What is the difference between Fdisk and Chkdsk programs?
I don't think I have a common question of OS knowledge and I worked a lot with both, however for years so I forgot everything I used to know. I was talking to someone Executibles MS-DOS command line and this person I know told me in email and I did not at the moment, but he said the following:
"Fdisk and chkdsk are pretty much the same.
Being an old Microsoft OS Engineer I knew it was wrong, however I've been retired since almost 20 years and I have not worked with either for a while. I looked in the KB for articles explaining the difference between fdisk and chkdsk or define at least the two against each other, but there is no specific article I could find. I remember the days when the scariest user had a problem, but they ran all third party software on their computer and have installed BETA version software etc so I'm sure you know the drill and this type of person.
The person who said this about fdisk and chkdsk is one of those people. It is a really nice guy, but a nightmare to Microsoft when you talk to a convenience store to the BONE for assistance. Is there someone out there who could you, please, help me and summarize an irrefutable definition or description indicating the differences between fdisk and chkdisk? I don't remember the basic functions both I widely used both, but too many years have passed and I don't want to sound like a fool trying to write about the differences.
I'd appreciate any help I want to educate my friend and the intention is to not make this person feel like a stupid either.
Thank you, and I expect your response.
The two are completely different, one is a format utility the other is a utility disk check
Fdisk was used in earlier versions of victory
I'm sorry if here is not the right place for this post.
What is the difference between extensions and Plugins and Add-ons? Apparantely, they differ in some sense or aspect, but I do not know how. Please, if it is not too complicated, explain in detail and simple language. Thanks in advance to 1 million.
You should take a look at this article for an explanation. Plugins and extensions are essentially types of Add-ons as well as of the characters and themes.
Hope this helps!
What is the difference between Firefox and Namoroka 64-bit?
I have a 64-bit computer. Which should I use?
The officially supported only is Firefox - which is your best choice, unless you want to test the new features...
What is the difference between dawn and the beta?
Beta is the next version of Firefox that is due to be released in 5 weeks, and Aurora is the one after that--like an Alpha version of development.
I wonder what are the differences between AXIEM and EMSight. Are associated with application? One is better than the other? Please explain.
AWR estimated AXIEM most powerful plan EM Simulator around. AXIEM is at the center of continuous research and improvement, while EMSight is only worked on if revealed serious flaws. Here is a summary of the differences:
- EMSight must mesh the nearest grid drivers using rectangles. This causes the mesh to have more elements mesh when there are small and large geometries. The grid should be small enough to capture the small geometry but then causes large geometries to mesh more. In addition, angled or curved structures causes inefficiencies mesh.
- AXIEM STS forms, rather than a grid. In addition, the mesh can be rectangle or triangle. This allows a much more efficient mesh. AXIEM generally have a much more efficient
- AXIEM contains the ability to process forms to clean geometries that cause inefficiencies of the mesh. EMSight does not have this feature.
- AXIEM can forms thick metal mesh, EMSight can not, and user must make approximations when thick metal will change coupling (loss is recorded properly with the thickness of the metal)
- The ports are for the most part similar, but parasites due on AXIEM ports are less. In addition, the AXIEM has a side wall, thus the effects of not move of the terms of reference of the edge of the line are a lot less AXIEM in.
- Ports can be added to most any place in geometry with AXIEM. For EMSight, the ports are usually only added outside the geometry and have limitations to the aircraft on either side of the reference speaker.
- EMSight does not have a low frequency Solver. Stop low-frequency and then extrapolate to DC. This usually works well, but you must take into account if the extrapolation is accurate. AXIEM presents both a low and high frequency Solver so will do better in a low frequencies generally much better in DC.
- Solver of EMSight scales O (n) ^ 2 for memory and O (n) ^ 3 for the moment. It has a special algorithm to break the question of memory, but the question of time is the killer. AXIEM has a direct Solver which scales in the same way and an iterative Solver which will scale O (nlogn). In other words, AXIEM can solve a lot of bigger problems than EMSight.
- Several AXIEM processes are multithreaded as EMSight.
- EMSight is inside a perfect driver side wall. This works well if you the circuit is in the same cavity. If not, you must know the rules of them on to the forms of space of the flanks and how that much to extend the port could reference planes. AXIEM is not here. AXIEM does not currently have to simulate a perfect driver side wall.
I don't know that I missed a few aspects of the tools. From the point of view of the AWR that AXIEM is the tool of choice, except in a few cases have been EMSight may be required.
What is the difference between tear and Brüning a cd.
