I am unable to have Firefox remember passwords. The 'KEY' icon which is supposed to be on the left side of the address bar is not there. Windows Vista Ultimate Edition, Firefox Version 9.0.1
I need to have Firefox remember passwords. When I go to 'HELP' to get the instructions to do this, I am told to click on the 'KEY' icon on the left side of the address bar. But there is no icon.
Windows Vista Ultimate Edition, Firefox Version 9.0.1
I could use some help, thanks.
Make sure that you are not Firefox running in permanent private browsing mode.
To view the history settings and cookies, choose:
- Tools > Options > privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: use the custom settings for the story of
- Uncheck the box:  "always use the navigation mode private.
Start Firefox in Firefox to solve the issues in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is the cause of the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > appearance/themes).
- Makes no changes on the start safe mode window.
I was able to hit just enter on websites in the drop down, before, but now it does not work. I tried the upgrade to FF4 thinking that it can solve my problem but not yet, I have to use the arrow at the end of the address bar to run to the page.
If this does not work properly in mode without failure, then disable all extensions and then try to find out who is the cause by allowing both the problem reappears.
- Choose "Disable all add-ons" on issues to troubleshoot Firefox in Safe Mode to set window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change through "file > exit ' (Mac: ' Firefox > leave";) Linux: "file > exit ')
The address bar does not appear. How it to appear?
- If the menu bar is hidden, press in and hold the ALT key, this should make the convocation of Menu bar. Make sure you have the Navigation tools and other visible toolbars toolbar: view > toolbars.
- If items are missing then see if you can find them in the view > toolbars > customize window.
- If you see the item in the window customize then bring her back in the window, customize the Navigation toolbar.
- If you do not see this item then click Restore default set in the view > toolbars > customize window.
I have Windows vista Ultimate edition. but he started asking for activation after the windows update while it has already been activated before the update.
If Windows Vista application unexpected activation
On rare occasions, you may be prompted to activate Windows Vista on a computer that did not previously require Windows Vista activation or has already been activated successfully. For example, this may occur on a computer on which Windows Vista was preinstalled by an OEM installation or Volume licensing and are major hardware changes occurred, such as upgrading the hard disk and memory at the same time.
If you are prompted to reactivate Windows Vista, you can do this by using the Windows Activation Wizard to:
- Click Start, and then click computer.
- Click System Properties on the toolbar, and then click click here to activate Windows now in the Windows activation area. If you are prompted for an administrator password or a confirmation, type the password, or click continue.
- Select the Windows Vista activation method that you want, and then follow the instructions.
To avoid this problem in the future, obtain the latest service pack for your version of Windows Vista, either through automatic updates or direct download.
To update to Windows Vista and prevent this activation problem does not happen:
- Click Start, click all programs, and then click Windows Update.
- Click find updates.
- As soon as Windows Vista found the updates, click the install updates button.
How to activate Windows Vista
Activation fails when you try to activate Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2 on the Internet
I have two Acer ASpire laptops. They are totally frozen because of the virus. I lost the recovery of Windows Vista Ultimate Edition disc, where to get a replacement. I have to rebuild my laptop.
I have two Acer Aspire laptops. They are totally frozen because of the virus.
I lost the recovery of Windows Vista Ultimate Edition disc, where to get a replacement.
I have to rebuild my laptop.
No - what are the two Acers come with a recovery disk?
If this is not the case, one of them would have a recovery partion, which specifically is to reinstall the operating system on it.
With an Acer, you press Alt + F10 at startup to start the recovery process.
All data are lost when you do the above.
And for the lost disc, contact Acer and ask them to send you recovery disks.
They do that for a small fee:
Some manufacturers have more available Vista recovery disks.
If this happens, you may need to try this instead:
You can also borrow and use a Microsoft Vista DVD, which contains the files for the different editions of Vista (Home Basic, Home Premium, Business and Ultimate) must be installed. The product key on your computer / Laptop box determines what Edition is installed.
Other manufacturers recovery DVDs are should not be used for this purpose.
And you need to know the version of 'bit' for Vista, as 32-bit and 64-bit editions come on different DVDs
Here's how to do a clean install of Vista using a DVD of Vista from Microsoft:
"How to do a clean install and configure with a full Version of Vista '
And phone Activation may be necessary when you use the above installation method.
"How to activate Vista normally and by Activation of the phone '
See you soon.
