under run time menu round table
I feel that I'm missing something obvous, but...
I create a runtime for the secondary menu (the user can access by the secondary name, for example, a right-click if a Subvi is loaded in high school). I'm going to the event loop, so I can program the DURATION menu action and... I can't find anything that resembles the activation of the secondary menu: shortcut. Where can I program this?
The screenshot of the dialog new event is attached. It has the VI, the pane and controls * excluding * the sub-panels (I have four, expansion of the façade). Any ideas?
This is correct, there is no event for high school because it is a special type of controls. Most of the time, the events unfolding on the sub-panels are actually the events that must be handled by the VI inserted in the secondary.
Register dynamically is an option, but right now (2013 SP1), there is an open on LV CAR crashing into the execution of event Selection (User) Menu (which is necessary after the Activation of the Menu?). To assistance from 2012 and earlier results also on a crash on any event filter...
You will probably need to find another way to circumvent :-)
Tags: NI Software
I try to add the menu items programmatically in my application, it is possible indent a new item? How?
If you want to add submenus to an existing menu, you can use the VI "Insert Menu items" and add items to existing menu items. Otherwise, if you want just to indent the new menu, I would just like to add several spaces at the start tags of the element.
I am facing a little problem on the menus of the run time. I created an exe with a menu of the custom run-time. When I run the exe in the directory with which I created the exe, the run time menu works perfectly. If I copy the entire folder to another location, the menu is missing. Can someone please solve my problem?
Thank you and best regards,
My problem is completely resolved. I need to record when the run menu and control, so that you can get the menu on the control of different places. For more details, please see this link...
Thank you and best regards,
How can I set the time axis on my waveform table to show run time that is to say whenever I start the program I should have 0 as the starting point. I've been messing around with the without success. I'm under Labview 2012.
I can't understand what you mean. I have no formal training with labview. It took me a long time to write the simple program that I joined. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!
Its pretty normal for a beginner to take the time to write code. Right-click the map of waveform > Create > property node > historical data, you will get a property node, keep this at the beginning of the code and create a constant. You can also go to the VI properties and > run and select "clear indicators when it is called.
I recommend you to go through the basic materials of LabVIEW which will give you an understanding on the basics of bases/components of LabVIEW.
Hello! I do a menu print of tarp for a round table, I did this from ms word since I have no idea where can we make a semicircle menu upside. My problem is that it has a very low resolution, please help me how to print possibly with 3' table
Hello! I do a menu print of tarp for a round table, I did this from ms word since I have no idea where can we make a semicircle menu upside. My problem is that it has a very low resolution, please help me how to print possibly with 3' round table. Thank you
Oh dear. It turned into a terrible mess of a thread with opinions and advice. You do your layout with Word. In my experience, Word is a nightmare when it comes to positioning many areas of text and images.
You shouldn't have changed the Word document in a JPG file, because the text all which perfectly progressive, which would be printed to "all" size without loss of image quality, then became an image file. But if you "had" to make it a JPG, just about the worst possible way to do this is with the Snipping Tool, because the resulting image would have only the resolution of your computer screen. Dows following?
How big are the pictures you used in Word? They probably didn't need to be very large, because each image is only an impression at a relatively small size.
First thing to try is to open the Word Document and save in PDF format using the Standard option (after you select Save as PDF
It will keep the text in the form of scalable vector objects which allows printing at any size. However, I don't have the knowledge of how Word uses images. I just did a little test, and while I could zoom in to see in the text, I'm not sure that the same is true of the images. Depends on word refers to the image of the player, or he brings as an object of frame size, and I suspect it's the latter. You need to do some research on it, because it might make you save a lot of time.
You have Publisher? Editor certainly reference the drive images, and friezer downsize to fit the page. I suspect that you can import a Word into Publisher document, which would put you best part of the way with it. I would like to test it, but I use it as a loyal user of Adobe InDesign. If you are forced to restart, then editor or InDesign would be lot better, but it's doable with Photohop. Just make sure that you start with enough pixels, which means 36 inches at 300 dpi or 10 000 square pixels. When did save as PDF using the preset high quality printing, and ask your color printer (probably just use sRGB)
I m using LabView 8.5.How to change the options in the menu Run time for any control during execution of Labview
Try the below attached VI and let me know if you still need some explanation.
Is is possible programmatically grey out (via a property node or otherwise) a single item in a menu of the run time?
For example, see the image as an attachment. When my program is in a certain State, I want the ' tools > Options genius "element to be gray. The rest of the time, I want it to be activated.
Is there a way to do this?
