iframe content appears in Windows 7 or Mac FF
I read almost all the messages on the frames displayed in FF, however, I have a strange problem. While I am able to get the iframe to display, NOT the ENTIRETY of its contents is the display. It's weird. An example page is below, click on the virtual tour tab and you'll see what I mean. All the code is displayed. This also happens for another page with the same type of code. This works fine in Chrome/IE PC and Mac. Any help would be appreciated.
The content is there, but it is hidden with display: no rule of style, so that it seems if there is script runs to display this content, then it does not end properly.
<div id="virtualbook" class="kdnbook" style="height: 465px; width: 680px; display: none; margin: auto;"></div>
Removal of display: none, the book appears to me.
The Web Console also displays an error with the MP3 file:
HTTP "Content-Type" of "audio/mpeg" is not supported. Load of media resource http://26ebe445280acec2e3b0-023df79dc48add581f4e26895345aac6.r54.cf1.rackcdn.com/page-flip.mp3 failed.
Facebook photos appears. Using Chrome on mac.On other browsers, everything works normally.There is no help on this on the Chrome site.
Answers can help with questions about Chrome, especially on a Mac.
Check with Facebook, Chrome and possibly Support Mac and Forums.
Facebook - help and Support
Facebook - Facebook Contact and support of Facebook
Facebook - Forums
I hope this helps.
Rob Brown - Microsoft MVP<- profile="" -="" windows="" expert="" -="" consumer="" :="" bicycle="">-><- mark="" twain="" said="" it="">->
I created the music fom my Sansa Clip with Windows Media play on XP as well as with iTunes on my Mac OS 10 x. Anyway to play very well on the Clip. The issue I'm having is that the artists are not sorted quite alphabetically when appearing in the music video. I'll see all fine artists with MP3 player, but in the case of artists starting with the letter C, I could see Cheap Trick before Calexia. It seems to be sorting alphabetically for music created by Windows on music Mac-created within the letter.
Then when I connect the clamp on my Windows desktop with the USB cable, I see only those music created by Windows. On the flip side, when I plug it into my Mac laptop, I see only records created by Mac. As I said earlier, at least I can watch or listen to all with the Clip.
Others are experiencing these issues? If so, advice where the music created an operating system and the display on another? If so, then I think that I would be able to sort my files of artists. Otherwise, I am pleased with my toy.
It seems that your problem may be related to usb MTP and MSC modes. The clip has 3 modes different MTP (media transfer protocol) usb MSC (mass storage class) and auto detect. by default, only the clip is set on auto detection.
Since you use the clip between mac and PC your best bet will be to format clip put in MSC mode and everything that you reload the music.
in the clip menu, go to settings > usb mode > MSC
then all that you reload the music and that should solve your problem.
The question asked by several users, without satisfactory answer. This seems to be a problem without a solution.
I can't get my laptop Windows 7 see my Mac desktop on my home network wireless. The laptop connects to the network very well and can access the Internet without problem. But I can't connect the Windows PC to Mac to share files. The Mac can see the PC and connect to it from the Mac side, so if I'm at the Mac I can drag files to the PC. If I'm on the laptop, it is an island in the ocean. Nothing can be seen anywhere on the network. It is impossible to copy files to the Mac from the PC.
There must be a Windows 7 problem. I have another laptop running XP and it automatically connects to the Mac.
Is this a bug of Windows 7 and this is why no one can explain how to solve this problem? Mac forums are loaded with people having the same problem with their Windows 7 computers.
PilotBob's suggestion did the trick for me. I was tearing my hair on all last night about why my Windows 7 (Ultimate) machine can access the files on my old MacBook Air for a year and not my two new OSX machines. When you try to access the new machines I kept getting an alert box saying connection failure and asks me to enter my username and password. Although they have identical accounts on all of my machines, I couldn't login to the new machines, OSX, even after you type the correct user name and password.
The problem, it turns out, was that the Macbook Air has been configured to use the same working group as the Windows 7 machine (which I had imaginative name "WORKGROUP") and the new OSX machines did not use any group of work at all. Once I did that change, Windows 7 automatically connected the new OSX machines.
