What happened to iTunes Radio on Apple TV?
I can, t find iTunes Radio on my Apple TV more
iTunes Radio is not available on Apple TV more, sorry!
You should check the Apple music because it's what has replaced iTunes Radio.
Tags: Apple Music
I'm selling my 2009 MacBook running the Mavericks. The person who is very interested in purchasing him wants to continue to run the Mavericks because the main program it uses does not work on El Capitan or Snow Leopard. I live abroad and my old snow leopard disks are not available; buried deep inside a unknown with a parent. The country where I live has zero official presence from Apple, and it would take weeks to have Snow Leopard disks delivered to me.
I created a bootable Mavericks installation drive I want to install on a second partition and then crush the first partition with zeros using disk utility, or that I am positive I copied everything I want to bring with me on my external drive, I could just drive to zero and start from scratch on a partition.
I know to disable allow iTunes, disconnect from iCloud, iMessages, iBooks, other software that requires authorization, etc... I realize that I have to use my Apple ID when I install the Mavericks on the second partition. The buyer realizes that he will not be able to update the software or receive updates to the operating system unless he buys discs from Snow Leopard. This isn't a problem that he wants and be happy with the Mavericks.
My thought is that as long as the new buyer not my Apple ID password it would have no access to my account. All that would happen is that my ID Apple would be in use on the MacBook to the Mavericks only. What will happen if in the future I have cancelled my Apple ID and created another I still have an iPad? Is there a problem with the MacBook to the new owner (outside the known situation of not being able to update the operating system)? The new owner would be able to use his Apple ID with iTunes while Mavericks is related to my Apple ID - a MacBook using two Apple ID? Any other thoughts on what I anticipate?
It works like find my iPhone?
is it possible to find a lost watch?
There is currently no way to physically locate Apple Watch (in a similar way to how the find my iPhone can be used to locate a lost iPhone). Unlike some other Apple devices, the Watch has a built-in GPS functions.
However, locking Activation can be used to disable the cards Pay of Apple on your watch and prevent unauthorized use of the watch if it is lost or stolen.
Lock activation is automatically enabled for your watch if you find my iPhone put in place on your iPhone. If your watch is lost or fly, turn on Mark as missing in the app on your iPhone or on a computer via iCloud.com watch:
What happened to iTunes Radio? I have an iTunes game, active since its inception and now iTunes subscription that radio has suddenly stopped working. There has been no information on changes. Another attempt to draw more money from loyal users of Apple? It is to discuss!
Mary's finished iTunes Radio Ad from 29/01/16 in this roll into Apple's music. It was not widely distributed by Apple, but an e-mail was sent to subscribers of Apple's music a few weeks ago, and this has been discussed on various sources of news and internet articles. What is not clear, is what will happen with iTunes touted Match since a very feature was the ability to enjoy iTunes ad free Radio.
What happened on the radio to Apple on the 3rd generation Apple TV. I thought I could play music from Apple that I have subscribed.
Thank you for using communities of Apple Support.
I see you want to listen to Radio on your Apple TV Apple 3rd generation Radio Apple is available as on the 4th gen Apple TV, use it on your 3rd generation, you can play on your iOS device and share your Apple TV via AirPlay.
Even though I know that Apple has abandoned the iTunes Radio on Apple TV for subscribers non - Apple Music, I'm actually a subscriber of Apple's music and the iTunes Radio app no longer appears on my Apple TV dashboard. Is there something I need to do to make it appear?
January 29, Apple removed iTunes radio as a free service. iTunes radio is now a part of Apple's music and Apple Music isn't on the third-generation Apple TV. This is why they took third generation radio iTunes all Apple TV
I have set up my apple TV months ago and had no problems. Today, I turned to find that iTunes Radio was no longer an app on my Apple TV! I'm deleting it, and I can't find it anywhere. Nobody knows what's the deal? Thank you
iTunes Radio is now Apple Music Radio and is compatible with subscription music on Apple TV 4 Apple, iOS devices running iOS 9 or later version or running iTunes 12.2 or later.
What happens to my music files and libraries as soon as apple Unassigns itunes?
