takes in charge mSata?
As far as I know that some P70 models are equipped with an mSATA SSD of 256 GB.
(> 5) do all the model of each series are delivered with support mSata? For example, it could be that L70 - a - 13 m supports mSata is not the case of the L70-a-146?
See point 4) not all models supports the same hardware specifications
(> 6) all of the above, come with a S - ATA II or III S - ATA interface?
I don t think that SATA III is supported. I guess it would be SATA II
(> 7) which is the best of these series listed? I'm trying to understand what makes the big difference of S70 to P70 except for the envelope for example.
Not easy to answer because there are too many models released in Europea.
And not all models are available in each country. So I guess you will have to look for the models that have been released in your country.
I'm new to the world of SOA/OSB. I'm working on a POC from the OSB for our existing application. I have a question about the definition of the URL endpoint to the proxy service. It is possible to specify a generic url endpoint to a proxy service. Something like / SomeService / *. I tried and got errors. Is it possible to do somethig like that or it is a mistake on a conceptual level.
anything you type in the uri of the endpoint of entry will be the contextroot to your service, so /SomeService should indeed be sufficient or as mentioned Pierluigi/SomeService/blabla is also valid (Betty is not a parameter query, but only a part of the contextroot)
If you want to use a service like http rest
/ SomeService/blabla would still be the contextroot, and after that, you can use the query parameters
/ SomeService/badarou? var1 = test & var2 = test or/SomeService/blabla/employee/id/1
Finally my company is buying a permit for Labmanager and ESX server using Labmanager to our tests.
We had a question about the database that we use for the actual installation.
Could we use MY - SQL? Or that we have the olbigation to install a SQL or Oracle DB for the whole system to work?
We prefer to use MY_SQL because it is open-source and will cost less to use for us.
Thanks in advance for the answer and please excuse my bad English, I'm french spoke first.
Lab Manager installs SQL Express as part of the installation and use. If you install also Virtual Center as part of your deployment of Lab Manager (do not use an existing VC server), you can use the database SQL Express is included for small installations of ESX, but MY SQL is not an option. You can search the databases supported in the installation guide for what version you deploy.
I have several questions about the purchase of policies. Our company is in CHINA
1. we have our own product which has LCD display to display certain information with different languages (Chinese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian). We need to use Adobe Heiti Std fonts for the Chinese language by commercial purposes. I tried this font in Adobe? Do Folio police 11.1, but is not in this library, your partner gold in China told me this font is part of Adobe Production Premium CS5.5, which we have already purchased from Adobe, it is used freely by the user.
It is true that we can use the fonts Adobe Heiti Std freely and even for commercial purposes in many products?
If this font is not free, how can I buy it for commercial purposes in many products? Could be he you pls tell me the person/company contact email or phone number.
2. we need to use Eurostile LT font for the English language by commercial purposes as well. Is it Eurostile LT available for German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian as well? and I can not find do Folio 11.1 as well. But some Eurostile Std * fonts appear in the list.
Use font Eurostile LT? freely for user
The police in the Adobe product package, but it is not in the Adobe typotheque (Adobe? Do Folio 11.1), then it can be used freely even for commercial purposes in many products?
Thank you in advance.
Unfortunately, none of these fonts is available for the user interface of the product. Although Adobe has two of them, we have not the right to sell OEM licenses or the other.
Sorry for the typos, English is not my mother tongue.
I want to ask some questions about the upgrade of a300-144.
* Some info first.*
CPU: T2370 ([http://ark.intel.com/products/34445/Intel-Pentium-Processor-T2370-1M-Cache-1_73-GHz-533-MHz-FSB]).
Chipset: GM965 ([http://ark.intel.com/products/29821/Intel-82GM965-Graphics-and-Memory-Controller]).
1. my frequency of laptop memory at 533 MHz, supports 667 MHz memory controller, memory modules can work at 667 MHz. Is - this because CPU FSB 533 MHz frequency and new processor at 667/800 MHz FSB will fix it or it is hardcoded in the BIOS?
2 Intel said that the size of max memory for my chipset is 4 GB (2 x 2 GB), but Toshiba says that only 2 GB (2 x 1 GB), who is right?
3 I know, taken of my CPU is μFCPGA-478 aka socket P, max FSB 800 MHz, max 35 W TDP, so T9500 ([http://ark.intel.com/products/33918/Intel-Core2-Duo-Processor-T9500-6M-Cache-2_60-GHz-800-MHz-FSB]) is a compatible processor or there are some limitations in the BIOS?
> 1. My frequency of laptop memory at 533 MHz, supports 667 MHz memory controller, memory modules can work at 667 MHz. Is - this because CPU FSB 533 MHz frequency and new processor at 667/800 MHz FSB will fix it or it is hardcoded in the BIOS?
