Search text messages and contacts

Since the IOS 10 update, I can't find the content of the text message or contact for anything before the day of the update. Is there any solution for this?

FireShot appears not

I just got a new computer and windows 8.1. I installed app fireshot several times and it does not yet appear on my toolbar as it was on windows 7. I see in the menu/add on s but how do I find actually to use it? Thank you very much.

Music not be divided into albums

I use Windows 10 and have downloaded the music that has been added to my downloads. When I try to drag and drop my downloads from I tunes 12.3.3.17 it adds everything but not in their designated just CD all in the form of numbers, for example: 111222

Satellite A300 - 25 k - what is SATA?

What is SATA in a Satellite A300 - 25 k? It is SATA I with 1.5 Gbps and 3.0 Gbps SATA II? Unable to find detailed information on the website or in the manual.

Look at an email folders on all devices

Help! I'm looking to my MAC look at an email from subfolders.  I have an IPhone and an IPad and when on emails I can't view the same folders that I discovered on my Mac can anyone specify how to achieve this goal, even if it's feasible? Thanks in adv

P7-1414 Pavilion add second SATA Drive

Can I add a second SATA drive to a Pavilion P7-1414?

Generate the train of pulses with counters

Hello IAM using PCI6023E data acquisition in labview 7.0.  I need to generate a continuous 5 kHz 1usec pulse train and I have exhausted my two counter/timers.  Can someone proposes how to generate a pulse train without using timers?  I/O maybe? Thank

why I can't join * address email is removed from the privacy * where I been invited?

I was invited by * address email is removed from the privacy * to join the group * address email is removed from private life * and the anser is negative. Why?

Windows 7 - downloadable Hide updates

How to hide the downloadable updates found for my computer

Windows update error 57F

updating, I met some problems as windows update has encountered an unexpected n wid error code 80070005 n code 57F

6910p: STOP: 0x0000007e error

I'm trying to install XP on an old portable 6910p.  Immediately after loading drivers, I get the dreaded BSOD: STOP: 0X0000007E (0XC0000005, 0XF74BE0BF, 0XF78DA208, 0XF78D9F08) PCI.sys - address F748E0BF base at F7487000, DateStamp 3b75d1ac Here are

MSE scans

When I right click on a program's icon and then choose scan MSE is that it will only analyze this program? Thanks in advance

HP Pavilion 15-e017TX: update the material! processor gpu

Dear Sir. I want to know wheather it is an available option on any kind of exchnage of my laptop processor upgradation, my RAM not & GPU change. I am very concerned about his performance. Here is my PC information. Spoiler (Highlight to read) Please

TrackPoint TravelMate 6592G

Where can I order a new trackpoint (on the top rubber)?

Wireless Combo classic desktop

I bought my Combo classic desktop wireless 5 December 2013. Today, July 24, 2014, the mouse has stopped working. Without the mouse, the keyboard does not work. The combo is 47 days out of warranty! Bad luck. However, I have a Logitech wireless mouse.

blutoth desnot work

blutoth desnot work

Sharing data between Windows Vista and Windows 7

As Windows Vista cannot join the homegroup, which is a feature of Windows 7, how the files, folders or drives are shared between Windows Vista and Windows 7?

Webcam error. Dell Webcam Central reference.

I just got my new laptop last week. It came with a built-in webcam. I used it once and had no problem. Now, I try to open it and it opens with a reading window "webcamdell2.exe has stopped working" and then he goes to seek to fix but comes up with no

Unhandled exception (404). Not been found. what Miss me in the stacks

I tried to download a new course to my GPS. I received an error message about an unhandled exception. I am running windows 7 Professional, if that makes a difference on the message. The GPS manufacturer said it's a problem with.NET Framework and sugg

HOW CAN I ACTIVATE THE BACKLIGHT OF THE HP PAVILION SLEEKBOOK 15-B142DX KEYBOARD ON?

Hello Im having PAVILION SLEEKBOOK 15-B142DX I want to activate the backlight for the keyboard and I don't know how! can someone tell me how?