What makes you think that apple will stop downgrade iTunes? They make him billions.
Even if they did whatever it is already downloaded would continue to work and all etc CDs you imported will also continue to work.
The most likely scenario is that you have an older version of Windows (or Mac OS X), that cannot run the latest version of iTunes. If this is used, you'd still be able to run the old version already installed iTunes and still access your existing files. This applies to Windows XP for example.
DDoes the Apple Watch haz iTunes Radio? Please give me clues every time if she haz it or not
iTunes radio is not available via Apple Watch.
When your iPhone is brought Bluetooth, Apple Watch can be used to control playback of music from your iPhone, including:
- Bat 1 - radio station in the world of Apple.
- Now playing - check what is currently playing on your iPhone.
- Quick game - who chooses a list of songs for you (requires Apple Music).
- My music - your own music library.
- Playlists - listen to playlists on your iPhone.
When you use your watch as music source and when the headset Bluetooth were matched to it, Apple Watch can play music in a playlist that you have synced to the watch.
ITunes Radio still exists on Apple TV? My daughter has been listening to and well for a long time. Today she signed up for a free trial of Apple's music and suddenly iTunes Radio disappeared. Why?
Apple ended up iTunes Radio Ad starting from 29-01-16 in favor of this roll into Apple's music. It was not widely distributed by Apple, but an e-mail was sent to subscribers of Apple's music a few weeks ago, and this has been discussed on various sources of news and internet articles. The radio works if you subscribe to the Apple's music; However, the independent feature called iTunes Radio is now gone. In fact, if you have a Gen 3 AppleTV, the icon has been deleted automatically yesterday morning. The characteristic of the only music supported by advertising on the left is the Beats1 station. What is not clear, is what will happen with iTunes touted Match since a very feature was the ability to enjoy iTunes ad free Radio.
Has anyone another receipt notice whenever you click on any Radio station on the tab music (not online)? I listen to the iTunes Radio a lot when working on designs and this blocking upward is to play with my zen.
Whenever this happened to me before she disappeared after the next restart of the system or the software update, but will not let me alone. I tried it on my iMac and my Macbook, running El Capitan 10.11.3 and iTunes 188.8.131.52 and nothing. I also checked for the latest updates and nothing again. Really reluctant to do a work around software as both machines have important things on them, but these constant popups for Apple music is getting old. I checked with the site and it says that the iTunes Radio is supposed to stay on, ads and all. I'm not completely Apple-savvy right away, please bear with me.
Since the support community won't let delete me my original post...
It turns out that Apple get rid of iTunes Radio (and replaced/merged? in the Apple's music) and I'm just late to the Party (source below). That notice is what will be visible from 1/28 for those who are still later said left that I am. Personally, I'm a little disappointed in this regard, I used the ads to get up and stretch for a quick break and didn't have to jump of the song for the song so often. Well.
What happens if the PC I just downloaded Itunes on & connected to, does it display not all devices?
Thank you for joining the communities Support from Apple! Looks like you have a problem with your iTuens on Windows 10 not to recognize your iPhone. I know how important it is that the iPhone is recognized by iTunes. Read this article with steps If iTunes does not your iPad, iPhone or iPod. Specifically, after the first series of measures:
If you are using a Windows PC
- Open Device Manager by following the steps for the version of Windows that you have:
- Windows 10: Click the search box in the lower left corner, type Device Manager and press ENTER. In the list under Bus USB controllers, find the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.
- Windows 8: loose in the right edge of the screen. Press search and enter the Manager devices, and then click Device Manager. If requested, enter your password. In the list under Bus USB controllers, find the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.
- Windows 7: click on > Control Panel > system and Maintenance > Device Manager. If requested, enter your password. In the list under Bus USB controllers, find the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.
- Even if you do not find the Apple driver, follow the steps below, based on what you see or don't see.
You don't see symbols next to the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
If you do not see , , or of the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver, look for third-party software conflicts. Then if you still need help, restart your Apple Mobile Device Service or contact Apple technical support.
You see an arrow down
If you see next to the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver, the driver with the right mouse button and choose enable from the context menu. Then if you still need help, contact contact Apple technical support.
