Windows 8 'off' Wifi problem
I have a Hp Dv7 7003tx PC laptop and updated level to win 8 yesterday.
I have all the drivers installed, including my wifi, Centrino n2230 wireless driver.
even with the wifi on my wifi button, windows appears off the coast of :(
Thanks for posting in the Forum the Microsoft community.
From your description, I understand that you have a problem with the Windows 8 wifi button, when you turn it on IT will automatically to disable (OFF).
Follow the mentioned methods:
Open the network troubleshooter utility by sliding in the edge right of the screen, quilting Search (or if you use a mouse, pointing to the top right of the screen, move the mouse down and then clicking Search), entering the resolution of network problems in the search box, by typing or clicking on settings then tapping or clicking on identification and repair of network problems.
Make sure that wireless connections are enabled:
1. on the home screen, type Control Panel, click on the filter of Apps and then tap or click Control Panel.
2. in the left pane, tap or click Wireless.
3. in the right pane, verify that airplane mode is off and that the wireless devices are on.
Then check the current connections:
1. open the charm of settings by hitting swipe from right or by pointing the mouse on the bottom right of the screen.
2. press or click the network icon, indicated by either a screen with a cable network (for wired connection) or a set of five bars supported (for wireless connection).
3. in the list of wireless networks, choose your network and enter the credentials necessary to connect to the network.
Hope the above information is helpful. If you have any question back to us, we are happy to help you.
Maybe you are looking for
If you can, why not you? You can do an open source Manager to download as open source browser and it shipped with Firefox. Am I wrong?
I need to download the drivers from the support site for Europe, because the Australian site has no installation instructions and has no support for windows 7. So I need to know what that PSAANA A100-04E005 in europe. I'm reformatting of a book of fr
I know that Generation 4 does not support wireless keyboards, stupid beyond belief. It supports any type of keyboard? Please tell me they are not THAT stupid.
I put ENG UK and keyboard ENG in the initial configuration, but each time it starts it is up to the ENGLAND WE. How can I make him stay keyboard and language English UK.
Hello! As says the subject, when I paus wrote on my 10 min 1 similar switch, sometimes even less, the keyboard does not record the first letter written. It s like the keyboard has entered a kind of sleepmode. It s extremely boring. Anyone got a fix o