My Satellite M40X: DVD Rom has had serious problem

Dear friends, my laptop worked for 3 months without any problem.these days when I put a CD in DVD rom is not recognized and a error message on the screen that says that no cd is in the drive.could would be a software problem or it's definitely a hard

Assistant Migration - copy a folder after a migration to the new computer

Hi- Today I created my new MacBook Air. I used Migration Assistant to transfer, wireless, my old MacBook Pro. I didn't have enough room so I disabled my music folder. After the migration is complete, I made little place on my new Air and represented

Noise noisy fan on Tecra R850 (HDD vs SDS)

_Computer_* OS *: Windows 7 64-bit* Toshiba * Tecra R850* Processor *: Core i7 2620M Sandy Bridge* AMD HD6450M Grafik *:* BIOS *: version 3.90 Gentlemen. in our society, we use the portable Toshiba Tecra for 3 months.The fan noise is to us aloud, you

Mail application/Orange.fr

Hello I just a very, very bad surprise. I cleaned my emails on Orange, put them in the trash and empty it. I went back on my Mac, the Mail and they all disappeared. This is the first time it occurred to me and I use both (Mail and Orange) for decades

Question about multimedia keys on Satellite P300-23F

I would like some information on the "enlightened ones" touch key on the top of the keyboard. What tool or application is responsible for leash work or configure. I have upgraded my laptop from Vista Home Premium, Ultimate, and had of course download

G7X06EA #ACB: can not find the drivers

Hello I just bought a new laptop and it downgraded to Windows 7 and I can't find the drivers. Drivers, I need: Bluetooth: PCI\VEN_1814 & DEV_3298 & SUBSYS_18EC103C & REV_00PCI\VEN_1814 & DEV_3298 & SUBSYS_18EC103CPCI\VEN_1814 & DEV_3298 & CC_0D1100PC

How to export the address book to Dropbox programs

trying to export the address book to a Cloud program all my computers will have access to addresses

Still, Microsoft will release an activation code for Windows XP installation after April 8, 2014?

I run XP for backward compatibility for several reasons. I'm not worried for themselves are more updates of security that the computer will be off line only. However, if I need to reinstall for some reason any, like a disk crash, I always call and re

my cursor jumps around when I type

original title: problems with my cursor When I type my cursor jumps around the place... How to fix this? I ran Norton, underthings will try to solve this problem, but is still bouncing around! I searched for days for a solution!  Help! Thank you very

How to replace the keyboard for G60-535DX

Can someone direct me to a manual instructions or other product that will tell me how ro replace the keyboard of my laptop G60-535 X computer? Thank you!

The printer "communication not available" error in Windows 7

Printer Communication errors__My printer worked fine for the last 2 years - now get "communication not available" - reinstalling printer with manufacturing CD etc. - tried to download the latest drivers, might work once & then the next time I get the

Computer hangs when the video display based on the web

I use Windows Vista.   When I view the videos on the web, I sometimes my computer crash.  It happens intermittently, perhaps one out of every 10 times I discovered a video and occurs with IE8 and Firefox.  I reinstalled the Flash player as it seemed

Paved touch glass separating it from the body of the touchpad.

Hi everyone, new user touchpad/webOS here. My new 32 GB touchpad seems to have a flaw. The glass screen is separate from the rest of the body. I phoned the free Butler service and spoke to a representative on Wednesday afternoon, who advised me to se

How to get around Windows 7 SP1 requirement?

I have a laptop DELL D630 old provided with Windows XP. I did the basic modernization of a few years ago (more large, RAM disk), and it is now running Windows 7 x 64. Everything on the laptop is very good for my development needs. It is fast enough,

HTTP Get Request does not work

I have this kind of url http://etangsoft.gicp.net:9001/sites/all/modules/station/AddRating.php?uuid=870262332&author=Alfa%20... Request to the server will be inserted in the database a matching record. my code: HttpConnection conn = (HttpConnection)C

RV042 Firmware update

Hi, first sorry for my bad English and my possibly silly question, but I do not know how to find a similar position (due to the help of keywords). I have a router Small Business RV042 VID PID: RV042 V03 and firmware version: v4.0.4.02 - tm (July 4, 2

SE temp cert of Cisco ASA: device selects point trust ASA-self-signature for client

Hi all After that I imported a GlobalSign Certificate from a another ASA anyconnect users receive this error message: AnyConnect cannot verify the server: domain.com Certificate does not match the name of the server Certificate comes from an untruste

Chinese BlackBerry Smartphones empty encoding character set gb18030 e-mail problem

Hello Having a user with 8310 nine who was in China. He said that one day the BB began to show Chinese characters, then came back to English. Now he's back to oz and emails are sent (apparently) with Chinese encoding. When I get mail from its share i

BlackBerry smartphones recharges the battery and the music/video game at the same time

Is it possible to charge the battery and simultaneously play music or videos on my storm? If so, please direct me to where the instructions are located so I can set my phone to enable this option.