Satellite A300 - impossible to install the audio driver Conexant high definition

I have a Toshiba Satellite A300 series with Conexant audio... my problem is the following... I can't install drivers for Conexant high definition audio in windows vista 64-bit because when I run the installer smartd 221... + Setup properly detects th

Unable to set USB drive as first boot on my Satellite A60 device

I have an A60 which CD/DVD does not work. I want to reinstall windows XP from a USB key (I know it's possible) but impossible to define the sequence in the BIOS to boot from USB. IT shows me boot form HDD, drive to floppy or CD that is not working an

K4 Note-Lenovo snapit camera app

I noticed k4 hv. But I don't know where I get snapit camera app Comment to Moderator: The model is added to the object for clarity.

In Envy 700 graphics card upgrade - 215 Intel 4600 with Geforce gtx 750 ti

Hello I wonder to know - is it possible to update my system with the following specifications by adding a geforce gtx 750 ti (http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-Superclock-Dual-Link-Graphics-02G-P4-3753-KR/dp/B00IDG3IDO/ref=sr_1_2?s=e... Thank you! HP Envy 7

Luxor adventure freezes during playback

Original title: luxor adventure freezes during the game and can't get out of Access violation 05370BC and 6CF1E828Game address will freeze access violation and read the address 6CF1E828. To go out I have to stop down

machine virtual Windows 7 for xp, files became broken in xp

Load Rockwell software to Virtual XP and after addition of XP updates for windows that it wiped out the files. Now I can't find the files that were loaded, I did a search, and windows cannot find files, even in deleted files. Where are the files stor

Language problems, burning discs of windows media player

For the past few weeks what I burn on the media player comes with Chinese writing, even if they are purchased in England in HMV best standard. Why this is happening and how can I change it? Yesterday I also completely restarted the computer laptop ba

Will run out of disk space with these daily updates of MSE my HP/Compaq Presario with Vista?

I'm sure this has been asked before.  I just installed Microsoft Security Essentials after the uninstall of a problem FREE AVAST ANTI VIRUS.  PC is better/work order.  But these daily updates of Microsoft are troubling.  I have 103 Gig capacity hard

PhotoSmart 8450: Using Costco to fill my HP PhotoPrinter 8450 ink cartridges?

Hello. Anyone who has used the service of Costco ink cartridge refill the old HP PhotoPrinter 8450? My tricolor cartridge is exhausted, and I need to get the colors more soon. Thank you in advance.

"Workflow" for BIS-Push

I downloaded the sample application, which contains a demo client. However, I find it very difficult to extract the correct workflow of this demo client and integrate it to my own project (with its own logging, factory connections etc.). Can someone

BlackBerry Smartphones Can I use my BB8900 charger on my new BB9800?

I can't find any documentation that explains my old charger (RIM Pt # HDW - 17955 - 001) is or is not approved for use with my new 9800. It is provided only with a Micro USB cable that plugs into an AC adapter. Since I'm working on 2 sites, I like to

Cisco PIX VPN pass through (sorry, tricky!)

Hello I'm having some problems with allowing IPSEC through a Cisco PIX 501. The configuration is the following: Host (mail Client) (192.168.1.111) | PIX (NAT) | INTERNET | (Checkpoint) VPN server The problem is, the PIX guard dropping my outgoing isa

"BOLD" cannot delete themes blackBerry smartphones

I'm unable to delete all themes in my options, it does not remove the menu option

Local users and groups is missing from computer management

I can't find the local users and groups folder in computer management. He is absent.

Apps does not / not opening not store

I upgraded from 8 to 8.1. Since then, I can't open some of my applications. I can't access my e-mail and I can't open Skype. I have uninstalles Skype but impossible to re-install now that he continues to send me to the app store, which does not open

Then the specified mail server host name differs from the certificate CN

My BIEE installation is 11.1.1.7 and SMTP server configured in EM. I put the root CA for SSL certificate file.He calls the error message "then hostname specified mail server differs from the certificate CN", when agent is running.The SMTP certificate

How Zoom without zooming transition?

I have seen tutorials that teach how to zoom in Adobe first CC 2014, but they still have a zooming transition.I try to put my keyframes close together but I still see the transition. How can I stop this?

I made a mistake and you have entered twice on the CC.

I made a mistake and have subscribed twice on the CC. Could you please cancel a subscription in my account ([email protected])