Here are a few links to explain the difference:
hope this helps,
What is the difference between nc6320 and nx6320 laptops?
Can I use the same drivers for each of them?
There is not much difference.
If you want to compare all the details you can check this link:
You can probably use the same drivers for either, but they all have both their own support pages and separate driver.
What is the difference between containers and hyper-v server windows?
PS: Where's your homework due?
* Original title: windows 7
What is the difference between upgrade and custom installation options?
How to do a clean install:
Sometimes the only way to upgrade is to do a clean install,
" Upgrade Windows XP to Windows 7 "
To upgrade your Windows XP computer to Windows 7, you will need to select custom during installation of Windows 7. A custom installation keeps your programs, files or settings. It is sometimes called a 'clean' for this reason installation.
"Upgrading from Windows Vista to Windows 7"
You then have the repair facility, which is an In = Place Upgrade.
"How to do a repair installation to repair Windows 7"
See you soon.
Hi can anyone tell what is the difference between RP1 and RP2 in ASR1006? Thank you
Read all about here: Cisco ASR 1000 processors data sheet series road
I am looking to buy some new 6921 charcoal IP phones and I am confronted with 2 options:
CP-6921-C-K9 = Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921, combined with coal, Standard
CP-6921-CL-K9 = Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921, charcoal, combined Slimline
What is the difference between standard and slimline. Maybe it's simple but English is not native for me and found no difference anywhere.
Fix. Some people think that these are more modern, or they like just better.
original title: Internet connectivity
What is the difference between ipv4 and ipv6 connectivity connectivity and which one should I use?
IPv6 deployment - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv6_deployment
What are the differences between RT and Win 8 Pro?
Windows 8 - this runs on processors traditional x 86 - x 64 for Intel and AMD, and the same apps that runs on Windows 7, Vista, and Windows XP.
Windows RT - built on the same basis as Windows 8, it works on a different processor called ARM and not running programs in Windows 7, Vista, or Windows XP. In addition, it comes with Microsoft Office 2013 while Windows 8 does not work. It only comes on the new devices, in contrast to Windows 8 you can buy a license for an existing computer.
What is the difference between Mutipoint and Multiway video calls?
They are both multi-point calls, however, Multiway is a feature that you can activate with the correct infrastructure and MCU in place, which will allow the ends without a telepresence MCU Office and integrated JabberVideo customers of degenerate transparently a point-to-point call in a multipoint call on the relevant MCU.
See the relevant Multiway Deployment Guide corresponding to the version of software that you run on your VCS - C for more information; http://www.Cisco.com/c/en/us/support/unified-communications/Telepresence-video-communication-server-VCs/products-installation-and-configuration-guides-list.html
Please note the answers and score the questions as "answered" as appropriate.
What is the difference between ECAS and (OCP or OCS).
For example, I heard that OCS helps with the language
and the marketing of a product.
Could this be true as ECAS focuses on how to do things.
and not so much things to a much higher level.
For example, how do you set up, how you use it, how do you start, etc.
Thank you Roger
OCÉ Doghouse more. These certifications can be more CERT of intermediate or high level certificates. These were specifically developed for the gaps in the certification that did not match our OCA, OCP, hierarchy of the CMO.
Generally, the CERT of the OCS tend to focus more on implementation. These certificates have been developed for the Oracle PartnerNetwork for areas of certification which specifically serve Oracle partners and qualify them for levels of specialization. These certifications are available for all candidates, but are directed towards members of OPN.
I hope this helps.
Oracle Certification program
Maybe you are looking for
Hello I'm trying to update iTunes 12.4.3, but the installation now works for over 3 hours now and won't be finished. Already rebooted my mac and tried again to update iTunes but had the same problem. Does anyone else have this problem?
Anyone know if you can see how many times a Mac fell in the OSX system? I know that you can see, but I don't know. I already checked system information etc. Thank you! Kind regards Rajesh
Exactly same problem such as experienced by UNWINDER on 27/05/11. Followed the instructions but can not solve the problem. "I have a mysterious empty bar at the top of my screen that it happened when I updated to the latest version and I can't seem t
Hello, I just got my phone a few days ago. I noticed that it automatically adjusts brightness whenever he wants. I have disabled the Adaptive brightness for each power plan and it ALWAYS AUTOMATICALLY ADJUSTS THE BRIGHTNESS, I AM VERY UPSET AND ANNOY
I recently installed an ATI radeon R7 240 to my HP Pavilion 500-314 for crossfiring with APU A8-7600 integrate the graphics card. But after that the installation of the reader for this new chart has been made, I couldn't see the crossfire or graphic