I deleted the application of Apple Watch of my phone. How to redownload it?

I deleted the app Apple Watch from my. I recently bough a Apple Watch and I can't find a way to the application on my phone.

Need drivers for Ubuntu for L300 (PSLB8E)

Hello Where can I find the drivers for my Satellite L300 (PSLB8E)?I have tryied to find http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/download_drivers_bios.jsp but its only for windowz. Sorry for my Eng :D

{Cannot acess Photos in iCloud - "Internal Server Error", "error code": 500}

Hello. I've always used Photos app inside icloud, but since 2 weeks ago, I just cant. Whenever I try to use photos inside icloud.com app I got the same error ("Internal Server Error", "error code" {: 500}.) I can still see my photos get updated throu

Power supply for Satellite A200-12 x makes noise quiet

Hello everyone: I have a Satellite A200-12 x. My PSU makes a little noise. The noise is not loud, but it is audible only when it is connected and that work is actually done with the laptop. As I say, is not a big noise, a noise "fry eggs" is quiet. I

Compaq c700: drivers of compaq c700-product no #ACJ FF411PA

I have a compaq c700 laptop, product no - FF411PA #ACJ window vista home basic operating System. Today, I want to upgrade my OS to WINDOWS 7, but allow to find the drivers for WINDOW 7 on HP website. Could you give me a link or a suggestion also? whe

How can I ensure that users log out of the desktop sessions remotely instead of just close the RDP window?

Hello I want to apply GPOS "set the time limit for disconnected sessions" on windows 2000 and NT. I apply this to my clients through DC 2008r2. Computer ordinateur\modeles of userconfiguration\administrative Windows\Services Office Session Office at

Pavilion dv6-1446ee: upgrade memory to 2 GB

Product name: Pavilion dv6 1446ee entertainment pcOperating system: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)Can I upgrade the memory in my Pavilion dv6-1446 ee current capacity (2 GB of DDR3 memory) Entertainment (2 x 1024 MB) to a more economically reasonable G

My wife is the administrator user and she forgot her password and she did not save what we can and there are only standard users on this PC, what can we do?

My wife is the administrator user and she forgot her password and it does not back up and there is only standard users on this PC, what can we do?

Update of security KB2686509 keep getting error code 0x8007FOF4

I'm having problems trying to download XP security update KB2686509 keep getting error code 0x8007FOF4 can anyone help me with this?

Parameters of dual portable computer monitor reset when turned off, moving between States connected / disconnected

I have a laptop that I put in place two hardware profiles for the specifications below.  One is anchored (work) and the other is in stand-alone mode (home).  I put my deskstop settings monitor extended with the laptop as main display when it is docke

Put videos on my rocket

Hello... I have problems with regular video Windows Media Player on my sansa fuze. I was wondering why it does this. I simply drag a video in my video file, but it never happens in my mp3 player... anyone know what format videos are on a sansa fuze?

How to use a micro card SDHC 8 GB Clip +.

Hi people, I have this right? In order to play additional music on the clip +... 1 for example, buy a microSDHC 8 GB card and an adapter 2 plug it into a PC (will appear that out when I get a card) 3 format FAT32 4 music to tranfer to clip +. 5. make

Netflix in WMC gives internet connection error, started yesterday, works in the browser

Original title: WMC-Netflix's internet connection error I tried to use Netflix in Vista Windows Media Center (WMC) last night and got an error. The error says I need to check your internet connection.  I checked the connection and it worked.  Also in

Microsoft Works word processor program

Microsoft has changed the floppy drive 'A' to 'B' floppy drive  Now I can't access one of my spreadsheets introduced in the 'A' floppy drive.  I would like to transfer these documents to drive C, but I don't know how to do it.  Can anyone help?

I need to "Confirm" or "Are You Sure" to move files.

I want to get Vista to 'Validate' when you move a file or files. I also want to be sure that it always asks to "confirm."When moving, deleting, copying, or opening. I use a laptop with a _Miserable_ "Toutch Pad" Thanks for any info, Jim 4PeteSake (Th

Recommended speakers or TV for HP Pavilion 500-152ea

I recently put a desktop pc HP Pavilion 500-152ea with a 23xi full HD 23 "IPS LED monitor however I discovered that when setting it appears that the monitor have built in sound. I have no idea why, I thought he would have done? In any case, I would l

Magnifier and Narrator of problem with the commissioning

I am owner of Vista Home Basic and never have a problem with one of the three profiles .when I connect to one Profile Magnifier and Narrator automatically even though I disabled all options. can anyone help

HP Pavilion 15-n236tx: reset the BIOS

I have a laptop HP Pavilion 15 15-n236tx and I don't know the bios password because I don't know who put this password. So I tried to enter the code found on some web sites, and now the bios is locked. Disabled system code number is 75726848. Can you

Custom background image BasicEditField

Hi, I am developing an app for blackberry, and I have a bitmap graphic custom representing a text entry field. My entire application follows a vertical flow up and down, so I would just create an additional VerticalFieldManager, set the background im

Sending an attachment the Application Java problem

Hello I wrote an Application that, among other things, puts the data entered by the user in a CSV format of attachment and sends it as part of a message to multiple parties. I followed the instructions described in the article DB-00009 knowledge base