Thank you very much
This could be the function you are looking for?
Hope this helps
Hello. I have a problem you're trying to start my program I wrote long ago on VB6. When it is run, it displays an error message: "run-time error '339': component ' COMCTL32." "OCX' is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. I searched "comctl32.ocx", but it doesn't seem to be anywhere in C:\Windows (including subfolders). Using this installation - first http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=10019 , then System File Checker do not solve the problem - the program still does not work and ' COMCTL32. OCX' is not found. What should I do?
Start here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/ms788708
This link to the download for the execution time extended to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/957924
I'm trying to add pages in the control tab in run mode, but I can't because it must be in edit mode.
Here are the steps that I have:
1. run the application.
a. the application reads a txt file and it translated into a table with the number of rooms; [201, 202, 203, 204]
b. the application takes this array and puts in place of the pages after how it is in the table and names must be the same as the numbers. (Now the program will start to collect information to fill the pages.
c. the user can now change between pages. (Each page will have a table that will be updated with new information at run time)
Is this possible or have you another solution?
Grateful for answers.
No, you cannot add pages, just as it is not really supported to add commands or the lights either (well, unless you plan to have always installed LabVIEW and not only the execution engine. If this is the case you can self-generate tabs etc. with VI Scripting pages).
You can use an image control to "simulate" additional tabs, the orders or the lights, but normally it is possible to find a different and easier solution.
In your case, it seems that all the pages have the same controls on them, it would be just the content that would change. So what you really want is a way to navigate between the 'rooms' availability You could add a list next to the tab control box, fill the list box with the availability of the rooms and the value of the list box to select the content to display on the tab of single page beside him, or you can use a menu drop-down. If you do not like these alternative presentations of the room options then you can generate the tabs in an image control and have a tab control page below which showed the content of the tab selected in the image control. That's a lot of work.
Another option would be to create Let's say 10 pages in edit mode and then have the arrows under the control that allowed the user to navigate through the available rooms in groups of 10 (still is not really necessary to individual indicators on each page you don't need to make them on page... something to get this must simply move the indicators and controls on the tab control with the) arrow keys Cela will give you a black frame behind them, but in run mode, it will look as if they are on each page). In this way, you could have the appearance tab and navigation without having to simulate the tabs with an image control. The fact that many other graphical interfaces have such navigation of two levels means that the user will still find intuitive to use.
I try to install Labview 2011 Run time engine as downloaded here: http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/view/p/id/2534/lang/en
on my laptop Windows 7 Pro. I have the hard drive shared in the C and D drive with plenty of space on each.
Initially the office IT guy tried to do the installation as an administrator and for some reason any installed at "D:\Program NIUninstaller Instruments\" for some reason any. He went through the installation without error, but after restarting, it seems that some of the components are installed. I never installed anything else OR on this computer, but after installation I see NI License Manager and Datasocket under National Instruments in the start menu. If I re - run the installer it seems to think that everything is installed and there is something to remove, but it is obviously not.
Subsequently the computer gave me administrative privileges on my account so I have been playing with various combinations of uninstall and reinstall myself but with the same result each time.
Any ideas would be very appreciated.
you have installed the RunTimeEngine.
What else you expect to see in your Start menu after doing? What's missing?
I wrote under query to find out the total run time sql and total executions happened based on sql id for each date. Can you get it someone please let me know if the output below is correct?
SQL> SELECT trunc(begin_interval_time, 'DD'), ROUND(sum(elapsed_time_delta)/1000000) "Total Execution Time (sec)", ROUND(sum(executions_delta)) "Total Execution" FROM dba_hist_sqlstat a JOIN dba_hist_snapshot b ON a.snap_id = b.snap_id WHERE sql_id = '8acg09uq48jzk' AND executions_delta>0 GROUP BY trunc(begin_interval_time, 'DD') ORDER by trunc(begin_interval_time, 'DD') DESC; TRUNC(BEG Total Execution Time (sec) Total Execution --------- -------------------------- --------------- 01-AUG-14 160 122078 31-JUL-14 9309 1822147 30-JUL-14 6667 1845014 29-JUL-14 6196 1873091 28-JUL-14 277268 1517005 27-JUL-14 78546 794048 26-JUL-14 1359 1166650 25-JUL-14 7665 1826915 24-JUL-14 6786 1907862 23-JUL-14 8132 2019695 22-JUL-14 6611 1948861 TRUNC(BEG Total Execution Time (sec) Total Execution --------- -------------------------- --------------- 21-JUL-14 7980 2948449 20-JUL-14 3226 3554316 19-JUL-14 3405 3222148 18-JUL-14 10179 2478602 17-JUL-14 7950 1972643 16-JUL-14 8465 2054012 15-JUL-14 8483 2248688 14-JUL-14 8644 2243460 13-JUL-14 942 1478516 12-JUL-14 985 1075398
Generate AWR report during the period of interest and you will get more information.
