CoreTelephony trace file error pops up suddenly

I'm on iMac (retina 4K, 21.5 inches, end of 2015) Processor: Intel Core i5 to 3.1 GHz Memory: 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3 OS X El Capitan (10.11.3) When I turned on my computer this morning a message box is displayed: "CoreTelephony Trace file error" A file f

Mozzilla not respounding high cpu use plugin - container.exe computer is totally locked

I start up firefox, and go new. Sometimes it allows me to watch for a while. without warning mozilla not respounding computer is completely locked. I try to stop the program (mozilla) sometimes it allows me, and other times it takes several tries to

Sprocket: How to set up the printer Photo HP gable

Hey everybody, How can I configure printer Photo HP gable? Thank you Bill

HP - 15-ay062nl: paved touch button question

Hello. I have a problem with my new laptop HP - 15-ay062nl, running Windows 10 Version 1511. The left touchpad button has a strange reaction to pressure, which leads to hard daily use. When you press on normally (I mean: like any other button of touc

9.4.3 crashes when opening

Any time I open iPhoto 9.4.3 and try to click on anything, whether it crashes.  No idea why?  (iMac 10.8.5)  Thank you

SimplePass 2012 stuck during installation after the upgrade to windows 8 pro

Hello! I just upgraded my Pavilion dv6-6145dx to windows 8 pro and new installation preforming. I downloaded all the drivers and software from the hp support center, but when I tried to install SimplePass 2012 stuck it in the middle of the progress o

Using ChangeDetectionEvent with the NI USB-6259 housing

Hello I am very new to labview and LabWindows, so maybe it's very trivial to solve. I would like to perform an action (change some elements of the user interface) whenever I get a rising edge of a TTL signal. I hoped to achieve by following the examp

Optional update for Canon MP560 offered repeatedly after being installed

Canon MP560 Canon - printer - printer series The optional update above has been installed on my system four times and indicates that, in my history of update.  Yet it keeps appearing whenever I check updates as an optional update. Why is this happeni

The fn key is locked on my laptop... Please help unlock:)

The fn key is locked on my laptop... Please help unlock:)

HP Pavilion 743: Ethernet driver

Have no internet connection via the ethernet connection. Looks like I'm missing ethernet controller.

Webcam blue screen BCCode: d1

Can someone give me please an answer to my problem in vista home premium 64. When I plug my webcam (creative optia pro) into the USB port and then open Skype and webcam to open the Blue computer screens.  I thought it might be a compatibility problem

Option of surround sound clothes outside with HD4870 HDMI connection after installation of SP1 Vista54

Clothes outside with HD4870 and HDMI connection surround sound option I just built an HTPC and installed SP1 Vista64 and I have a problem. I have a DFI LanParty very X 58-T3H6 motherboard and a VisionTek Radeon HD 4870 video card with HD audio. I hav

Xbox 360 can't find my router, which is a WRT54GS v.6

Can someone help me configure my router so that it will be able to find it. I tried to use tactics found here http://forums.linksysbycisco.com/Linksys/board/message?comm_cc=us&comm_lang=en&Board.ID=Wireless_Routers&message.ID=53331&query.ID=77031#M53

EM330 - How to install Mico Flash memory?

The illustration in the manual of the BIKE helps not at all.  Someone has instructions on installing a 2 GB Micro Flash Memory Card?

Running out of disk space on RECOVERY D

I have a Dell Inspiron 3647, which comes from the factory with Windows 7 installed. When 10 windows came out and was free, I've upgraded to Windows 10. After many problems of compatibility with my old programs, I decided to downgrade to Windows 7. It

Right click - send to mail recipient

When I click right-photos - send to the recipient of the message, windows messaging screen appears but won't send my email.  And the address does not automatically appear when I start to type.  He has always worked in the past.

I'm trying to formate my computer and reinstall Grand vista Home premium

first the cd does not boot from the bios should go anyway to install it from inside windows then all the ways all the angels, I can not find a way to singel to partition the hard drive or format only to repair or reinstallbut the option ahead he says

Microsoft Software Asset Management

Some people come for verification may I know anyone's legal rights to check and also to give some details of the product and ask me to buy it and even they sent mail to @microsoft.com. May I know I need to buy from him or outside the market too. Plea

Problm with StringBuilder

Hi all; "The java.lang.StringBuilder type cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from .class files required"and am currently working on 4.5 Os How can I solve this problem...

How the photos use locking screen account photos

I have pictures on my lock screen and I want to use for my image of account but I can't move them into windows 8.1