Firefox server not found problem

When I opened my new links on Google search results pages, sometimes I got the pages 'server not found '. I had to refresh twice like that to get the pages loaded. I searched online solutions and I had tried to disable the antivirus, turn off DNS pre

XML Parsing Error: undefined entity location: subject: newtab line number 116, column 47:

Get the error message, but FireFox seems to work very well. Have uninstalled and reinstalled firefox.

What should I do if Firefox crashes a few seconds after trying to load any material animation, be it ads on the side of Cheezburger websites, videos from YouTube or Hulu?

I just bought a new HP Pavilion 23 inch all-in-one desktop, one without a modem on the side because everything is held upward. I'm usually on the technical plan and can understand things more easily. This, however, ahurir me because I think and know

When I try to print from Firefox, it prints just a blank page; I tried to reset and now nothing prints at all

When I try to print using our printer Konica, Firefox, print blank pages. I tried to reset the printer, but now nothing prints when I choose the Konica printer.

HP keyboard shortcut, interfere with language keyboard configuration

I use a foreign language keyboard which uses rt-Alt-s as a special character, but instead, it evokes the popup to HP support information. How can I get rid of him?

860 - 050na: showing the warranty has expired I have 7 months left

warranty start date 01/08/2016 and date as the same date 01/08/2016, I bought only the pc end 01/08/2016

Clear the BIOS for Presario S4000V password

How to clear a BIOS password unknown for a Presario S4000V?

No sound - HP Envy 14 spectrum PC 64-bit laptop

I've updated my computer a few weeks using the HP Tune Ups and since then, I've lost sound. At first I thought it was because something was cut, and this was not it. I tried mutiple ways to get back the sound, but none of them does not seem to work.

How do you attach a 'job action' of a droplet? The menu is there...

This has been discussed before, but I could not find a recent conversation that relates to the latest version... Compressor 4.2.1 OS X 10.11.2 As noted earlier, when saving a SETTING as a DROPLET, it doesn't seem to be a way to attach a REVENDICATIVE

Open a url in icloud app on ipad

I saved a couple of URL in icloud for my computer. When I want to open these URLS from the icloud on my ipad app it does not work. When I press article it will not open in safari. It shows the title I gave to the url (it does not even show the url, o

Photosmart s20 problems

When I click on my icon s20, the software would try to start and then shut down my PC.  I finally uninstalled my software and then retried several times to reinstall using my CD S20.  It wouldn't reinstall from the CD.  Why I had the problem of the o

Do not know the password, cannot connect to Windows XP

who can help... ?? Help, please thnx * original title - help I do not know my password more so I can't connect, how can I reset my password. ? *

Problem with restore a PST file after backup Vista

I always back up my Outlook PST files as all my other documents, by using the standard Windows Vista backup feature.When you try to retrieve my documents however (on my new PC after that my old PC was stolen) Restore tool gives an error message sayin

Upgrade Vista to Windows 7 or 8

I have Vista and put to upgrade to Windows 7 or 8.  I have a desktop PC and an iPad.  I don't know which option is the best for me, someone give me their thoughts.

Windows 7 drivers for HP m6 1105

I know it's stupid, but I put my disk in windows 7 on my windows computer 8 and installed forgeting to seek alternatives to driver win 7 I only now, display audio and for some reason any my Web Cam please help

doubling of all military personnel on the desktop

all icons are doubled on my desk.

HP LaserJet MFP M476dn Pro: stop the apf works M476dn

ADF stop working after a week of rare use. It seems that the gears did not turn at all. What is a hardware failure or a repairable easy bug?

Update Firmware on Dell PowerConnect 3548p

Hi all I have dell Powerconnect 3548p and I want to update via telnet and I was wondering what the commands are as I tried those on the CLI manual. I made a connection with success of my tftp to the switch and vice versa. I am aware that this is poss

Is there anyway easily re - download, or repair windows media player in Windows 7?

I don't want to have to redo my computer everything. My Windows Media Player does not recognize the discs of the DVD player. There must be an easier way. I don't see a link to download the reader on the Web site. Maybe someone knows how? Thank you.

How to add the space unallocated to my C drive?

Hello I went to disk Manangment, I have: C: 105,24 GB NTFS partition and 12.61 GB unallocated How do I add thi unallocated space on drive C? Thank you.