My only point remaining dissatisfaction is that Windows 7 does not automatically captures the OSX machines on the subnet and the list under 'Network', as it does with my other Windows 7 machines. I have to enter the address of the OSX machine I want to access in the address bar of the file manager: i.e. "\\ComputerName" to see shared files on OSX machines. But once this is done, the OSX computers under network in file manager and remain there, and I can click on it to access all that is shared. I can live with that, even if, as John + 6154 pointed out, it seems that Microsoft could facilitate this. OSX automatically resumes all Windows machines on the subnet. So why can't Windows do the same? (My guess is that Microsoft will not be able to get away with this kind of arrogance much longer. "If things continue as they are it might soon be Microsoft touting that Windows plays nice with OSX, rather than OSX touting that it plays well with Windows.)
In any case... taking into account the situation as it is, and adaptation of all the advice above with special credit to Malkeleah, here is what I believe is a complete list of what you need to do to allow access of file under OS Windows 7 x:
On Windows 7:
- Configure a user account with a password
- Go to control panel > all items in the control panel > network and sharing Center, click on "change the advanced sharing settings" and make the following settings for any kind of network, you're on (probably home or work)
- Discovery of plug in the network
- Open the files and printers sharing
- Turn on the sharing section Public folder sharing
- Plug the password protected sharing
- Do not use "Homegroup" (he has a knack for spoiling your manual network settings)
- Make sure that your firewall allows traffic on your subnet to cross
- Identify the task force of your Windows machine by going to control panel > system and security > system. The name and the workgroup for your computer are displayed. You can change these if you have administrative privileges; Click on "Change settings" just to the right of the name of the computer. You will need the Working Group to set up your OSX machine.
- It seems you have to use Windows 7 Professional or ultimate edition to make the work of file sharing. I have not tried with Home Premium.
- Go to the Apple Menu > System Preferences
- Select users and groups
- Set up a user with the same username and password as on the Windows machine (there is a padlock at the bottom left that you may need to click to allow you to make changes - this appears for almost all settings in system preferences)
- You can, if you wish, set up an automatic connection as Malkeleah for Windows. Just click on "Connection Options" at the bottom of the list of users
- Go back to system preferences, and then select the network
- Click on the Advanced button
- Click TCP/IP and make sure that you are on the same IP subnet as the Windows machine: that is 192.168.XXX. YYY, where XXX represents the subnet identifier and YYY represents the identifier of the machine. (I believe you can access the machines on different subnets, but you need to search the full IP address rather than just the name of the computer.)
- Click on WINS and set the NetBios name of the computer you want and the Working Group for the same workgroup that the Windows machine.
- Say OK for everything, then return back in system preferences and select sharing
- Check the things you want to share (at least the file sharing)
- Highlight file sharing, click the button under file sharing options (right) and select share files and folders using SMB (Windows) and select the users for whom sharing must be enabled. (It does no harm to also click AFP (Apple File Protocol) to share with the other OSX machines.)
- Click done, and then add the folders that you want to share using the sign [+] and [-] buttons at the bottom of the window and users. You can specify the privileges of each user the name of the user.
- Return to the WINS settings and make sure that OSX has defined the name of working group. For some reason any this does not happen instantly. If it is empty, then it has not been set. I had to try and try again repeatedly before 'take '. But once there, he should stay there. You may have to restart, however.
Finally, to access your OS x from Windows machine
- Open a Windows Explorer window
- In the address bar, type \\OSXComputerName, that is to say "\\Air" or something else
- If all goes well, your shared folders should appear immediately, no need to enter a password, the password of Windows 7 is the same.
I hope this helps someone.
I have a 1 TB WD Passport to transfer files from Linux (Ubuntu) to Windows 7. For some reason, the drive appears in Ubuntu and Mac computers but does not appear in Windows, the file system is NTFS (yet ironically works only in Unix-based operating systems) and I can't reformat the drive without losing the data on the USB. I also checked the disk management and it does not appear there either. I tried other USB keys and they are automatically detected, as they should be to prove that it is not a problem with the USB port. The light unit of 1 TB and I can hear it turn but nothing is displayed under computers.