The speed of the memory is related on the material. This means that the FSB is responsible for the limitation.
If the FSB would allow support 667 MHz then the memory would also at this speed.
> 2. Intel says that the size of max memory for my chipset is 4 GB (2 x 2 GB), but Toshiba says that only 2 GB (2 x 1 GB), who is right?
The memory depends on the chipset. So if the chipset supports 4 GB of RAM, you should be capable of this move to 4 GB of RAM
> 3. I know, my CPU is? FC-PGA-478 aka socket P, max FSB 800 MHz, max 35 W TDP, so T9500 (http://ark.intel.com/products/33918/Intel-Core2-Duo-Processor-T9500-6M-Cache-2_60-GHz-800-MHz-FSB) will be a compatible processor or there are some limitations in the BIOS?
It might be possible that the new processor would be fully supported by the BIOS, but in most cases it should not be a problem if the chipset would support the new processor.
But as far as I know the upgrade of the CPU is not supported by Toshiba or any other manufacturers of portable and its your own risk to run laptop with the new processor.
I have a question about the recovery of HARD drive partition.
If I do the operation to clear the hard disk option in the wizard it will remove * all * or it will keep my partition recovery in this way I can come back later. I want to know because I would like to put on a different OS.
I know he said he would, but caution in the PDF, I found it says that on a normal recovery too (that he would remove each partition) and I'm a little confused about how the recovery actually worked.
To be honest I n don't know what you mean exactly with this option to erase.
In General, Toshiba Recovery disk will wipe your entire HDD to restore factory settings correctly. This means that if you start from that disk and follow the instructions on the screen, everything will be removed.
In addition, the recovery disk doesn t create a recovery partition. It is not available. Disk copy just the files on the second partition in folder HDDrecovery to start an installation of HARD drive recovery.
I have a Toshiba Satellite A 100 - PSAANE with Vista Home Basic preinstalled in it.
Now, I have a few questions... I mention below: -.
(1) if I want to format my laptop, I need a CD to install for Vista Home basic... then I don't have this Toshiba CD when I bought the laptop. So how do? question: How can I format it?
(2) can I change my Vista Home Basic to windows XP? I think it's much faster than this one. is it advisable?
(3) I have a GB of RAM in the laptop. Increase the RAM? I think that my laptop has become to slow down. is it advisable?
(4) and on my screen, everytime I try to change my profile screen to windows Classic view, my screen begins to blink. and after a while, the screen turns off. So I can't change that. I put the color scheme of windows vista only. What to do about that?
Please help me friends. Thanks in advance.
Here, a few questions about the number:
(1) usually, you should get the Vista Toshiba Recovery DVD. If you didn t receive this DVD then you can order it here https://backupmedia.toshiba.eu/landing.aspx or you could install the disc of Microsoft Vista.
(2) of course, you can do this. I think that Win XP drivers can be downloaded from the Toshiba driver page.
(3) Yes, you can upgrade the RAM. For more information, see your manual or search on this forum for similar topics
(4) maybe it s associated with the graphics driver. Check if you can update. I would recommend additional check if you are using the latest version of the BIOS
I have several questions about the recovery of Satellite L750 features available to it. Any help and answers would be useful.
(1) when I started the laptop first, he asked me to create a recovery CD incase I need to reinstall the operating system. But he also said that he built in the recovery partition, so therefore, I have to make a recovery cd or not?
(2) will be the recovery CD is exactly the same as the recovery on the system partition?
(3) is the partion of CD or recovery includes all the integrated software pre-installed with the laptop?
(4) also in the device manage management it shows watch partion recovery but it is empty, is it true?
(5) in the second partition (drive D) system, he has a record with what looks like the recovery of files and folders. Is it safe to move/remove it?
I'll try to provide answers:
1 - to ensure that everything works perfectly you don t need these discs, but if something goes wrong with the HARD drive you will not be able to do anything. When you have the recovery DVDs, you will still be able to install the recovery image and once again the factory settings. So my advice to you is: create these discs as soon as possible. Use only on DVD-R media and buy products of high quality (TDK or Verbatim).
2 - Yes.
3 - Yes.
4 - No. Don t be confused with this.
5. in a first time create restore DVD, and later you can do what you want. I put t know which files mean you but don t touch anything before that of the recovery disks to be created.
In the past, many people have been experimenting with the structure of HARD drive and partitions and later was surprised when installing disk recovery HARD has been damaged. Don t make the same mistake.
If you have any other questions you are welcome.
A few questions about the new Yoga 10 HD + that I hope you can answer.
I bought the former model, last year. Love the design and long battery life, but a few major questions made me return.
