referencing of cell to another slide in keynote

How to reference a cell on a different slide in Keynote without having to type the name of the actual slide # and table.

No apple store & care of apple

Hello. If I buy an Ipad pro no apple Store and I buy places like media markets, can I have apple care? If yes how? Should I go to the apple reseller / istyle to ask? They give me while I do not buy it from them? Thank you

Internet Explorer can be used with El Capitan

I'm unable to download banking and my Bank asked if I could use Internet Explorer. Knowing that it is a Windows-based program and I don't want to download Windows on my Desktop Mac IS there MAC VERSION of INTERNET EXPLORER? One that won't cause me or

Satellite C650-1CP - children have chewed the POWER OUT cable

Hello My companion has a Toshiba Satellite C650-1CP and her children have been tinkering with the supply cable and crunched the large connector - as you do :) He also thinks that they may have damaged the internal connector that plugs into the power

Satellite A100: To receive data can I use the remote port IrDA?

Hello I have an A100 which has infrared, which is used for the remote control supplied with the laptop. I was wondering if this infrared receiver can be used for other devices (e.g.: mobile phone) other than the remote control. I checked the control

Satellite A200 - x 10: can I install map its best?

Hello... I bought the laptop A200 - x 10 and I was expecting to find a better sound quality. Music works very well in any drive mp3 like Windows Media Player, but... when I turn on the equalizer, the part of the song that has the powerful bass, begin

My id Demag how touch can solve I live in pakistan no istore here I m very old iphone user please help us

ASSAALAM AN ALKIUM! Hey I m umar of pakistan can solve my id mess touch and error 53 how istore is not available in pakistan please help I m vy worry about this my 84000 thousand lost please don't help my cel no 00923009697735 model A1549 please

HP Deskjet advantage 3835: scanning paper of legal size by using HP 3835

Hello I am to buy HP DeskJet advantage 3835. It is possible to scan legal size paper / Folio is using this printer, especially using the ADF? Thank you.

Siri "is not listening.

Hello!   It's quite strange. My iphone connects via bluetooth to the sound of my car with no problems. I press the HOME button and speak to Siri all the time in the car.   It works nice. But... When I'm NOT in the car, Siri will not listen.  I'm talk

Looking for a mainboard (Thinkpad X 250 or X 240) default

I need the locker (small black piece) connector to the ribbon cable that connects the keyboard built into the motherboard. If you have a such mainboard (or just the motherboard connector locker): Please let me know your idea of price. Many thanks - M

G4-2111tx HP: HP - diagnostic system (F2) laptops

How to remove completely System Diagnostics (F2) or HP PC hardware Diagnostics UEFI... to appear on my laptop at the start of windows 7? I press F2 F4 F8 F10... Its not not work at all and always showing black screen (memory test/hard drive check/lan

Pavilion 2310 SW G6: G6 2310-SW - replacement of the CPU

Hello, is it possible to replace the CPU in this phone? Because I'm not satisfied with the performance of Intel Pentium 2020 Mr., I would like to insert Intel Core I5 2310 M.

Problem of earthing GPIB-USB-HS connecting to a laptop?

Hello The installation guide for the GPIB-USB-HS asks to "ensure that the computer and the GPIB devices are at the same potential on the ground."  I was wondering if there could be problems with the connection of portable computers (because they floa

Windows XP Home Premium ISO download

I have a Toshiba laptop with Windows XP Edition Home Premium with the license down key sticker.  Now the law system really erratic and finally decided to do it just reinstalled. Unfortunately when I bought the laptop the CD of Windows XP Edition Fami

HP DeskJet 5520 series: HP scanning software

Hello I can't find/install the HP scanning software. Where can I go? I want to install it on a laptop Windows 8. I like the scan multipage feature, he has Thank you Vivek

My CPU fans startsup on turning the tension but pts just after that.

Original title: fan control My fan starts to power up, but stops just after. and my lab top is hot

Another way to remove icons on the homescreen?

When I tap, hold and drag an icon on my home screen down to the trash, it appears immediately in place as soon as I raise my finger. This occurs on all three panels of the home screen. I also started and stopped the droid has out the battery and did

Venue 11 Pro 5130 keyboard not recognized battery

My coming Pro 11 works for mobile keyboard, somehow, but the Tablet no longer recognizes that there is a battery inside.  The battery monitor simply indicates the battery 2: absent. Can someone throw any idea on this issue?

Need a vista disk

I got a tour of the bridge from bestbuy a few years back and in the middle of the night as my broken heatseek fan and my motherboard and CPU was fried.  The computer is no longer in warranty and they did not parts for her more (if a reminder and all)

Sharp TV RS232 command

I work with 5.2 DMM and DMP4400G w / 5.2I try to control a TV Sharp (LC-42D65UT) through DMM system tasks.The Sharp TV is looking for text control rather than hex apparently.  Order codes are indicated in the guide.The format is 4 digits of order, of