Issues related to Youtube.

I see nothing in youtube. Each time it gives me a black screen. Can someone tell me pls how to solve this problem? Thanks.I

On Middle logic A1278 MacBook Pro i7 2012 map

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qekbmnjdcu37ty0/photo%2029-7-16%2c%2011%2004%2013%20AM .jpg? DL = 0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/yxc7zshc0b7s1pj/photo%2029-7-16%2c%2011%2004%2022%20AM .jpg? DL = 0 Here are the links for photos of my logic board that I gave fo

The latest 33.0 firefox does not display plugin tamper data. I need the plug-in for research purposes

I had to use data tamper plugin for my current assignment on software security. The plug-in has been successfully installed, but it is not displayed. I do everything wrong or if not is there a problem with the new firefox?

Damaged Qosmio X 500 - need info on the model of motherboard

+ Hey everyone. + Unfortunately, my X 500 has been damaged (probably graphics card). Anyway... in Poland no one can fix it.So I have a few questions: 1. What is the exact model of the motherboard for this Toshiba (I do not want to disassemble the ent

I have a mac mini, I need a camera

What kindd of camera do need me for FaceTime?

strain of understanding using NI9236

Hello I use a cRIO 9073 with a NI 9236 to measure the strain gauges. I use a modified version of the NI9236 project to start in the folder examples of Labview, make my collection of data. I then use another vi to my shift, average and converting micr

How for-loop to calculate RMS with length of 100 samples window and step 1 sample window

Hello world I'm trying to make a transition from Matlab to Labview signal processing needs... Specifically, I need to smooth out and quantify a randon, two-phase sampling signal ~ 128000 in length... In matlab, I so calculate the RMS with a length of

HP stream 13 c-009sa: white screen

Hey yall.My laptop is just a few weeks more warranty and boom, the display breaks. It started as a bit of a blur to show but has now disappeared in the white suit outside. I had windows 10 but just do a factory reset (with the data still stored on co

ProBook: Why this company offers a software to 'fix' HP capslock blink codes?

I thought that capslock blink codes on HP laptops were talking or bad material/connections or a BIOS corrupted. I just wanted to know how bliks mean what error and google for it. I landed on THIS page, and it is said that capslock codes are produced

HP Envy 4 SSD disabled

Product: HP envy 4 1002tx OS: Windows 7 Problem: It shows that my SSD is disabled. See in the picture: Write Back Cache disabled. So can I activate it. Because my ultrabook takes 2 minutes to start windows. When I brought it used to take 10 to 15 sec

How to add ram to the r011dx?

just bought this laptop the week last in a special at BB. the site says that the model has 1 user accessible memory slot. can someone tell me how to access?. theres just 1 solid plate on the bottom.

How can I stop the recognition voice windows open when I start my computer?

Please help I just look around my computer and I came across the recognition voice windows I used it and trianed it, but I don't need and now it opens whenever I'm on the pc. I googled and it says enter msconfig and find it and disable it but I could

Diagnostics of crash

My PC crashes just without apparent reason. I unplugged all the USB ports and I ran a full audit of virus - nothing found. Question: How can I find out what my PC / what program it was running in the crash? Dr. Watson doesn't seem to be in Windows Vi

HP LaserJet 600 M601; do not print redux

As another forum poster, my HP LaserJet 600 M601 stopped printing after having worked well for a few weeks after the updated OS x 10.8 (mid-2011 iMac).  But I can't seem to implement the corrections suggested in this thread. I installed the sofyware

Repeated update facilities

Update of security for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, 4.5.1 and 4.5.2 on Windows 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 x 64 (KB3097996) and Update of security for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, 4.5.1 and 4.5.2 on Windows 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2

Mix PS6110XS and PS6010 in the same pool?

Hello We think about the purchase of a PS6110XS for a VDI project. (vmware view 5.1) Currently we have a San with 4 PS6010 (SATA/SAS) in the storage pool. Would you recommend to put the new hybrid matrix in the same pool, or should we configure a new

BBM can accept not guest group

Use BBM since his arrival on Android. But every time I get a group invitation, when I click on accept it brings back me to the screen open and shows as still pending. Someone else has the issue? I saw someone suggest earlier, that it's because of poo

Alesis Q25 - Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit

My new Alesis Q25 MIDI keyboard does not work with Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. http://www.Alesis.com/Q25 More people have the same problem and there is no driver available from Alesis. I don't really know what to do! Is it possible to make this MIDI k

set the initial input focus text of the component of motion af

JDeveloper 12.1.3Is it possible to specify the original purpose, say for 1st render input text of the component query af on the rendering of page? To make things more difficult, suppose af: query is inside the jsff fragment of page top of page jsf (r