Cannot display the left side of the Articles on the iPad

HuffPost, a site I visit all the time suddenly not display properly on my iPad. All items are pushed into the left margin so that you cannot read most. It was fine until a couple of days and I have no idea why this is happening. It opens correctly on

MainStage is used as a registration program?

Is, or MainStage can be used as a registration program?

Page does not load on open C?

Hello I was about to download an app (it: https://marketplace.firefox.com/app/runrecorder?src=search) on my phone, but it came with an error: "sorry, we have struggled to extract data from this application. Please try again later. » It is a hosted ap

When you configure synchronization how sync manages information on two computers? It merges the information?

When you configure synchronization how sync manages information on two computers? It merges the information?

Some applications from the App Store do not launch

Some of the apps I bought the App store do not start.  Most do, however. 15/02/16 4:41:39.546 AM ReadKit [1105]: could not verify the signature of reception: no signatory valid 15/02/16 4:41:39.549 AM storelegacy [372]: LaunchServices: received XPC_E

M40-285: very low contrast on the screen

Hello; I have a new M40-285, and I found the screen with very little contrast. It always happens, even in the BIOS screen. On the lower side of the window, there is always a Flash of light, the background is never 'black', more like a gray. I got a M

Hasshrunk screen 1.5 inch - Satellite L500D

I installed a purchased version of Windows 7 (not knowing I could get it for free here! grrr) and then installed all the drivers listed on this site. The usable screen has been reduced so that of a dash black about 1.5 inches wide down to the right a

There hi-fi?

I heard this term recently. I think it's a certain amp DAC or something of this nature? I know that the 10th HTC and ZTE Axon 7 is supposed to have. I read a review saying that it was not hi-fi... Although I'm sure that it does not matter with a good

How can I stop my iPad mini to expire

Mini iPad times out after about 3-4 mins like more time Thank you for your help

How to make a perfect switch in MWO?

I want to switch mode AMP 'current mode class D', at the first, I want to check AMP ideal State. So, I use Ideal switch in the ADS. But how can I make an ideal switch in CWA at the circuit level.  

How can I change the language setting for 4500 WANT after the initial Setup

The language setting for the ENVY 4500 e-all-in-one printer has been mistakenly or inadvertently put in CHINESE (not sure how this can happen).  Now, the display is incomprehensible, so I can not understand how to change the language to ENGLISH.  Is

an unknown error occurred while printing.

Hello I hope someone can help, I just bought & installed a dekjet HP 2510 printer all in one, when I try to print something online, for example invoices PayPal, address etc. labels I get a small box that says: "an unknown error occurred during printi

Photosmart HP 7510 - can't find the option to check the ink cartridge levels

I used my HP Photosmart 7510 for about 3 years on my Windows 7 computer. In the past when I clicked on the icon of the printer, it would bring a window that allowed me to select what I wanted to do with the printer.  Analyze, check the properties, bu

Questions of miniatures, files show icon and no thumbnails

Original title: QUESTIONS MINIATURES - FILES SHOW ICON AND NOT of THUMBNAILS I need help to solve my problem with my file which contains (obtained from the internet) RealPlayer flv videos. A few days ago I could see thumbnails when I opened the folde

The initialization of the external hard drive

I don't see the external hard drive, WD450AA, in an enclosure closed when I look in the directories of the computer, but I can see it under "Disk management" in the management of the computer.  This drive came a Compac and still has XP on it.  I have

When searching in Windows 7, I get a list of headers group for items, but not the articles themselves

Hello When I click on start and enter text in the search programs and files text box, the search returns only for the items returned, but not the articles themselves group headers. Can someone help me solve this problem? Thank you Christi

Printer C4280 on MAC OS Lion

Ok. like my C4280 printer.  I want to upgrade my MAC OS Snow Leopard to Lion.  He will work under the last Snow Leopard or y at - it a driver for Lion

Graphics 3D API

It is a question for the experts. I'm on a storm BB JDE 4.7.0 I looked through the API of the BB storm and I can't find any support for 3D, OPENGL or something like that when I think support for that is in the GPU from Qualcomm chipset. What is the c

For Inspiron 1526 base system device drivers

I recently installed Windows 7 on my Inspiron 1526. All the drivers have been installed correctly, but the 'Base system device' driver could not be installed. I tried the option "Search automatically for updated driver software", but no driver could

I can't install PES 12 - can you help me?  (Error 1935)

HelloI try to install Photoshop elements 12 on my new HP Desktop running Windows 10.I've tried everything on the troubleshooting list but get the error message "Error 1935"Can anyone help?Thank you very much