What is the difference between 'spot' and 'corporate' of the conversion rateHi all.
I'm really confused about this.
can someone give an example.
Please see if (Note: 123542,1 - rate frequently asked Questions) help.
Tags: Oracle Applications
I'm sorry if here is not the right place for this post.
What is the difference between extensions and Plugins and Add-ons? Apparantely, they differ in some sense or aspect, but I do not know how. Please, if it is not too complicated, explain in detail and simple language. Thanks in advance to 1 million.
You should take a look at this article for an explanation. Plugins and extensions are essentially types of Add-ons as well as of the characters and themes.
Hope this helps!
What is the difference between Firefox and Namoroka 64-bit?
I have a 64-bit computer. Which should I use?
The officially supported only is Firefox - which is your best choice, unless you want to test the new features...
What is the difference between dawn and the beta?
Beta is the next version of Firefox that is due to be released in 5 weeks, and Aurora is the one after that--like an Alpha version of development.
I wonder what are the differences between AXIEM and EMSight. Are associated with application? One is better than the other? Please explain.
AWR estimated AXIEM most powerful plan EM Simulator around. AXIEM is at the center of continuous research and improvement, while EMSight is only worked on if revealed serious flaws. Here is a summary of the differences:
- EMSight must mesh the nearest grid drivers using rectangles. This causes the mesh to have more elements mesh when there are small and large geometries. The grid should be small enough to capture the small geometry but then causes large geometries to mesh more. In addition, angled or curved structures causes inefficiencies mesh.
- AXIEM STS forms, rather than a grid. In addition, the mesh can be rectangle or triangle. This allows a much more efficient mesh. AXIEM generally have a much more efficient
- AXIEM contains the ability to process forms to clean geometries that cause inefficiencies of the mesh. EMSight does not have this feature.
- AXIEM can forms thick metal mesh, EMSight can not, and user must make approximations when thick metal will change coupling (loss is recorded properly with the thickness of the metal)
- The ports are for the most part similar, but parasites due on AXIEM ports are less. In addition, the AXIEM has a side wall, thus the effects of not move of the terms of reference of the edge of the line are a lot less AXIEM in.
- Ports can be added to most any place in geometry with AXIEM. For EMSight, the ports are usually only added outside the geometry and have limitations to the aircraft on either side of the reference speaker.
- EMSight does not have a low frequency Solver. Stop low-frequency and then extrapolate to DC. This usually works well, but you must take into account if the extrapolation is accurate. AXIEM presents both a low and high frequency Solver so will do better in a low frequencies generally much better in DC.
- Solver of EMSight scales O (n) ^ 2 for memory and O (n) ^ 3 for the moment. It has a special algorithm to break the question of memory, but the question of time is the killer. AXIEM has a direct Solver which scales in the same way and an iterative Solver which will scale O (nlogn). In other words, AXIEM can solve a lot of bigger problems than EMSight.
- Several AXIEM processes are multithreaded as EMSight.
- EMSight is inside a perfect driver side wall. This works well if you the circuit is in the same cavity. If not, you must know the rules of them on to the forms of space of the flanks and how that much to extend the port could reference planes. AXIEM is not here. AXIEM does not currently have to simulate a perfect driver side wall.
I don't know that I missed a few aspects of the tools. From the point of view of the AWR that AXIEM is the tool of choice, except in a few cases have been EMSight may be required.
What are the practical differences between SEL20F28 and SEL16F28?
The 20 is much sharper on the edges and less vignetting.
The 20 also provides more convenient angle of view walk-around lens.
What is the difference between tear and Brüning a cd.
Here are a few links to explain the difference:
hope this helps,
What is the difference between nc6320 and nx6320 laptops?
Can I use the same drivers for each of them?
There is not much difference.
If you want to compare all the details you can check this link:
You can probably use the same drivers for either, but they all have both their own support pages and separate driver.
Original title: chkdsk.exe
difference between freespace and unused
Because I didn't exactly know how to state the differenc, look at the link of WikiAnswers:http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_difference_between_unallocated_and_free_space_in_Windows_Vista
Unallocated space is a space not partitioned on a disc. According to the number of partitions on the disk, you can create a primary or extended partition with unallocated space.
Free space is available in an extended partition space. This can be used to create a local drive in the extended partition.
All other comments of members of the community, feel free to include your thoughts.
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Visit our Microsoft answers feedback Forum and let us know what you think
What is the difference between containers and hyper-v server windows?
PS: Where's your homework due?
* Original title: windows 7
What is the difference between upgrade and custom installation options?
How to do a clean install:
Sometimes the only way to upgrade is to do a clean install,
" Upgrade Windows XP to Windows 7 "
To upgrade your Windows XP computer to Windows 7, you will need to select custom during installation of Windows 7. A custom installation keeps your programs, files or settings. It is sometimes called a 'clean' for this reason installation.
"Upgrading from Windows Vista to Windows 7"
You then have the repair facility, which is an In = Place Upgrade.
"How to do a repair installation to repair Windows 7"
See you soon.
Hi can anyone tell what is the difference between RP1 and RP2 in ASR1006? Thank you
Read all about here: Cisco ASR 1000 processors data sheet series road
I am looking to buy some new 6921 charcoal IP phones and I am confronted with 2 options:
CP-6921-C-K9 = Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921, combined with coal, Standard
CP-6921-CL-K9 = Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921, charcoal, combined Slimline
What is the difference between standard and slimline. Maybe it's simple but English is not native for me and found no difference anywhere.
Fix. Some people think that these are more modern, or they like just better.
original title: Internet connectivity
What is the difference between ipv4 and ipv6 connectivity connectivity and which one should I use?
IPv6 deployment - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv6_deployment
What are the differences between RT and Win 8 Pro?
Windows 8 - this runs on processors traditional x 86 - x 64 for Intel and AMD, and the same apps that runs on Windows 7, Vista, and Windows XP.
Windows RT - built on the same basis as Windows 8, it works on a different processor called ARM and not running programs in Windows 7, Vista, or Windows XP. In addition, it comes with Microsoft Office 2013 while Windows 8 does not work. It only comes on the new devices, in contrast to Windows 8 you can buy a license for an existing computer.
Maybe you are looking for
I am using Firefox Portable and lack the menu "Extra"since updated to Version 11. And "No, I can not add with the toolbar customization."
That is what follows, it just appeared on my computer? c:\Users\billh\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Toolbar\IsolatedStorage\MsnApp\4.0.399.0\content and contains about 750 thumbnail images.
There are several files in the 4.0.399.0 folder. The following list: A-list, cars, entertainment, health, a lot of hp, lifestyle, money, new, sports, and video. These files contain many xml files and subfolders. For example, the cars folder contains
Photosmart HP B210a more - black ink print do not. Put in a new cartridge even if there is still ink in another cartridge. A cleaned, check printing (only the color has shown), align printer has failed.Called customer support told them after that res
What ever it is, it redirects my research on the web. My home page load ok and my favorites go directly to their destination, but if I perform a search Internet and click on the ".com" that I know that I want need me somewhere else. Never in the sa
I'm under mountain lion with my new hp7520 printer. When I print, I double-sided "disabled" on presentation settings, but always get 2-sided. Any way to make this work?