Partition missing at startup Bootcamp

I have a Mid 2012 Macbook Pro and I can't seem to be able to start on my Windows partition. I've been running Windows 10 (Windows 7 Pro upgrade) on a 1 TB HARD drive. This problem only comes to happen, after starting to install Bootcamp on another SS

Why can't Facebook, from yesterday through today?

I put Facebook bookmark, but yesterday and today, I can't get facebook to come, even if I specify on the search line.

How can I change the format for outgoing mail headers? For some reason, it expanded to four lines; can not find the ' to: ' line easily.

After the recent upgrade of the outgoing message header changed completely. He is now a huge block with four lines over bar tools. I can't seem to figure out how to get several 'to' address spaces, and it is also difficult to find the cc: and bcc: a

My school's Web sites will not load on wifi but most except this one works with ethernet connection

I have a macbook in 2007 and went to school. Last week, we got our connections and what not and can surf the internet completely fine with the exception of our email, our course Web site and portal to all these things. These websites won't even load,

Internet Explorer and uninstall problem

I usually use IE v7, but for some reason, this week it just stop working. I tried to uninstall the existing program with the intent to download a new version. Question 1. When I went on the program installation/uninstallation and clicked on IE to uni

After repair of Staingate

Hi all I just got my macbook pro 13 "screen replaced for free in Bangkok (I live here) for free by Apple, which I am pretty happy given they don't have an official store here (part came from Singapore and a centre of service of third party played the

I want to remove the Public of my computer. I'm administrator. How should I proceed?

I would like to simplify my computer.  I want to finish the public branch.  I am an administrator.  I am entitled to remove the public entry, but I don't know how to make that happen.

create a stand-alone executable of a vision-generating project

Hello I created an application for inspection. This application must run on another machine and I want to make a standalone executable out of my vision generator project. Just to be sure: Is it possible to export my Vision Builder Labview project and

Pavilion 14-ab133tx: need driver for windows 8.1 pro 64-bit

PLS, I want to downgrade to windows 8.1 pro 64-bit Can send the link to download the drivers? Thank you

Hi all I want to know what windows

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Chek out on e-mail

How can I me spell on my e-mail address, I have the 2007 edition of vista Home premium

Written confirmation of the sent fax HP Officejet Pro L7580

Hi, is it possible to set up the fax to print a page that checks with a date/time stamp, that a fax has been sent?  I have not found an answer in the guide of the user or the HP Solutions.  Reading on screen say fax sent, but several times I need a c

How to delete a picture in Windows Photo Gallery tag files or specific files of photo files without deleting the image completely out of all of these places, leaving the image in one place vs. have in several places?

I'm trying to manage my photos already imported and downloaded on my computer.  There is a master "All photos and videos" folder in the Windows Photo Gallery all in the top left of this program.  Below that is a folder "Images".  Below that are "Tags

I had a problem with my sound card

Hello worldI have a problem with my laptop. This morning, while I was enjoying my music (from media window), my friend called me by Skype. After that, my sound stopped working so far. I don't even know why. Y does it have that someone has the same pr

Unable to connect to internet explore

Hello-i'm having a problem connecting to internet explorer.itunes work very well, that tells me that I'm on the internet.yesterday I tried to play a movie and something came to say it was a virus and I pushed the button that says internet traffic sto

HP - 15 AC122TU: about high-gradation and disassembly on the ac 15 HP series

This laptop has no removable panels for upgadation ram or hard drive. Its only the removable battery then finish design MPV. Kindly tell me how to open the Panel to RAM upgrade

O2Micro OZH24 SD/MMC Host Controller Driver for Vista x 64 - Vostro 1510

Hello I found almost all of the drivers (see below), that I need for Vista x 64 (upgrade) Home Premium 32 to Home Premium 64, but I always get the driver for the card reader? (Only SD seems to be installed by default - a mass storage driver has still

Problems of space in (c :))

Why it tells me that there are some 15.9 GB of free space where I see that there are only 20 GB used space in (c)? I checked all the folder hidden and scanned using Avast antivirus.