How can I put text in front of a form

Hello I have header and one line below. For the character as j, p, etc. the background is cut by the line; How can I put the text to be in the front of the line? I tried to bring the line. Thank you!

second settting email account

I wish the second e-mail account in my mail box can you explain how you please

broken HTTPS on my (and only me, no other ppl) FF ver v35, v29, v3.6.28. reinstalling does NOT solve. Any ideas?

Broken FF after my windows infected by the virus userinit. The virus is eliminated, but FF has always fought in https and uninstall/reinstall does not solve https broken

Toolbar icons - can't do icons only and too small icons

General complaint SO VERY frustrating to have to deal with the changes that are completely unnecessary and unwanted! It looks like Chrome now. If I wanted to use Chrome, I would use Chrome! Why Firefox feels that it is necessary to set a watch to wor

DNS server records to monitor traffic.

I do not understand much about it so I hope someone can explain to me. I have a server configured with a DNS server running successfully on my mac mini (dns primary server for the House). I was wondering if there is a way to capture the DNS server lo

Bookmarks don't work as they already did before the update

The popup to select where to save the bookmark does not appear and the bookmark is added to the end of the list or somewhere, so I must hunt so that it can be moved.

Shut down / restarts when the firewall is enabled on Satellite L30

I get an alert saying that my firewall is disabled. If I click on the alert, he told me that the windows firewall and Norton firewall are turned off. If I go to Norton Security Center it says firewall is enabled. Free Norton was installed when I boug

S20-4157 support SLI?

I was wondering out of curiosity if the S20 supports SLI. I've seen some say this, and others say that this is only enabled on the model D20. If so, is there a white list of GPUS that are only supported? System: S20-4157. Intel Xeon X 5670 | 20 GB no

Satellite Pro A200: How restart after hibernation

I must be a fool.I put in power button new Satellite Pro A200 to activate the Hibernate. Then set the BIOS password. Despite the password entered correctly, it won't start windows.And can't stop laptop holding down the power button to force the reboo

Max does not add peripheral cp2102

Hello I want to contact my microcontroller AT90s2313, I create a block diagram, but does not work. I have a few question (1) the CP2102 must be added in Measurement & Automation tool? (2) has the good schema? P.S for example I want to send the tank '

Can I link an LED on front panel for a specific element in an array of Booleans?

In LabVIEW 2010, I have a string of LED. I and array of boolean values that contain the values that the LEDs have to indicate. What is the best way to connect the LEDs to elements in the array of Booleans? Can I link an LED on front panel for a speci

HP 15-R204ne: drivers missing

Help please! I use Hp 15-r204ne and I installed all the drivers, but windows is showing a notification that "install the drivers of your hotkey utility..." So, how can I install them...?

I have usb, but all files has been deleted due to formatting... can I still recover these deleted files in my USB?

because when I open my USB... He said that I need to format my usb key... so I did the format... but when I opened again after formatting... out there no more files inside my USB... all gone...

Computer gives an error on IPCap.exe two or three times and then shuts down my computer

Original title : ipcap.exe I get an error message on IPCap.exe and it will close. He would make 2 or three times and then shut down my computer. Any suggestions?

Interpolation spline work? (what is it supposed to do?)

Hello! I was told (by a work colleague) [Xi] Spline_Interpolation must exactly match a Y 'paintings' (entry) if Xi was one of the 'paintings' X input values.  I don't know if it's okay - if that's the case, then the function does not work as expected

E3000 random lag spikes (games)

Hello I went to the Linksys E3000 router, and there is a problem with peaks of lag when playing online. I use a wireless network, and it wasn't a problem until I started using the new E3000 router. I tried to change the automatic configuration of WLA

Problems receiving e-mail from a particular sender

For some reason I'm more able to receive e-mails from my boss. He gets emails that I send, but I can't receive one of his. I have disabled the Windows Live Mail and McAfee ANTI-SPAM filters. Still no dice. How can I find what is happening here?

Is backup of the programs installed on a user's profile before you rebuild the profile as possible?

Hello I just want to know if there is a way to backup installed programs before you rebuild a user profile. I'm pretty used to reconstruct profiles but I'm looking for a solution to restore the programs as well after the recreation of the user profil

New Facebook 'reaction Button' shows is not on Xperias?

As I logged my FB via a PC account, I noticed these icons (buttons) on facebook: I know that most of us here know what are the following. Thus, using the PC and by pointing the cursor of the mouse on the button 'like' you give other options (or react

Driver broken on the Support Page link product

I think the link to download this driver for the OptiPlex 7010 is broken. 10/100/1000 Intel 825xx Ethernet controller driver http://www.Dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/OptiPlex-7010/drivers The same driver would be available fo