- Somewhere that I've read that it can not read NTFS on USB so I guess that's the same thing with a NTFS formatted microSD card?
- Can it read exFAT formatted microSD cards?
- Anyone who has questions about the audio via bluetooth?
(I know that BT is not exactly High End HiFi but the old 10 Yoga for some obscure reason - most likely a driver problem which nobody cared to fix - rang * very * worst with visibly distortion while both my phone and a Tablet noname cheap I have zero about fidelity - any of my devices bluetooth audio) I tried aptX or not)
So to avoid buying it back it also I really I would like to see if I can get my questions answered before buy you.
While I love the form factor and long term issues above are only two Mayor dealbreakers for me. Bad audio quality = no joy listen to spotify, local etc. MP3s. not of NTFS or exFAT = some great movies.
My old noname android Tablet really could use an upgrade so I'm really curious it may be, or I should watch the competition and will be form factor and battery LIFE.
Thanks in advance.
If it does not support NTFS or exFAT on microSD card have someone at - he tried ext3 or ext4?
I mean with Linux Android root, it should be a no-brainer to support at least when it comes to royalties unlike NTFS or exFAT where it * might * have some trouble with Microsoft.
I used a USB through a USB OTG cable. NTFS or exFAT have been recognized by the Tablet PC. FAT32 is seems to be the preference.
I have a question about the time machine. I recently updated my Quicken 2015 and there was something wrong with the update. Can I go back in just the Quicken file and restore it until I downloaded the update do I have to restore the entire
I have a question about the time machine. I recently updated my Quicken 2015 and there was something wrong with the update. Can I come back in all the Quicken file and restore from time Machine before I downloaded the update to do, I need to restore the entire computer?
Yes, you can just restore this file or application. Use Time Machine to back up or restore your Mac - Apple Support
Hello, this is Matthew, just a quick question about the appearance of the cluster
Is there anyway to rearrange the order of the elements? I know cutting automatic resizing, I could move the items by hand. But if I use the cluster somewhere else, I have to move the items again...
What I want is of the order of "Mx My Mz Ax Ay Az Temp voltage CS".
Is there a quicker way to deal with?
THz so much!
You can right-click the border of the cluster and choose "arrange control cluster...". "The user interface is not as intuitive as it could be, but it will allow you to reorder items. If you use the cluster in several places, you should make the cluster in a type definition and replace all current uses of the latter with the type definition, so that they all match. They will also update automatically when you make changes to the type definition. Otherwise, you could have a situation where you have multiple groups with the same data types, but with elements in a different order, and your data will be getting a new denominated, when wire you the whole clusters. The data will be in the same order, but given that the item labels are in a different order, you can't get the data you want, when ungroup you by name.
I have the cliq, however I chose to not get 3G (so I bought full fare). So I have a few questions about the phone and the use of 3G / 2 G/Edge:
1 - is possible to disable completely the 2G / 3 G/Edge? I know you can switch between them, but are anyway just tell the phone to stop using them altogether since I'm not subbed to the service?
2. when the update takes place, I guess we'll have to reconnect motoblur and etc, but if I don't have 3 G will I have motoblur connection problems after the update? Or he keeps the latest wifi settings so that it would connect to wifi to connect. When I first got my phone it was not a problem b/c I had 3G for the first month.
I hope that makes sense, thanks!
To stop all the data, I would like to download an application called APNDroid. He cut them all down. When you log on to blur you have 3G or WIFI doe this without getting a timeout error. During the process of setting up your Blur account, you can press the menu button and set up your wifi to work, this will connect you to Blur and your phone will be connected to the blur. If I were you I would be rethinking to do a data plan since you are really losing out on most of your main features of phones. It's your choice, however.
Is it a good place to ask questions about the slow s Tablet touchscreen response?
You experience slow response on normal s tablet, the first gen one or the Xperia s tablet, a new.
If you experience a slow response, it may be because you use too many apps at the time and slowing down of your tablet. How long it lasts?
Maybe you are looking for
Is it possible to update the graphics card on my hp Pavilion 15 currently equipped with an AMD Radeon HD 7600 G on an AMD A8 - 4555 M APU with graphics HD Radeon (TM) card. TIA
Separated from this thread. Yes but how you please. Step by step would be a good thing
My 6600 not connected wireless all in one printer shows offline will not print from my computer laptop (Windows 8) worked all the way until last week, that he just decided to stop printing
Hello I want to set the password to start application selected by the user. but I don't know how can I detected if these applications are invited to start (i.e. clicked on open). Yes, is there any listener or something who inform us if some modules o
Hello I have improved my license from Windows 7 to Windows 8 when it was released. I did it through the upgrade wizard and with my credit card. I lost my product key of Windows 8 and cannot find the email with the key included. My bank can provide a