Sites Web is not remembered in the address bar, despite the AutoComplete feature is set correctly. It's very frustrating. Can someone tell me why this is happening, please?
Make sure that we are talking about the same thing. AutoComplete is to complete the forms.
I think what you want is Options > privacy > Location Bar >... suggest nothing is probably what you are. Place in history/bookmarks as you wish.
I have Windows Vista Ultimate Edition, I want to go back to my Windows XP specialist, how then - I get in touch with Microsoft to send me a copy of my Windows XP Professional, I bought a lot of Microsoft, Katrina Distroyed my business and also home or what should I do?
Your computer has a recovery partition, check the owner's manual or the web site of the manufacturer of your PC support.
J W Stuart: http://www.pagestart.com
When I open a new tab I see Google search smooth with large beautiful Firefox logo on the top center of research, and makes me automatically type in this research. Is there a way to automatically enter address bar when a new tab is opened? Just moved to Firefox and it's quite annoying.
Thanks to all the advice.
Looks like you have set browser.newtab.url to Subject: House which opens the default home page in each new tab. The simplest thing to do is to reset this preference so that instead of the new tab page:
- Type of topic: config in the address bar and press ENTER.
- To ignore the warning, press the big button "I'll be careful, I promise!
- In the search box, paste browser.newtab.url
- In the search results, click browser.newtab.url , and then choose reset.
- Custom installation tab.
- Open the modules (Ctrl + Shift + A Manager; Mac: Command + shift + A), then the Extensions category.
- Next to the new custom label, click on the Options button.
- The value of any page you want to open in each new tab (topic: newtab is the value default; about: home is the default home page) and make sure that "Focus in the URL bar" is not checked.
Firefox blocks the content of almost all Web sites.
It is even shows that for this page.
Whenever I update the facebook page / year app on facebook that will appear.
Previously it used to crash firefox, then I've updated, but since it is just keeping it blocking if gray / geen colorful lock is active on the left side of the address bar.
So whenever I get this error I have to refresh the page & disable the protection on the page again.
If the site is verified then firefox blocks almost everything.
You can attach a screenshot?
Use a type of compressed as PNG or JPG image to save the screenshot.
You can try the following steps in case of problems with web pages:
Reload Web pages and ignore the cache to refresh potentially stale or corrupt.
- Hold down the SHIFT key and click the Reload button
- Press 'Ctrl + F5' or 'Ctrl + Shift + R' (Windows, Linux)
- Press 'Command + shift + R' (Mac)
Clear the cache and cookies only from Web sites that are causing problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/tools > Options > advanced > network > content caching Web: 'clear now '.
'Delete Cookies' sites causing problems:
- Firefox/tools > Options > privacy > Cookies: "show the Cookies".
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Firefox/tools > Modules > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is the cause of the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Firefox/tools > Modules > appearance).
- Do NOT click on the reset button on the startup window Mode without failure.
Very recently, my Firefox has changed. I used to be able to start typing, say, 'www.google.com' in my location toolbar window. This would provide a drop-down list of recent sites, and I just click the line "www.google.com". Firefox would immediately take me to this Web site with a single click.
But now if I click on the line 'www.google.com', it simply puts "www.google.com" in the location toolbar window, do not send me to google. I have to press the arrow to the right of the address bar to go to the page of google.
Thus, something changed last week - maybe a setting has updated? I looked at the options page and can't seem to find something that applies.
Please check if this happens in Safe Mode.
I have type in a new web site in the address bar. Press enter, nothing happens? Went to internet expl. ORER and tried. It worked. Uninstalled Mozilla twice. reinstalled. Still, the address bar does not go to the new site. What I am doing wrong?
I type in a new web site in the address bar. Press ENTER. Wait. Wait. type in the same new website in the search bar. It goes straight. Uninstalled Mozilla twice. Reinstalled. Tried to go to a new web site. you press on enter. Nothing. What I am doing wrong? I tried this procedure in Internet Explorer and the new address was excluded.
I'll try from Firefox Firefox to solve the issues in Safe Mode. If you do not have the issue so that all your modules, extensions, and themes are disabled, you can try adding them in one by one until you find the culprit. You should look at the guide to troubleshooting Extensions and themes and article troubleshooting issues with plugins like Flash or Java to solve common Firefox problems as well.
Hope this helps!