Any suggestions? Otherwise, I'll have to transfer 8 GB at a time to my other USB stick from mac to windows that is simply delayed.
Thanks for any advice.
Thanks for posting your question in the Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you.
To help you to propose measures to solve the problem, I would appreciate if you could answer the following questions:
- Significant changes were made to your computer before this problem?
- Have you tried to connect your external hard drive to a different USB port?
You can try after the methods given and check if this helps solve the problem.
Try to run Automated Troubleshooting Services and check if this helps solve the problem.
Hardware devices do not work or are not detected in Windows
You can also check in the device if Manager disk external drive is listed.
- Connect the external hard drive to the computer.
- To open Device Manager, type devmgmt.msc in the box Start Search and press enter.
- Check if the hard drive is listed.
- In Device Manager, expand the hard drive listed in the list of devices.
- If the hard disk is listed, right click top > click Properties.
- In general, under control of device for the message status. After back if there is no error message.
You can also try to change the drive letter using the command line and check if you are able to use the external hard drive after that.
Assign, change, or remove a drive letter
Hope this information helps. For any other corresponding Windows help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help you.
The icon of my creative cloud that appears on top of the MAC, the box and when you open the application is displayed in white. It does not work. What should I do? Thank you
Please visit:creative cloud is empty window why?
I hope this helps.
Can I move my genealogy of Windows on a Mac? I don't want to lose the 30 years of research.
What program you use on your Windows computer? That means the developer of the program are saying about the program data, what format is? The developer of the program provides a Mac version of the program? If there's a Mac version as the developer said on the migration of data to the Mac?
"" Im trying to install usb 10 32/64-bit windows on a mac book Pro of the retina, when I do the ' iso ' step it tells me that I can do only with windows 7 or higher "confused."
Windows 10 download expects an existing installation of Windows 7 and will upgrade over him, using the key of Windows 7 license to build a new license key Windows 10. The free upgrade to Windows 10 period expired at the end of July. Boot don't Camp in El Capitan no installation supports a Windows 7 any longer.
I do not recommend install directly Windows (any version) directly in the Mac without Boot Camp, or one of the VM (VirtualBox, VMWare, Parallels, for example).
I have a new sewing machine, which connects via wifi to my computer for downloads, etc. However, the software is only for a PC. Is there a way I can run on my iMac?
You must install Windows on your Mac. Either as a Boot Camp partition separate or in a virtual machine, such as Parallels or VMware. With the first, you start directly in Windows. For all purposes, your computer is a PC. With the latter, you use Windows in OS X, so the two BONES are available at the same time.
There is also a CrossOver, which can run Windows applications to OS x without having Windows installed at all. But it of all or nothing if an application will run, uncertain, or not at all.
While moving recently, I came across my old digital camcorder Sony TRV620E and strips. I thought it would be a good opportunity to transfer the contents of the tape on my Mac I-... It is not as simple as it may seem however. I have Mac will not Recon
While moving recently, I came across my old digital camcorder Sony TRV620E and strips. I thought it would be a good opportunity to transfer the contents of the tape on my Mac I-... It is not as simple as it may seem however. The Mac I will not recognize the camera, which I have connected via an out DV link and a usb connection.
I also downloaded software HomeMemories of Sony, which seems to be as good as a chocolate teapot. In any case, I could not download the content, so I've been in conversation with Sony about it. Bit of a waste of time really, after about 3 months of back and forth emails they say that:
- 1. digital Camcorder (DCR-TRV620E) is not compatible with OS El Capitan.
- 2 PlayMemories House 3.1.00 or later version is compatible with OS El Capitan.
However, performance is not guaranteed for all computers.
As a result, please try another PC with a different OS.
I don't have access to another PC, only I have a Macbook Pro with exactly the same software as my Mac. They run El Kapitan 10.11.5 and I - Movie10.1.2, HomeMemories 3.1.00.12180 and I also have an old copy of the Toast Titanium 11.
Is it likely that say a DV FireWire or link Thunderbolt will make a difference? The latest version of the film I is also not compatible with the camera, according to Apple.
