Why icloud and itunes are separated?

It's confusing to me and seems that their products would be more user-friendly if everything was in one place. Come on apple, after all, 2016...

Connection of a fifth generation iPod to iTunes in Windows 10

Hello world I'm really racking me my brains on the subject. My good friend has already been browsing these forums to try to find an answer to his question. She has iPod fifth generation, using Windows 10 and the latest version of iTunes on a Dell Ins

File sharing settings

I recently updated two of my Macs to El Capitan, and simply check the box under system preferences/sharing file sharing, I can share files between two Macs - wonderful back. However, I have an old Mac 10.5.8 Leopard who won't get upgrades and I can't

Firefox blocks 4 to 5 startups

Question I have another type of problem with Firefox Description I used the version 3.5.6 by 3.6.3. All versions hang exactly the same on most of the startups. I have to reopen it in safe mode, and then reopen again in normal mode before it will open

Why no App for Samsung 6000 series!

How is you can't get Skype on the 7000 and 8000 series, but not 6000 series that if we still the internet capabilities and intelligent terminal? I can even use it on my iphone then what are you get an update for Samsung 6000 users?

Left Handed orientation in Yoga book

If looking for left-handed use in Draw mode, the screen will refocus itself to that effect? I guess so, but not sure. Thank you.

My 6 + cracked iPhone screen spontaneous!

My spontaneous cracked screen! How can this happen and what can I do now? Before I had a 5s without any problem... I always use a hood in rubber and screenprotector.

HP Officejet Pro 8600: Control panel display

Hi, the control panel (screen) of my printer is blurred, it is impossible to work or that you configure. I've been connected UBS cable and wireless. I used HP Scan doctor, but I have not found solutions. Thank you!

I was not able to install the update of work 8 KB973636.

Although I have tried more than 50 times I can not get the update for Works 8 KB973636 insall.  I receive the 646 code.  Any idea on what is worng?  Do I need to have this update?

Why I can't on my email account and hotmail MSN

I can't connect to my hotmail address, why?

Wuauclt.exe pigs all time processor which makes the computer unusable

The machine is a laptop Dell Vostro 1000 with Win XP SP3 Home edition. It has 2 GB of RAM with a 120 GB hard drive that is half full. The computer initially had no protection against the virus, then McAfee and Norton now. The problem exists all along

Iconia Tab 8 W1-810 W suddenly stopped the automatic screen rotation

Hello. I m havving problems with my Iconia Tab 8 W W1 - 810. He suddenly stopped the automatic rotation of screen and now I can´t find the box "Enable rotation of the screen. I have only the chance to put in landscape or portrait, but not in automati

How can I report a bug with Windows XP?

I've identified a reproducible bug in Windows XP on the backup and restore of encrypted files (EFS) using the Win32 API.  I have a simple program that illustrates the problem.  The problem does not recur on Vista or Windows 7.  Even if MS will not so

You want to buy a printer.

I have a hp Pavilion g7-2118nr Notebook PC and you want to buy a wireless printer. I would like to have the photo, scanner, printer. It will be not much used. Open to suggestions. Preferably no more than $100.00 +.

DWM is disabled

How can I activate my window manager

Problems installing Windows 7 on my Dell

Hello I'm having a hard time installing windows 7 on my computer. I have a Dell Dimension 3000, in which I currently upgraded the memory to 2 GB and installed a dvd/cd burner, Pioneer (DVR-A18M) to run Windows 7.  When I try to install the program, h

My dsc-wx200 cancels the import image with wifi on its own.

Hello, my dsc wx200 can connect to my computer and "preparing to import" the PlayMemories window appears, and he finds the images I want to import. But my camera gets stuck on "sending...". "part and on the screen LCD it says for a fraction of second

No updates installed from kb3004394 & kb3024777 have been installed

KB3004394 and KB3024777 appear in the update history, but not in the installed updates.  Given that these two were installed on 11/12/14 and 12/13/14 all new updates failed to install.  I tried to reinstall 777, but it doesn't seem to do anything, ha

GUI Builder Update... is there any

Hello RIM announced it would be releasing a GUI generator for application development sometimes by the middle of 2010.  It is now 2011. Is there news on this? The project has been abandoned?  Is there a new release date?  Is there a plugin for Eclips

Suspension PC starts by itself

Greetings: I have two PC HP Pavilion HPE h8 - 1360t Win7 Pro on Core i7-3770 64-bit CPU, 16 GB of memory, running in a local network.  When I sleep/suspend one, he remains suspended until I me re - wake up, as it should.  But the second PC will not b