Magnetic detector

My locking/unlocking of my ipad air sensor 2 no longer works so I was wondering if there's a failure or the screen in tempered glass protector can cause this. (it covers the camera picture and everything)

How to remove an address former home of AutoFill?

I bought a bunch of a company called band of brothers. I entered my billing and shipping address. Somehow in the process, he used autofill to add my old address in another State, I lived 18 months ago and filled at THIS address. In the account inform

Disabling alerts for individual calendars in iOS 9

Hello Is there a way to disable alerts based on calendar in the calendars on iOS 9?  I would like to disable alerts from home on my iPhone, but yet to receive for the work schedule. This used to be possible in the iOS 8 by clicking on calendars to di

Block you java plug in and tell me it's not safe, but all the videos that I want to watch demand it. What gives?

I can't watch the videos online, I thought that there is an update. But you block the update and specify that it is insecure. If not, how can I see what I want to see. And I'm not talking about 1 video - that's all I want to see.

5 Ghz wlan connection possible with s ZTE?

I run Firefox OS 1.3 and can not detect the 5 Ghz LAN wireless home.

Updated Thunderbird 31.0 invited Lightening upgrade; Lightening now does not work

The data previous calendar missing, most calendar controls are grey; very painful!

I have a split screen with the left part always my Wordpress site. I don't know how to get rid of him... Help!

I have a split screen with the left part always my Wordpress site. I don't know how to get rid of him... Help!

None of my extensions will update and do not appear under Tools. What's wrong?

I use Windows 7 and the latest version of Firefox 3.6. None of my extensions will update and do not appear under Tools. I use Firefox for years without any problem. How can I access my extensions and how to update?

HP S2031

I just purchased a P7-1154 HP and it has to know that you can not use my new Monitor wide screen Dell because it has a VGA socket.   Long story short, I installed the drive monitor, hooked to the screen and it would allow me to change the screen reso

Android Stock S90A user interface

Hello everyone, I have seen that in the mid-2015 people have spend Vibe UI Android L UI. I have my developer options unlocked, but I can't find "Switch system UI" option in the menu. I know that it was an "experimental" feature Yet, I would use my St

Problem with PCI-4065

Nice day Install dmm multimeter 3.0.6f1 version and when I install PCI-4060 and PCI-4065, max (measurement & automation explorer) detect PCI-4060, but PCI-4065, before this failure had not

C4480 printer does not print on the internet

I hope I'm doing this right.  I tried searching for this problem.  I'm awfully lack of navigational skills.  And many computer skills, I'm afraid. I have Windows Vista and just downloaded IE9, but the problem started when I was with IE8.  The upgrade

optimization of the frame rate

Please someone help me. you guys can explain why my cadence is different than 1 vi vs another vi? my setup.vi rate is 30 frames per second My rotatewithoverlay.vi is running at 10 frames per second It's because of the calculations and changing color

tektonix oscilloscope in MAX

yesterday, I got a 2024b operating under labview tektornix oscilloscope. Yet, today I can not get the oscilloscope to appear in MAX or labview. I can see the oscilloscope as a usb device in the windows Device Manager Yet, it is not a usb device to vi

How to distinguish the figures and characters from a string

I am looking for a simple way to do this or any built-in subVIs that can do this. I have 3 strings "1234c", "ab3dc". 'XYA', I want to identify those who have numbers and to reclaim all of the numbers. So an important step is to distinguish the charac

I lost my picture photo gallary

My photo I lost the photo gallary, and I found them in the Media Center how to make their return to the Gallery thanks

I have XP SP2 and am unable to install SP3. Problems with Windows install & download manager.

I rebuilt a laptop from scratch using XP Home.  Currently, no software beyond basic MS core apps.  Not even MS Office.  I am trying to activate the automatic updates. The error messages that I get point to Windows Installer and/or MS Download Manager

Cannot remove/reinstall the iTunes software.

When I try to remove, reinstall or update the iTunes software, I get a message: "the component you are trying to use is on a network that is not available.  Click OK to try again or find a different path to the folder containing the installation pack

Windows defender updates of WIndows 0xc8000222 error code

original title: windows defender error code Windows Defender will not check the updates, I get a 0xc8000222 error code, what should I do?

Using a wrt54gs and an Ooma VOIP hub

Anyone have any ideas on how to improve the quality of calls with an Ooma hub and a wrt54gs v7.  I use the Ooma hub to my work phone, and I continue to get complaints from people that my line is constantly breaking.  While I'm using the phone, I'm al