Don't forget about connections to the sites disappeared

Firefox 43.0 will not store my passwords any longer. See the image...

Problem of dictionary contains bad language

On an iMac (end 2013) with El Capitan 10.11.6 version In Dictonary 2.2.1 when I open the app, it shows the wrong language, any ideas. Screenshot provided with the preferences settings? I tried searching the forum can find similar problem. Thanks Davi

How do I backup since version 5.0 (beta) for version 4.0.1?

I would like to help the Firefox version that I used until a few minutes before; while I can enjoy the use of the different Add - ons that version 5.0 is not currently supports.

7203ss dv7 ENVY: ENVY dv7 7203ss los Necesito UN driver of the huella y otros mas few

Hola muy buen dia el Necesito UN driver of the huella y me sirva para el operating system windows 7 y TR pudiesen los demas pilot tambien! Gracias

Tecra R10 - 10W / R10 - 111 3 G module problem see also messages from May 25

Thanks for your fast replay. Yes, I have tried to reinstall the SIM card and updated everything what is possible from the homepage, Microsoft and Toshiba. No external devices (e.g. 3 G USB) installed and windows is retrieved by a full licensed Window

How to restart the Satellite 5200 801 without using the recovery disk?

HelloI haven't used my Satellite 5200 801 for awhile and now it does not start. That's what I have on the black screen: Intel® Boot Agent Version 4.1.04Copyright © 1997-2002, Intel CorporationPXE - E61: Media test failure, check cable ofPXE - M0F: Ex

CanoScan 9000F vs El Capitan 10.11.3

New update knocked out my scanning software. [CanoScan 9000F]  Just Canon updated 12/15/15 for 10.11, but now a 10.11.3 update is necessary?  Is there a work-a-round without having to completely reconfigure my operating system for a sweep of the base

kdl70r550a why are there no radio app?

Y at - it an app like iheart or tunein that I'm missing?

Min/max to accumulate dasylab peaks? Is this possible?

In collaboration with Dasylab 10.  I'm looking to collect peaks min/max on a form of sinwave we will run.  Is this possible?  If so, how?  Or I have to just to oversample and sift through data? Thank you! Select this option.

Blank Page for people with disabilities and additional installers

Hello friends, First of all, I would like to thank NOR & veterans on the maintenance of this vast and useful forum where we can find solutions to almost all of our problems. I recently faced a problem when creating Setup program for my application (f

followed by Windows memory program

Hello I want to monitor the total amount of memory used by a Windows process. Something like the Windows Task Manager. It's abbrevations used to get the amount of memory used an application created with Labview. I know there are several ways to calcu

What model Acre Tower is like my old Dell?

Query: I have now a Dimension 2350 - Premium 4CPU 1.8 GHz I added Ram to 768 MHz. It is now about 9 years. There a failure of the heat sink clip and I need to replace. I would like to know what new models (tour) that resemble the layout. [ports, slot

Outlook express error 1101port will not mail in

When Outlook Express is open the message. The POP3 host is not found, socket error 11001 error 0x800CCC0D number

Disable the automatic generation of folder.jpg

I have a couple of music files that already have incorporated album covers, but that do not contain the album cover itself in this same folder where the music file. Whenever I try to add music for collections such as the Zune software, it automatical

Unable to connect to a Windows XP Pro SP3 machine using remote assistance

Remote Assistance XP Pro sp3 and Windows 7Any I realize account of Windows 7 is still in RC, so if that's the answer, that's what it is. :-) Trying to help MOM with assistance remotely.  She is under XP Pro sp3, and I'm running a box fully patched Wi

Problems of product download Microsoft and updates

Whenever I try to download all Product like Microsoft WebMatrix, MSN Messenger, Web Visual Studio Express or any other product, after a few percent of download, or at the end of a few components, download stop. I tried several times to download the s

I have a 64 bit system and need to change my IE 64 32-bit

I have a 64 bit system and need to change my IE 64 32-bit

Windows 7 not genuine notice after off windows automatic update of 10

Hello After an automatic upgrade to windows 10 I now have a windows not genuine opinion.  I ran the diagnostic recommended and secure the release of the report, can advise you please. Thank you. David Diagnostic report (1.9.0027.0):------------------

I can receive, but not send. Error (0 x 80004003) occurred after sending photos from Picasa.

I get the following error in WLM: 0 x 80004003 while trying to send messages.  I can receive, but not send.  Error occurred after sending photos from Picasa.

Send the setting via a slot

try { QNetworkRequest request = QNetworkRequest(); QString s1 = map["IMAGE"].toString(); request.setUrl(QUrl(s1)); request.setAttribute(QNetworkRequest::CacheLoadControlAttribute, QNetworkRequest::AlwaysNetwork); QNetworkAccessManager* nam = new QNet