Apart from that, what problem you ar trying to solve. Please explain that
You can also use the following, because you are looking for particular sql
awrsqrpt. SQL > for individual ssql
awrsqrpti. SQL > for sql on a particular instance... (useful in case of CARS)
I developed a canvas stacked in a table of content, when I run the form takes the apeared canvas stacked with a black line.
How to remove this line, or how to remove this line at run time?
I tried to do by putting (no line) in the Toolbox of the line color tool after selecting black line one and after selecting the stacked another painting once, but this has not solved the problem!
I need something else:
I put the canvas stacked to the block of data in detail and did not appear since I run the query in the database block
How to make appear stacked directly canvas before you run the query in the master data block?
What is your version of forms? I don't know what black line you're talking about.
Regarding the display of the canvas, first make sure it isn't about who has the focus and she rides (located under the canvas completely or partially) your canvas stacked, this will cause to the canvas to hide in order to display the item that has the focus. And you can also try using SHOW_VIEW ('your_stacked_canvas'); in your form, this will show the stacked canvas.
I can access the Conversation view under the view menu in TB version final candidate 31.4.0. But he don't see under daily 38.0a1 of 64-bit version on different computers. Any help appreciated.
Ok. Do not take into account. Apparently the conversation view is an Extension to tuberculosis, only not part of the base product. Hope that I would not lose too much of your time. Live and learn.
Thanks for the update of Firefox 4. Here is my concern - previously, the option "Search for updates" is located under the Help menu. In Firefox 4, I can't find this option; How will we be able to check if there are updates available?
Previously, the "Find updates" option is located under the Help menu. In Firefox 4, I can't find this option; How will we be able to check if there are updates available?
Can this new version to update automatically? How to set this option?
Click the Firefox button, click Help, click on Firefox, there is a control for the button updates on this screen.
Other issues that need your attention
The information provided with your question indicates you have outdated plugins with known security and stability issues that need to be updated. To see the plugins submitted with your question, click on "+ system details...". "to the right of your original message of the question. You can also see your plugins in the Firefox menu Tools > Modules > Plugins.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Several security updates behind
- Adobe PDF plugin for Firefox and Netscape
- Seems to be an older version
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- 10.2 r153 recently released security update
- Next-generation Java plug-in for the Mozilla browsers 1.6.0_15
- 9 updates behind
- Check your plugin versions on one of the following links:
- Note: plugin check page lacks information about all versions of the plugin
- Update to Shockwave for Director
- NOTE: this is not the same thing as Shockwave Flash; This installs the Shockwave Player.
- Use Firefox to download and SAVE the installer to your hard drive from the link in the article below (Desktop is a good place, so you can find it).
- When the download is complete, exit Firefox (file > exit)
- Locate and double-click it in the installer that you just downloaded, let the complete installation.
- Restart Firefox, and look at your plugins.
- Download link and more information: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Using+the+Shockwave+plugin+with+Firefox
- Update of Adobe Reader (PDF plugin):
- Within your existing Adobe (If you have already installed) drive:
- Open the Adobe Reader program in your list of programs
- Click Help > check for updates
- Follow the instructions to update
- If this method works for you, go to the section "download full installer ' below and go to"after the installation"below
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Download the full installer (If you have NOT installed Adobe Reader):
- "Use the links below in order to avoid the painful' getplus" Adobe Download Manager and other 'extras' you do not want
- Use Firefox to download and SAVE the installer to your hard drive for the appropriate link below
- Click "save to file"; Save to your desktop (so you can find it)
- Once the download is complete, close Firefox
- Click on the installation program, you just downloaded and allow installation to continue
- Note: Vista and Win7 users need to right click on the installer and choose "Run as Administrator"
- Download link: ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/
- Choose your operating system
- Choose the latest version of # .x (example 9.x for version 9)
- Choose the version the most recent number
- NOTE: 10.x is the new Adobe Reader X (Windows and Mac only from this announcement)
- Choose your language
- Download the file, save it to your hard drive, when finished, close Firefox, click on the installation program you just downloaded and let it install.
