How do I get the key to the demotion of the 2012 to 2008r2 Server

How to get a license key to downgrade from Windows Server 2008R2 2012?


Hi Herman,.

I ask you to contact Microsoft Volume Licensing at the following link. They will be able to help you downgrade from Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2008R2.

Phone numbers for Microsoft Volume Licensing Activation centers worldwide

Hope this information helps.

Tags: Windows

Similar Questions

Maybe you are looking for