The behavior of the plugin pop-up blocking

Nice day.I get pop-up 'Java Deployment Toolkit (click-to-play)' at the top of the web page when I connect to my site http://clip2net.com/clip/m0/1379329015-clip-33kb.pngWhen I click any request for menu (see screen, application as 'Admin', 'Alerts' a

Satellite P55W-B5318 - Station Service question

Hi - I found two different stations so I removed one, but the other has disappeared as well. How can I get it back and have only one? According to me, the laptop has been implemented in New Zealand of America by the retail group, that I bought it fro

Satellite P850-F315 - RECOVERY ISSUES

Hello I bought a laptop Toshiba Satellite P850-F315. After that I did a factory reset (now "zero" all by pressing the button "power on"), I noticed that I had driver problems on my USB ports.I have found workarounds and kept the operation of the mach

Re: Unable to install the display on my Satellite C850D-109 driver

Satellite C850D-109 PSC9SEI am trying to install display drivers. I downloaded the correct drivers from the driver download section.The unpacking and UAC rises and I click Yes... Nothing happens after that. What is wrong. ?His own Windows Installer w

Determined that I can spend to 10.6.8 Maverick.  When I update will I still have my existing bookmarks from Chrome and Mac Mail?

Determine that I can spend to 10.6.8 Maverick. When I update it will save my e-mail file and Chrome bookmarks?

Sticks of DDR3 1066 mhz 2GB x 2 clocked at 800 mhz on Satellite L500-1TU

Hello world! So I bought this Toshiba laptop 2 weeks agohttp://PT.computers.Toshiba-Europe.com/innovation/product/satellite-L500-1TU/1082331/toshibaShop/FAL... Sometimes, I noticed he has a few hicups when im game or on youtube, as the noise loops fo

HP pavilion p184ca 15: hp pavilion p184ca 15 limited wifi connection problem after update my window 8.1 for windows 10

Please help me to solve this problem from my computer, that my hp Pavilion 15 p184ca is now limited WiFi connection after my window 8.1 for windows 10. hope you guys can help me and I know that many more hp customers are waiting for your response to

Satellite L670D-10F - USB ports on the side right do not work

Hello I have a problem with 2 USB ports on the right side of my laptop satellite L670D-10th with Windows 7. This morning, there was no problem, I've used my optical mouse without problem, but when I restart my computer this afternoon ports no longer

Compatible drivers for Windows 7 for Sleekbook 15-B011NR

The original hard drive running Windows 8 crashed, and I replaced it with a hard drive running Windows 7 from my old wifes computer that had a screen of shatterd. I find it very difficult to get the correct drivers to run because this drive is lookin

Problem reading the PXI-2503 channels above 23 in mode 1 wire 48 x 1 Mux on Linux

I can't get the above relay stations 23 in mode 1 wire 48 x 1 % nilsdev | grep 2503OR PXI-2503: "Dev1". The topology is set on "2503/1-Wire 48 x 1 Mux ' via the following API, using the 'Dev1 '. DAQmxSwitchSetTopologyAndReset (device, topology) In th

Anbody can help me

Hey can someone help me get the code for my hp laptop of my administrator password or power on password? They gave me these numbers 945 55406 for disabled system

Plot scale association

is it possible: I have a chart, there several scales there... many on the left side of the graph and many on the right, I show only 2 at a time, it is essentially a plot of scale are double with y-selectable scales... I do using nodes of property and

KB2656353 security update will not install on my Windows XP despite many attempts

This automated update will not install on my XP PC. Many other updates, before and since that have installed successfully. I would appreciate any advice. Thank you.

Web App WebOS 1.3.5 lost with the WebOS 1.3.5.1 update feature?

With WebOS 1.3.5 I was able to open the yahoo mobile site (configured for Opera Mini) without having loaded the Opera - which means that WebOS was all the right support call Java required for yahoo mobile site.  After the 1.3.5.1 update, this is no l

Acer desktop after the HORRIBLE system - recovery

Hi, I recently started to get into trouble when you play all THE games on my computer. Games like World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2 and Guild Wars. They have completely turned off my computer after 1-2 minutes. They even stop it if I left it on the logi

Install Windows 10Pro on a Windows Vista-based computer

I bought the Windows 10 Pro for $199 because everything I read said I couldn't upgrade Vista and had to buy a new license, but have not been able to find instructions on how to replace my Vista system on my HP laptop. I thought that I could just inse

Cannot add Contacts in my Windows Live Mail account.

Hi, just wondered why I can't add contacts to my windows email account?  Is there a limit to how many contacts you can have?  Please answer.  Thank you. David

G60-120us: triggered and crashed (short-circuit)?

I really made a simple mistake, the screen was not reciving power so I unplugged my power cord and I forgot to take my battery or powerdown before starting to work on my laptop. The card mother screen plugin (main cord) was not entirely bluged in one

Cisco connect software for E4200V1

Hi all Original and downloaded the software CiscoConnect E4200 is after installation relative to the EA4500 version and does not work with the E4200V1 router.

PowerConnect 5324 SFP Module

Hello I have a PowerConnect 5324 and a "QLE2462 PCI Express 4 Gb FC Dual Channel".What modules I need to buy to make them talk to each other? The seats of switch on the server, so I'm sure I need a SX module. I have no knowledge on the FC so a deep a