- Windows: click on the .exe file. Mac: click on the .dmg file
- Using one of the links below will force you to install the "getPlus" Adobe Download Manager . Also don't forget to uncheck the McAfee scanner if you do not want the link force installed on your desktop computer
- See also the download link': http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/
- See also: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Using+the+Adobe+Reader+plugin+with+Firefox (do not use the link on this page for download, you can get the painful 'getplus' Manager to download from Adobe (Adobe DLM) and other "extras")
- After installation, launch Firefox and recheck your version.
- Update the Flash plugin to the latest version.
- Download and SAVE to your desktop, so you can find the Setup program later
- If you do not have the current version, click on the "Player Download Center" link on the 'download and information' or 'Download manual installers' below
- Once the download is complete, exit Firefox
- Click on the installer, you just download and install
- Windows 7 and Vista: will need to right click on the installer and choose 'run as administrator '.
- Launch Firefox and recheck your version or up to the download link below to test the installation
- Download and information: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
- Use Firefox to go to the site above to update the Firefox plugin (will also install the plugin for most other browsers, except IE)
- Use IE to go to the site above to update the ActiveX to IE
- Download manual installers.
- Note the separate links for:
- Plugin for Firefox and most other browsers
- ActiveX for IE
- Update the Java plugin to the latest version.
- Download site: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html (Java platform: download JRE)
- Don't forget to uncheck the toolbar Yahoo option during installation if you do not want to install.
- Download site: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html (Java platform: download JRE)
- See also "Manual Update" in this article for update from the Java Control Panel in Control Panel: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Using+the+Java+plugin+with+Firefox#Updates
- Removal of older versions (if required): http://www.java.com/en/download/faq/remove_olderversions.xml
- Remove several extensions of Console Java (if necessary): _ http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firefox: _FAQs_:_Install_Java #Multiple_Java_Console_extensions
- Java test: http://www.java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml
I'm trying to deploy my application of teststand to a target computer. My teststand application uses: TestStand 2014 (32 bit), LV 2014 SP1 (32-bit).
Here's the problem I encounter while using the deployment tool.
1. in the attempt to include RTE LV in my Installer, the deployment utility requires that I provided LV 2015 Installer. See the attached picture.
I wonder why she asked median LV-2015-64 bit Installer. If I ignore the request, the build process failed.
2. I use the shared variable to communicate with the compactRIO controller. The compactRIO controller is hosting EVS. My question is,
a. I have to "deploy" my variable library shared, even though my system is not an EVS?
b. I read in the manual that I can deploy the variable Fanny shared through the LV utility deployed the lilbrary step. So I added this step in the test sequence. Whenever I run the sequence, this step deploys the shared variables. On the target, I wonder if it is necessary to deploy the shared variable on each run of the test sequence. I think it should only be deployed only once on the system target. Am I wrong? If so, how to remove this utility LV deploy step of the library of the test on the target sequence, since there is no development testbed on the target system.
3. I use a database to record test results after each execution of test sequences. I can export the schema of the table data and copy it to the target computer. My question is, how to import the schema of the database in the target table, since there is no system development teststand on it (no way to call configure it-> result-> database to import the schema of the treatment table)?
I hope that teststand experts out there can give me some help tips to help me understand the whole deployment process. Thank you.
(1) make sure that LabVIEW 2015 Run time is NOT slected to install options-> drivers and components
(2) I don't know
Generally, I put my data link in a UDL file and include that in my distribution. I set the Connection string to use a relative to this udl path and make sure that the UDL is copied to the same location on the targer
I have also included in my repertoire of the Application of TestStand CFg:
StationGlobals.ini (attention if you do not want to replace the existing one, I use it to store the addresses of the instrument)
Maybe you are looking for
Hi all I hate the new update! Mainly due to the following question: my lock screen insists to show me the notifications I don't want - next Up, showing what I then in my diary, the Siri app suggestions and news. I thought it would be simple to disa
Small Question: How do I activate the connection Wireless HP Compaq nc6320? * sounds activity is disabled, but the adapter wif is enabled Hi friends, I have a problem in my HP Compaq nc6320 laptop. I found it long (without Wifi card) Recently I got w
Is there an easy way to display the iPay? Double pressing the side button is a proposal of chance. Most of the time, double click brings friends two times instead of the credit card. Is there a trick?
I disabled the onboard graphics via Device Manager and install a PCI-E card that works very well. My problem is that the compatibility checker Win 10 is always edge Geoforce 6450 graphic that is not compatible with Win 10. How can I fix? Processor A
Sony Handycam DCR-HC52 will play tapes recorded with dcr-hc38 Thank you