What happened to the "bookmark this page" in my bookmarks drop down box? I need! I am not computer savy and want to just scroll through all the pa marked with a bookmark

The toolbar previous at the top of the screen re: bookmarks had the easier and is more agreed for me (and I'm sure MANY OTHERS) to just click, scroll, stop and click and fact! I'm on page that I bookmarked. So now, no? and what happened to the "mark

Should what audio interface I use for GarageBand

I want to start recording music with garageband, and my first purchase will be an audio interface. I intend to record instruments directly through the interface like keyboards, synth, vocals and guitars and ukuleles. I do not plan to register at the

Noob question: screenshots

On Vista 64 after having taken a screenshot where is it stored in default? I "googled" the Clipboard without result. This is not an emergency, just an annoyance. Thanks in advance.

My homepage will not remain as I want even if only I changed it the way it is said about 20 times. It will continue to go back to a search page.

My homepage will not stay as my home page. As soon as I close and Open firefox again it goes back to a search like google page, but it's not google. Summer goes for about 5 days now and its really frustrating.

Apple store no longer recognizes my computer

The App Store is no longer recognizes my computer and does not give me access.  I can sign on another Mac.  A lot of my apps on this computer no longer work.  Has anyone encountered this problem before?

Live: orianadenis

Hola como estas

How to remove music from the iPhone but not the iTunes library

How do I remove songs from my phone, without remove them permanently from my iTunes library?

HP 17-g121wm: cannot see or connect to the 5g wi fi signal?

Why my HP Pavilion Notebook can't see 5g wi fi signal? I can only see and connect to 2.4 g.

Pickpoint isn't hitting objects in the 3D scene

Hi all I have a 3D graphics area on which I draw and manipulate several cubes. I'm trying to use pickpoint to allow the user to interactively click on objects and reproduced the steps in https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-4958, which is remarkab

HP officejet 4630 does print the pages

I have all in one model 4632 and have reinstalled three times.  He continues to not print all pages when printing from my laptop which uses Windows 8.  It prints well unique pages, but as soon as there is more than one page it stops usually half way

I have windows xp d310 and no sound help

no help sound dell a310 and that they want to work with me to resolve the problem.

Problem with the transfer of the applications on a a new Xperia Z3 Compact SD card

Hello Yesterday, I brought a Z3C and Iam really satisfied with the phone. Today, I wented to "NetOnNet" (the store where you can buy home-technic animals) and brought a "Transcend, adapters, UHS - I, 64 GB, class 10, up to 45 Mbps, Premium 300 x" car

something updated and changed all my stuff. How to add my refresh button and others?

im running windows vista on a computer dell laptop. I only use mozilla foxfire. I never use yahoo anything. and now im stuck w yahoo... yahoo is everywhere. and tried to uninstall my self. but I don't think that worked. Help... Please /.

"Unknown device" constantly detected

Under Vista, an "unknown device" is detected when nothing is connected to the USB ports, and it continues to settle after I uninstall it.Moreover, nothing that I connect is never detected.

Cannot open Outlook Windows.

I tried to download it again and also going to start/run and typing outlook.exe/resetnavpane with space and no space of no use. I also tried to scanpst.exe but cannot find the .pst file. I think Outlook should open without him nothing, shouldn't it?

Message: The remote procedure call failed and did not execute.

Every once in a while when I use the computer, it will completely disconnect from the internet and when I try to open Windows Explorer, I get this message (see image). He cannot do anything with the computer except save if I have a file open. A few m

GUI or Console output javascript extension

While working at webworks I have user "alert" for the values of the variables and to control the flow of control. Now I started to write javascript in java extension but whenever I tried Dialog.alert ("message"); the extension projects working is it

To access the items in the menu screen and/or onSave()

Nice day I'm having a problem. I try to access the data of my screen of a menuitem and onSave() method, but cannot get the variable. That is on my screen, I have an objectlist and I want to be able to record the choice that has been made. ObjectList

What are the important programs of microsoft must be installed in the new pc

Hello Sir, can I know the important programs from microsoft that should have a new pc. as microsoft visual c ++ redistrutable and framework Microsoft... etc. pls tel me alll over them.

My Windows 7 computer, freeze so many times.

my system freeze several times when operation.and due force to stop system computer, also to the when starting the computer get animated browser due to Cannot use computer also some time it restarts automatically. Please help & suggest to improve thi