Where are my playlists in iTunes?

Hello guys, how are you? I had a problem with my iTunes (12.4.3.1). I can't reach my playlists inside. I mean, they are there, they exist, because when I sync my iPhone, my playlists are there. Here is a screenshot: I have an iMac with an earlier ver

vBulletin forum smileys or other buttons do not work with FF 29,0 on Debian (LMDE 64 x)

I can not yet use the links to post pictures, links, change the font or use the 'quick response '. I use ghostery but disabling that makes no difference.

My list of carefully arranged search engines started back in alphabetical order, not after each reboot, but irregularly. No idea why this is happening and how can I stop it please?

This started to happen out of the blue, not after the installation of a new add-on, nor change any settings that I can remember.

Password protect Pages in document does not work

I set a password for an important page document (file > Set Password...) and so I tested it by stopping the program, and then reopen the document - now with a padlock on the front - but he did not request my password at all and could open immediately

iPad 4 with retina display screen becomes completely white

I have had my ipad for a couple of years and just recently my screen randomly goes white. I tried holding the home and power button several times, I have also restored and upward he dated at ios 9.2.1 with no solution to the problem. A temporary solu

15 - p111nr: BIOS Admin password reset

Hello, I need a BIOS reset password.  The current stop code is 5C533F4A. I tried https://bios-pw.org/ and the results do not work. Thank you. -Timothy

Approval family, the unique feature of sharing

Hello If I bought my daughter a mini iPad and I don't own my own iOS device, but I have an Apple ID, how to approve its purchase requisitions? When I am connected with the iCloud account to the iPad and try to buy Minecraft, I get the typical guests

Envy 17 t-j000: Win8 activation key lost in envy 17 t-j000

I had a disk error hard mbr and couldn't get my laptop to come. I had to go to the recovery partition and restore the laptop to how when purchased in July 2013. I ordered the laptop directly from hp and it has no key Windows 8 in email, or on laptop

Windows could not verify new updates. Code 80070490

I get this error code, did not have an update in a few months.  I tried to repair windows and it does not work.

Receive the error message"Sims2.exe - Application error: the instruction at"0x6678e86b"referenced memory at"0x011a3000 ". The memory cannot be 'read - at the opening of the Sims 2

Original title: I get this weird error when I opened the Sims 2. Can someone help me? When I opened the Sims 2, I get this error:Application popup: Sims2.exe - Application error: the instruction at "0x6678e86b" referenced memory at "0x011a3000". The

Windows cannot find 'c:\windows\system32\rundll32 '.

Original title: HELP! Recently, I tried to uninstall a program I have is no longer needed and got the following error message: windows cannot find 'c:\windows\system32\rundll32 '.  Where it's going and how I get it back?  Any help will be appreciated

HP G60 laptop OEM Vista h. Prem startup failed to start Windows. A recent hardware or software change might be the Cause. ... Running in a State of Limited Diagnostic... »

I have a 4 years old HP G60-235DX computer laptop Vista Home Premium OEM factory installed.  I had been doing the blue screen of death the last 8 months.  On Tuesday afternoon, I ran ChkDsk.  It was taking too long so I hit the power button.  now on

I tried for months run updates, but every time I tried I get the same error (80004002).

I'm running Windows Vista 64. error "windows can not find updates I tried "Fix it", did not work check out the services, all right there Please help, Im losing my mind!

How to stop ghost backups in Windows Vista? The file is very large and cannot be defragmented.

Hello. My friend has a computer with Windows Vista. Apparently, there's something that automatically done 'Phantom' backups out to "system restore." Which is an application of Windows Vista, or can only be linked to the software when Norton Internet

HL-DT-ST DVD + - RW GSA - T11NATA device cannot start (Code 10)

In the device under device status manager, I get: this device cannot start. (Code 10).  If I try to update driver, I get: Windows has determined the driver for your device is updated - CD-ROM drive.  If I uninstall and reinstall, I get: software devi

HP651DN printer: Toner for HP M651DN printer

Delivery of the different toner for printer HP M651DN when buying new (with printer) provider in November 2014. How to replace the good? Type of different toner: 653A (CF321A & CF322A & CF323A)

Windows Mail - where are the Images?

Windows Mail has suddenly / recently ceased to display images in the body of the email, replaced by the place with Red Cross holders.  I am running Vista Home Premium; service pack 2; 64-bit operating system.  Windows Mail I have * no * check box in

HP Laser Jet Pro 500 570dn: won't stop printing

I've set up a print job from 50 copies.  She completed this work on the print queue, but the printer won't stop printing several copies. I turned he walks, no luck. I unplugged from the wall and left that he unplugged for several minutes and still no

How to keep the Palm TX

No device I've been a user of long date Palm TX and want to continue to use it until I absolutely have to go to something else.  That's why I bought an another Palm TX (used of course but works perfectly) and plan to keep it until the one I have is u

BlackBerry Passport deletion of some naughty files (Help!)

Hello I just got my passport yesterday and transferred a bunch of photos of my GS5 on him. Afterwoulds I noticed that they were all dubbed in a subfolder in a directory called misc\android. I assumed it was some sort of system of questionable Android