Recently, I bought a laptop in the Japan. The operating system is Windows Vista Business Japanese Version. I'm not familiar with the Japanese language and because of that I wanted to change it to English. I had discovered to find the way to put in place, but I found there was no way else to solve except buy a new Windows Vista with English Version or mine upgrade to Windows Vista ultimate. And I want to ask a question:
1. is there anything else beside what I mentioned above?
2. If I decided to buy a Step-Upgrade Vista Ultimate DVD Business, should I buy with the same language version with my Vista business, Japanese Version? Or is it fine with Step-setting level Vista Business to ultimate DVD English version anyway?
3. Please show me how to change the display language after upgrade my Vista to Vista Ultimate!
3. in the future, if there is a problem that I have to reinstall the OS, this DVD of Step - update allows again?
Thank you for your attention.
I'm sorry, my English is not good enough, I hope that you will understand my questions.
1. to change your Vista professional Japanese language to English, you can buy a Japanese Vista Ultimate Upgrade disk/license.
Then download the English language through Windows Update as an option Pack.
Vista Ultimate upgrade must be done in the original language Vista came.
2. your other Option is to buy a FULL Vista Business English version and do a clean install.
3. If you want to reinstall, you need the original installation of business > Ultimate upgrade > re-download the optional updates in Windows English Language Pack...
See you soon.
Mick Murphy - Microsoft partner
I use Firefox for several years without problem. Recently, I made a few adjustments to the title of the tab options and now I'm going to have trouble getting to the Web sites by using google. I put a search such as 'floral paintings' word and of course of the hundreds of web sites pop up, but when I click on the site, nothing happens, I just get a blank page with showing Tools menu. I do a lot of research on the internet and this makes it just my life. I tried to uninstall Fiefox and reinstall anything will do. I tried various fixes without success, I tried the default option without success. What the hell is happening? Help, please!
Check the settings of the offending program. And after his name.
I'm glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. If you haven't already done so, please select the answer that solved the problem. This will help other users with similar problems more easily find the solution.
Please contact the Mozilla Support.
Starting this weekend when I opened a new tab, I can only type a few letters before my cursor jumps far and I have to set on the address bar to continue typing - what can I do to fix this?
This weekend I started having problems tab that had never happened before. When I open a new tab, I don't have time to type one or two letters before the cursor jumps away. I did a scan of symantec without success. Someone at - it suggestions on how to solve this problem of jumping? Thank you
This has happened
Each time Firefox opened
Is this weekend
Me once again. It is the complement of CoolPreviews, not Firefox.
Since the return of FF 3.6.4 or 3.6.3 does not resolve the issue, I searched further and found the culprit.
After you disable CoolPreviews 3.1.0623, the question came to me.
I downloaded and installed and updated for Windows Vista Ultimate Edition. I have received a warning that a file is missing or damaged. What's past and how to fix my computer running again?
I have my computer set up to warn me about available updates. I downloaded the update for Windows Vista Edition full and proceeded with the installation. To restart my computer, I receive a message that a file is missing or damaged and reinstall drive does nothing. I bought the computer from a colleague about 3 years ago and until recently just used it to play DVDs and music. In July, my son set up a wireless network I can use internet on this computer and my main on a floor. What happened and how do I get my second working computer? File: ntoskrn1.exe, status: 0xc0000098.
I suggest you to refer to this link and check if it helps: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/itprovistasp/thread/4dc56ab0-3db9-4ff0-b156-864394fe6c04/
It will be useful.
Maybe you are looking for
Hello world I have a step of the 'statement' (step 1) inside a while loop that creates an additional result to the stage (using Step.AdditionalResults.CustomResults.Insert). For each row in the While loop this 'statement' step will create a new addi
How to change computer name in windows vista edition Home premium?
Hi all I have a request in the market, in this, I disconnected a call with key Injection, which then displays the User Interface. And it works perfectly on most of the devices... But few customers came with questions that does not have the User Inter
Hello I am confuced with x and y params below. Can someone help me understand this properly. A Visual help will be great. See you soon fillRect public void fillRect(int x, int y, int width, int height) Fills a rectangle. Note that if global alpha is
Hi expeerts,I want to know analysis thorough database oracle for performance - tuning. when we execute these queries as shown below in oracle. what oracle stage to execution. Please tell me step by step. my new in oracle, I try to understand what hap