There is usually a white s 1/2 inch [ace at the top of a page I visit

There is always a space of 1/2 inch at the top of a page and I can see the screen with icons on.

Another question I was looking for.

It's on the Web pages when you use IE?

Three options.

1: take the corners of the window and drag it to the format full screen. Do not use to expand. Close all other windows first via the taskbar and the latter. Windows will remember the size of the last closed window the next time that you open the program.

2: any shortcut you use to launch the window, right-click, and select Properties. Under the 'Run' drop-down list, choose "expanded".

3: IE New Window Maximizer

Tags: Windows

Similar Questions

Maybe you are looking for