This camera needs a Firewire cable.
I made a stupid installation of 10 Windows on a Mac that is too old (early 2009).
I have another Mac on which it is possible to run Windows 10 (end of 2013).
Can someone help me solve the transmission?
Windows forums, you see some information, how to disable the first installation by entry some codes in the Terminal.
Hope that someone must know to help in this issue.
With thanks and best wishes,
Hi guys, everything becomes to collect my newly bought mac pro 3.1 (used). I'm moving PC, but how do I add my existing installation of windows on my mac? The mac pro is 3.1 and has 2 x 500 GB disks in a raid 1 TB configuration. It's just a matter of plugging my windows disk (I'm guessing No.) or is it a bit more complex than that? Any help or advice will be appreciated and hope to give back as much help as I get that I'm learning. Thank you
You can install Windows on a Mac computer using Boot Camp Assistant or by using a Parallels, Fusion, or VirtualBox virtual machine natively. Refer to the instructions of Boot Camp located here: http://www.apple.com/support/bootcamp/. OT If using a virtual machine see the instructions located on the Parallels, Fusion or VirtualBox sites.
In both cases you can not use a PC already existing installation of Windows. You need to reinstall Windows on your Mac.
What is the best strategy to migrate data from Windows to one Mac to another? I use Parallels Desktop to run Windows on my current Mac but want to use Bootcamp on my new.
If it is only the data (not apps) I use Dropbox. It turned out to be the best way to move things between the side Mac and the bootcamped Windows of my iMac side. I don't see why it would not work to move data from a virtual machine installation of Win to a BootCamp installation.
I have an early 2010 17 "Macbook Pro model to 2.66 GHz i7, but in the window"about this mac", it comes as made at the beginning of 2012.
All of you have service?
The Board has already been replaced?
That information is taken from the Board of Directors, I think.
My CD/DVD drive no longer appears in Windows Explorer in point 8.1 of Windows on my desktop HP Pavilion Slimline 400-034. The disc rotates during startup. I tried the troubleshooting of Microsoft Window 8 with no luck. I would try the HP troubleshooting which requires access BIOS when booting, but by pressing F10 at startup me does not BIOS but Windows load normally. Any suggestions to at least help me get the BIOS?
Solved! No. thanks to HP. Even if I had never opened the file on my PC and make sure that the cable DVD could not be disconnected, I decided to look for. Much to my surprise, he has been disconnected - but not by me - by a HP technician. I remembered that I had to return the PC to HP to replace the power supply warranty in June 2014. Not only have they not reconnect the cable SATA DVD, they put the cable from the hard drive in the MB connector where the DVD cable was supposed to be. After trial and error and insert the DVD cable in the 3 open SATA connectors with no luck, and finally move the cable from the hard drive to another connector and put the cable DVD where the cable from the hard drive was, the DVD has been recognized by Windows and working correctly. Thanks to HP for the many hours I lost to try to correct their mistake.
Maybe you are looking for
Intend to transfer years of programming, about 50-60 patches with associated channel strips and audio samples, of a 2010 MBP running OS 10.8.5 MS 2.1.3 to a whole new MBP and OS. Think a model 13 "with 8 GB of RAM, but looking for recommendations on
HI guys,. Please I want to know is my [toshiba a200-10w | CT_ID 127560 = http://gulf.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/jsp/SUPPORTSECTION/discontinuedProductPage.do?LNG=13&service=AE&PRODU & DISC_MODEL = 1] supports RAM DDR2 PC2-6400 memory, be
My Toshiba Satellite A500/026 is about a month and today I finally had the time to try to connect to the Internet. However, to plug the ethernet cable from my modem to the laptop, there is no Internet connection. I tried to connect the same cable on
Hi guys, need help with Realtek HD audio driver I want to play stereo mix music and sing in my microphone at the same time... not for registration but in chat room, say. I'm using XP... Toshiba Satellite S4747 laptopIn the Realtek software "Realtek H
I loaded about 1300 photos. When I go to add new photos, windows live photos will try to reload all photos previously loading.