Is Siri macos sierra - final list of control system that siri understands?

I've seen excerpts of suggest some system settings that Siri can control, for example "switch off bluetooth", what is optimal, but "turn off the bluetooth mouse" would be more useful batteries changing as the former makes my imac (with mouse and wire

Magic Mouse does not move the cursor

After I pair my magic mouse, it scrolls and the buttons work, but the cursor does not move. What can I do to restore the mouse entirely, or even remove the name? Or what else should I do to solve the problems.

Tecra 8100: How to remove the password?

I help a charity with their COMPUTER problems. They had a Tecra 8100 given for their c/o recovery disk and disk utility use... the doner however never gave the password. I am trying to reinstall from the recovery disks, but I get a request a password

Wireless does not work on Satellite L500

I have a Toshiba Satellite L500 1XZ and my wireless stop working. None before the light is led. BIOS of wireless communication settings is on. In Device Manager it seems to set up correctly with no errors. I change Windows 7 Ultimate and professional

Satellite A100 - 233 Bluetooth is compatible?

Does laptop A100-233 is Bluetooth. If so, how to enable it. If not, how have it installed. The rear chain shows no BT mark as shown in the FAQ of the bluetooth technology.

No display after iOS 9.2 installed on an iPhone 4S

I just installed upgrading iOS on iPhone 4S 9.2 and have now no display. The phone always seems to work as it sounds one vibrates when you call it and if I drag where you would usually respond, she answers and he answers. have tried reloading thr hol

How to create the legend and graphic label using VBS

Hello I scoured internet before that I resorted to my question here. I hope someone can answer my question. Using VBS, how can I create a legend of the channels used in the chart and the label of the axis in the chart? Thanks in advance!

What is the right way to add a language?

HelloI wanted to show traditional Chinese web pages with Chinese characters(for example, hk.yahoo.com). I walked into the tab Control Panel / regional and language options/languagesand choose "install files for East Asian languages".   He asked for t

Lost Windows XP product key operating system but still have box with certificate and XP CD years ago. How can I recover my product key?

Lost XP product but key BONES who still box with certificate and XP CD years ago. How can I recover my product key? Thank you

No data after running Chkdsk. having files with dir0000.chd

I ran chkdsk from property drive (drive E and F) option after some time I restart my pc and start pc done chkdsk. After that when I opened my drive I shocked that there was no data. In dos mode, I saw that my data was in found.0000 dir and there were

NET device is not recognized

Hi all IM the owner of a desktop HP Pavilion all-in-One MS210LA Recently, I replaced my corrupted hard drive and re - installed an operating system The computer came with Windows 7 Home Basic Edition, but I've upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate edition.

Elite800G1 Intel SRT speed option missing

I have Elite 800 G1 Mini PC with SATA 500 GB and 128 GB SSD Crucial M4 I would like to enable Intel Smart Response Technology to use SSDS as a cache for the SATA drive. Model of RAID is enabled in the BIOS If I CTRL + I start to configure RAID volume

Windos Live Mail error code: 80072efe

Try to send an e-mail, and I get this message Windows Live Mail error ID:80072EFEThe windows are Vista, upgrade to the latest updates without any error

help with backup discs

I just did a restore with recovery disks. I backed up things that I had to save. Well when I put the backup in the first discs worked a 2nd would not work. There is only the 2 discs. I am 71 and on income fixed and now I don't know what to do to get

can I save my photos from Gallery of photo VAIO to a flash drive

can I save my VAIO photo gallery picures on a flash drive?

Printers HP Laserjet Pro M1130/M1210 MFP series will work with the universal PCL5 driver?

I have this model in network and it works very well with the driver in case of Windows host-based (Server 2003). I have an ERP that needs the printer to use a PCL5 driver. If I try to print anything using the PCL5 it will not print a Windows test pag

Photosmart C3150: I have to download for my C3150 printer scanner work?

This is a printer-scanner-copier.  I can't get my scanner to work.  It will print and copy very well.  I have the basic print and scan driver installed.  I don't have the full feature version.  It was scanning fine until I restored the hard drive on

Wireless and usb connection

I recently bought an Officejet 6000 / e609 printer. My question; is it possible to use the printer wireless on a computer and USB on another computer? Thank you Sidney

How can I watch TV on the Internet?

original title: need information on buying a for my computer tv tuner laptop vaio sony so I can watch internet tv. any suggestions can someone give me some advice on buying a pc for my sony vaio vpceb11fx tuner so that I can view internet tv.

My photos and music libraries are mixed up and can be arranged

I wanted to improve the performance of my computer to defragment my hard drive. After that I did, my photos and music mГЄlГ. I tried to put all the music in the music library and all the photos in the photo library of the way they were before, but th