How to activate AirPlay to connect to ATV - 3?

How to activate AirPlay to connect to ATV - 3?  I have a MBPR (early 2011) updated to El Captain running.  AirPlay is disabled "" in the views, no icon in the Menu bar.   I have ATV-3(latest update) reflecting the iPhone 4 and iPad, but not given up

Why Yahoo toolbar 3.2.3.20140507025036 won't let me add, remove, or rearrange my apps and are not displayed under 'Edit apps' for Firefox 35.0?

I tried to uninstall and install not only the toolbar Yahoo, but Firefox itself. I also ran registry CCleaner it AM. I can add Firefox icons for Web sites, but not my own. I can only delete the icons by clicking right on it in the toolbar. I am frust

Deleted messages are just "grey" on server

Hello everyone, When I delete an Email in TB-Inbox, it disappears in TB, but not in my Inbox online of my Emailprovider. This is just Gray (not read, unread, something different). Is there a way to tell TB to remove deleted messages 'completely '? Fo

iCloud photo stream on Apple TV

Hello Topic says it all... How should we do about it on a third generation Apple TV? Thanks in advance! Carolyn

Download the Ribbon off my screen plugins update!

I have a Power PC Mac that does everything that I need. When the Ribbon of 'update plug-ins' appeared on my screen I did my best to comply. But at least four plug-ins obsolete may not be updated until I buy a new computer. You'll make me look orange

Why does my clock on my macbook run faster?

Can someone tell me why the clock of my computer (Macbook Pro w / retina) is gradually being run faster? It used to be exactly in line with my iphone, but maybe like 5-6 months ago, I noticed that he was in a few minutes faster and this time it has s

Don't see the configuration for Apple TV screen 3rd generation

I have Apple TV 3rd gen equipment (given to me) and want to start using it. When I connect it to the TV, I don't get a configuration screen - the screen displays "no entry". How can I start? Can I first of all an Apple TV account? -Stuart

Deskjet 3052 borderless printing has

Does anyone know how to print a document/picture on a white border?   When I select print and the document goes to preview before printing, it looks exactly as it should, but when it prints, it has a white border around it.   I don't know how to remo

Wipe G4 for sale?

I have a Power Mac G4 with two hard drives and a CD/RW - everything works fine. I'm especially a PC guy so a little confused by the modus operandum Mac... I WANT to do is erase completely safe system but leave OS X Tiger running. Y at - it a way of,

Equium A110 and digital projectors

With the help of Equim A110 with Epsom digital projector. Just get blue screen, no signal. Tried searching for source on the projector, but nothing. How can I get laptop to configure with projector? Thank you

I downloaded a major virus, how can I clean my PC? Help me please!

my computer keeps freakin out and saying: this is under threat and a loud noise comes and makes me go to the screen where they want to get protection. Computer works but had major issues. I am attached to this computer (my first) and try to save him.

Spider Solitaire to crash

Salvation responses I think Spider Solitaire is originally, with increasining last, a complete Windows crash.  When you run Solitaire I find that on occasion (maybe a 10 game) the game freezes then the crash followed an issues Adviser, material or so

Where to find driver for AL1717

Hello I need help to find a better driver for my Acer AL1717 monitor, currently using Windows XP SP 3 and centOS 6.

Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 on Aspire One D257

Hello Can I install Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 on Acer Aspire D257 - N57DQkk Ultra slim Netbook? Hope of quick answers... Thank you...

CAN I have firewall rule expcetion to allow someone to access block website

Hi all Not sure I can do that on ISA570, any society is block the www.facebook.com but the boss want to access. We use content filtering to block the site, suggestions?

Cannot install Google Chrome. A message appears indicating that Setup stopped responding, wait or stop it.

I tried to install google chrome several times on my laptop which is having windows 7. The download stops at 2 minutes left and then refuses to continue. A message appears indicating that Setup stopped responding, wait or stop it. Even after an hour

Download ACL GBA 5.2 using authentication for 802. 1 x

Hi all I configured ACS 5.2 for authentication authentication of 802. 1 x. It works as well, getting customers belong to their VLAN respective after a successful authentication. Now I want to assign downloadable ACLs for particular users can someone

Men del dekstop icon

by poter download giochi dei ho la java download. medical fare questa operation tutte icon del dekstop sono cambiate con cona di java e non so come Farul tornare come prima.

Create/remove dblink

HelloWhen I run a mapping, ODI creates and deletes the database link.Is there a way to stop drop database link?Thank you