Can I remove ios10

is anyone else having trouble release their ipad as the home button on the ipad ios10 update.my does not work when I turn on my ipad but works fine after.this is happerning since the ios10 update

iPhone 6 No. Service/research...

I had a problem for a good month now with my iphone 6 (ios 9.3.2). He continues to lose the network coverage and stood at no Service until finally I get the search... I am in the United Kingdom, o2 and have had my replaced sim which worked for about

FAST: Can I use as a support for handlebar mounting roll?

Hello! I'll be at the Sony store in an hour, I need to get on the anti-roll bars a lot, but rarely on the handles. So I don't want to buy both. Can I use one or the other? Thank you

Satellite A210 - need FN-esse for Windows XP Home edition

Hi, where can I download the TOSHIBA FN-esse for Win XP? I could not find anywhere!

Pavilion dv7-6179us: cannot download the drivers!

Hello. I have a DV7 6179us and never had any problems until about a month or two when it became super slow (it's almost impossible to even type). So yesterday, I formatted and did a clean install of Windows 7-64 bit. I tried to download the drivers f

Battery charge disable Lenovo Z500

Hi all I recently got the Z500, working under Windows 8. I have a question about the battery charge. I'm working on the laptop for long periods of time with the power supply connected. Because it is bad for the battery, is it possible to disable the

I bought a game and when I download on my new Ipad it says I have to buy it again. Please help if you can

I bought a game some time ago and now I have a new Ipad when I download the game for my new I pad, this says that I have to buy it again. How can some tell me please

Battery writing TIFF: frames move to the right

Hello I get individual frames of a video camera and write it in a binary file (TIFF stack). The individual images are captured in a loop For. The problem is that in the Tiff file, images are gradually moved further and further to the right to each im

Re-read in values in the measurement file when the file is updated

Hello I'm trying to control a power supply with labview and adjust the tension. I currently work reading in a file and measures affecting the value in the file. I now have the question I want to update this value when the file is modified, as read in

HP 350: How to remove hpsmplpass.exe?

Please let me know the correct way to remove the program hpsmplpass.exe. Several times a day during up to one minute each time, the Task Manager shows hpsmplpass.exe using 100% of CPU. During these periods the lapop analyses almost at a standstill. T

Have VFC Z216Gx/b, which suddenly will not turn on.

Have VFC Z216Gx/b, which suddenly will not turn on. AC is on but nothing happens when you press the button 'on '.

What is fileexttoggle.inf

What is fileexttogle.inf and how to overcome the problem of error in copy?

How to stop the security warning to reappear?

This warning appears all the time help me please turn off... Safety WARNING yes no stop

* USB ports and my printer problems

My laptop is Windows Xp edition sp2 family. My old HP laptop computer of 4 years has 4 USB ports. Unfortunately, 3 of the 4 ports broke physically, so I only have a single functional port. A port that works cost of my cell. So I know it works. But no

printing a HPphotosmart more b210

I'm having a problem getting my hp PImprimante to print... I have printer with pages in Quebec icon, but do not print. test WiFi printer recognizes router. I'm stuck

Windows activation key is do not qualify

Previous post stated that I could not locate Windows Vista activation key. I found the key, when I enter it I get the message "Software Licensing Service reported that the license evaluation failed. Suggestions please. Before this AM, I had no proble

DOWNLOAD OF A WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM BY USING AN ANDROID LIKE FLASH DRIVE

Is it possible to use my Android as a flash drive, to download a windows operating system on to, then transfer them to my PC?

How to reinstall the hp to Win 8 software?

Very disappointed with hp - no email does support for the old printer 3 yr: Photosmart Premium Fax C309a. The problem: "Upgraded" from Vista to Win 8. program solutions HP is gone! I use it to scan from office. Tried to reinstall from the CD (ver 13.

WLC / ACS / AD - domain and laptops no - domain (802. 1 X / PEAP)

Hi all I implement a solution based on 4404 WLC, 1113 ACS and Microsoft AD. What I want to achieve is to have two WIFI (SSID), that can be used by users on laptops of the domain, the other can be used by the users in the domain on personal laptops. F