Firefox keeps crashing outside the safe mode (reset, uninstall-reinstall and disable all add-ons do not help)

I've actually had this problem for over a year now with previous versions. The browser always crashes just after that I start it, but it seems to work fine in safe mode. I tried to reset the Firefox, disable all add-ons mode security and reinstall th

Upgrade of an ENVY TouchSmart 17-j005ea

I plan to replace my Dell with what would be my first HP laptop (a 17-j005ea ENVY TouchSmart), but I'm not sure if I would be able to upgrade. I'd be looking to replace one of the hard drives with a SDD and replace the DVD drive with Blu - ray burner

Ready remote NAS simply stopped to show my files

I've been using ReadyNAS Remote for years on my Android phone and an iPad - now it connects, or so it seems, but I show nothing - no directory structure, no file - it just stopped working. I reinstalled software/applications on both devices - NOTHING

How to create a new directory that works in exe format?

Hi friends. I wanted to design a program that stores data and I want to keep this data in a directory next to my program. In the format of vi, all is well (I have attached an example of what I've done). But when I change my program in exe format it d

HP Deskjet 3050 has J611 printer without a driver.

What happens to my driver for my printer HP 3050 has J611 it saids no driver? [Moved from comments]

HP Pavilion QG833EA #ABH G6: after the upgrade to windows 10 I tride return to windows 7

HII, After the upgrade to windows 10 I tride return to windows 7. Now wen my laptop startsup screen is all black and shows. An operating system not found. Try disconnecting all the drivers that do not contain an oparating system. I have afriting of t

K2502898 security update is not installed

Will not install this update of security for windows xp media center edition 2005

How to - CSC / unsafe prog1.cs___HELP, WHAT are errors! ERROR - unsafe___

HELP, I don't know how to run CSC / unsafe prog1.csE-mail address is removed from the privacy *.

Sansa E250 broken connexionUSB

I have an e250 2 GB and on the bottom of the player player when you connect the cable, broke! When I disconnected the cable, a small piece of black plastic and a brass PIN is released! In this respect everything can be repaired or replaced. If yes ho

BSOD 0 x 00000050 and 0x0000008e

A couple of weeks, my PC started to BSOD, I was on IE8 in time. He continues to randomly BSOD since. L:AST night error codes were 0x8e, 0 x 50, 0xc2 (Bad_Pool_Caller was the last error message given). Some days it works without problems, others he st

Create templates to use in Windows Mail?

Is it possible to create a template to use in Windows Mail?  There are sentences or paragraphs that I use frequently in the correspondence, and thought there must be a better way to insert.  That I never used templates or created them. It was just a

If I upgrade, will be my sites such as banks, pinterest, facebook, etc. remain the same?

* Original title: Windows 10 If I upgrade, will be my sites such as banks, pinterest, facebook, etc. remain the same?   Also I do not remember my password then how I'll be able to keep these sites?

BlackBerry phone passport number non-active links in the emails

The blue highlight phone # s in an e-mail message are not active as a hyperlink; more annoying, is not available in the OS 10?  My 9900 if she had Thank you

How to find my current windows product key

I have genuine Windows 7 Home Premium installed in my laptop Toshiba. This came pre-installed. The product key on the sticker on the back side is not visible now. How can I get my Windows product key? I hope to see a response soon.

Why my WMP will burn a WAV file as a disk of data, but not as an audio disc?

I have an audio file that began as part of a power point presentation. It is now saved as a WAV file. I have successfully he burned as a data disc, but need the disc is playable in a cd player. When I try to burn as an audio disc, WMP gives me the er

Split a string at all times according to a delimiter

HelloCan I please get help on this.I need to split the sub string as below: -.Entry - "AB@CD@EFG".Output:ABCDEFGThank you

SkillBuilders Modal Plugin - bug after resizing Page

Hello dear community of APEX.I found a bug using the SkillBuilders Modal Page PlugIn for APEX.I use the resize function located in the official documentation of the plugin.$(document) .apex_modal_page ('resize', {height: $(«_iframe.cboxIframe_»,_wind

We already bought the product payment reached April 10, also why can't use?

We have already purchased the productPayment reached April 10 by the wayWhy can't I use?

I see my pictures in my camera and when I download them to the desktop, however when I go to import into Lightroom, import can never really happens and it says there are no photos to import.  They do however I am able to import them into Photoshop.

@I see my pictures in my camera and when I download them to the desktop, however when I go to import into Lightroom, import can never really happens and it says there are no photos to import.  They do however I am able to import them into Photoshop.