You see an exclamation point or question mark
If you see or the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver, right click on the entry, then manually update the Apple Mobile Device USB driver.
You do not see the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
- Disconnect your device from your computer.
- Save a screenshot by pressing the Home button and sleep/wake button of the device button at the same time. The screen should Flash briefly.
- Reconnect your device to your computer.
- If you see one of these sections in the Device Manager, expand them:
- Imaging devices
- Other devices
- Portable devices
- USB Bus controllers
Now, locate the entry that recognizes the device as a camera. You should see 'Apple IPhone', 'Apple iPad' or 'Apple iPod '. Right-click the device entry, and then manually update the Apple Mobile Device USB driver.
If a single unknown device appears, follow these steps:
- Right click on the unknown device entry.
- Choose Properties from the context menu, and then click the Details tab.
- In the drop-down menu, select hardware IDS.
- If the ID begins with something other than USB\VID_0000 & PID_0000, go into the Device Manager and right click on the entry for device unknown, and then manually update the Apple Mobile Device USB driver.
- If the ID begins with USB\VID_0000 & PID_0000, then follow the remaining steps.
- Unplug the unit and remove all the USB devices on the computer.
- Shut down the computer, and then turn it back on.
- Reconnect the device, tests of each USB port for about 30 seconds to see if the device is recognized.
- Test with a different, checked 30-pins-USB or the lightning-connector-cable-USB, if they are available.
If you still need help, contact Apple technical support.
Manually update the Apple Mobile Device USB driver
If one of the sections above directs you to this section, you should already have right click on an entry in the Device Manager. Now, follow these steps:
- Choose update driver software.
- Choose "Browse my computer for driver software."
- Choose "Let Me pick from a list of drivers for devices on my computer.
- Open Device Manager by following the steps for the version of Windows that you have:
- Click the disk button. If this is not available, choose a category of devices such as Mobile phone or storage device, if in the list.
- Click Next. You should see the disk button.
- Click Browse and navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Apple Mobile Device Support\Drivers.
- Double-click the file "usbaapl. If you have a 64-bit version of Windows, this file will be called "usbaapl64". If you do not see here "usbaapl64" is not a Drivers folder, look in C:\Program Files (x 86) \Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers.
- In the disc window, click Open, and then click Next and then click Finish.
- Windows installs the driver. If a message indicates that the software that you install "not passed the Windows Logo test", click on continue. You can get help with other common errors and the error code numbers in this Microsoft article.
- Open iTunes to make sure that iTunes recognizes your device. If not, Restart the Apple Mobile Device Service.
no idea why iTunes radio disappeared from the apple tv? Tried to restart. also tried a reset. I'm subscribed to apple music so I don't see the problem.
What version of Apple TV? If I understand correctly iTunes Radio is now only available with a subscription to Apple's music and requires Apple TV 4, an iOS device running iOS 9 or later version or on a computer running iTunes 12.2 or later. You can stream to Apple TV from a computer or iOS device.
What happens is someone has 2 iPhones and both of them matched with a Apple Watch on its own and that they use the same Apple ID?
Sharing activity is based on Apple ID? or iPhone?
Apple Watch can only be coupled to a single at some point iPhone.
What happens to the looks on my Apple Watch
Looks is no longer included as part of watchOS 3.
Apple Watch now has a dock:
See you soon!
Maybe you are looking for
It's weird... suddenly I can not create a new email. And this applies both when I select the new message tab, or I go into the menu drop down and select new. Nothing happens... Advice?
Cannot access the Control Panel icon in windows 10. Impossible to start up disks.
Get a BSOD on Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 with "the computer restarted after an error checking. "The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f (0 x 0x00000000000006f8, 0 x 0000000000000008, 0000000080050033, 0xfffff800018c3484). -a ran the system file without error c
A week or so, I tried to install a game requiring the use of DirectX. Well when I go to install DirectX, it gives me an error that reads, 'an internal system error has occurred. " "Please refer to DXError.log andDirectX.log in your Windows folder to
I reformatted my computer with windows 7 and internet explorer 9 is not my games .it installed msn, which I can do on this problem