I'm about to order an iphoto Mac book I did.  I can't place the order because it said that some executives do not contain an image.  ALL the images in my book have one photo in them!  Help!

I'm about to order a Photo book.  It does not place the order because it tells me that some pages contain images without a photo.  I checked carefully and all frames are filled.  Why can he not accept my order?

In Firefox 30, how can I turn off the console of the Web Developer?

I use a keyboard macro program. Its parameters, however, are other shortcuts to the Web Developer Tools. So, I want to be (a) completely disable the console Web Developer or (b) remove/reset the shortcuts used by the latter.

Using Windows 8 and impossible to access gmail as cookies are to be used but no problem when I use Internet Eporer.

I can do everythinga usaual with Firefox until I try and access my email through gmail. Throws a message of cookies, but unabke to check and none of th advice seems to work. If I connect Internet Explorer instead of Firefox, I have no problem at all

When I try to connect to my Wordpress admin, Firefox limited me to 18 characters in the password box.

My password is 24 characters long. The Firefox I have on my computer at home allows me to enter all 24 characters, but not at work. IE does not limit me.

Laptop: I think I have a virus, which can do?

How will I know if I have a virus? What should I do? How can I prevent them in the future? Bill

Satellite L650 - 12 p - black and white colors on webcam

Hello people I have a quick question on my laptop which is a Satellite L650 - 12 p. When I bought it, I'm sure that the webcam was color, but now it turned black and white. I tried different settings but cannot retrieve the color. Why it happened and

Wireless and Windows 8.1 (H520)

(Lenovo H520) I just upgraded to 8.1 Windows and the loss of the wireless network. I downloaded & installed the driver software 64-bit, but still nothing. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Zero Phase filter

Hi all I was hoping that someone can point me in the right direction, because I've been searching the net and banging my head against the wall. I want to filter the data, but eliminate the phase.  Data are data from the simple will be stored in a tab

Unable to get the email address for the new printer HP 3525...

Hello, today I received my HP Deskjet 3525. Although I use a 3G dongle to connect my PC to the internet, but still I don't get an email ID for my printer to print report page. My question is whether the printer should be connected to the router to ge

How to get rid of the horse of Trojan Win32.Downloader.gen XP

Dear Sir.Spybot-Search Destroy & detected this-«Win32.Downloader.gen - Trojan» But it is impossible to remove this infestation even after several attempts. The computer has slowed down considerably. Tried to remove this Trojan in safe mode, as sugges

Broken SATA pins on motherboard

On my card mother Acer DA061L Boxer AM2 61, the SATA 2 connector pins and the plastic are broken. Should I replace the motherboard?

write the limitation of column of worksheet

Hello, I'm trying to use writing spreadsheet to save my tables structure. I use an insert to a table to join some tables (10). I've got 450 variables (%.3f). But when I read the file, it showed me columns of 30 * 15 lines instead of the 450 columns c

HP 15: cannot make an image of the system

I have a laptop HP 15. At 8.1 Windows installed 10 Windows, everything works fine until I try to create a system image. When I click to start it says create Windows 7 system image then fails to 97%. Two questions why Windows 7 and why failing. Thanks

Where and how can I download Windows Vista Home Premium purchased online to reinstall it with my own genuine key?

I buy Windows Vista Home Premium and cannot access my Digital Locker service to re-download the files to reinstall.  Help, please!

Trying to Setup dual boot with XP and Vista, but Vista is stuck in a boot loop, error 0xc0000225

Hello I have a Windows Vista Home Basic, and I wanted it to dualboot with XP. XP does not work very well, but when I want to start vista, its stucks after start the screen with the moving bar. When I try to start in safe mode it stucks when the drive

Product key required

I am tyring to get a product key for Vista operating system

X 61-problem of 7676 has 14, Windows 7, the release of sleep

Hello I am running Windows 7 32 bit on a 61 7676A 14 X machine. My problem is the release of sleep, I can't work. Hibernate works fine, the problem is sleep. I tried "Allow hybrid sleep" on and off with the same result. If I put the computer to sleep

Windows Vista 64-bit with readers that will not start after disabling all startup applications and registry changes

My Vista 64-bit system ran like a dream - until I tried to install Roxio Creator 2010.  When the installation failed and hung up, I stopped the installation with the Task Manager and rebooted the pc.  Following the instructions of blog users of Roxio

SystemPrompt input type do only digital

Hi all I want SystemPrompt keyboard of only digital input field. By default it gives alphanumeric. How do I change this? Please help me. Thank you & best regards Sanjit

Cannot open PDF files in Windows 7

Using a computor model... new computor windows 7. .tryint to open the PDF by email and by default each time to the extras page Windows library... have classes adobe reader installed... thank all (non-technical answers) in advance