How to extend my warranty period, when I missed the deadline to do so?

I own a MacBook Air 13 inch and there is a problem in my screen, I can see the number of consecutive horizontal lines on my screen, make a rectangle and blocking my view, it attaches would cost a lot of money.  I'm quite regret not extending my warra

How do I stop emails are transferred to important.

I do not think that delete the 'Important' folder can be deleted so how do I stop e-mail from either automatically assigned to this case?

I am always safe from threats using Aurora?

I used Aurora in the past and I think use again. I wonder if I'm sure threats such as viruses, spyware, etc. with Aurora.

Video will not play. No solution in the forums. FF 12.0

bold text In the last few days I started getting an error everytime I tried to play a video. I would get "year error has occurred, please try again later". I did, but I get the same error on all videos, regardless of the location or subject. To fix a

Firefox version 9.0.1 - cannot display the homepage of i\google/facebook

Unusual a this; Here are the symptoms;1. a start up - it says "firefox is not your default browser, you have etc. This happens at every reboot.2. my homepage - iGoogle does not appear - watch but nothing else - iGoogle theme can not access gmail unle

Toshiba virtual Store account Reset - 11840

Please reset my account number of virtual shop 11840.Thank you

HP 5532: Printer claimed on another account

Try to set up instant ink but comes up with the error message "Printer claimed on another account" How will I know which account and tries to remove it?  Assuming that's what it takes! Very frustrated.

How can I reset my Sony hdrcx290 camcorder

There is no reset button on the Sony hdrcx290. How can I reset it?

My sound from speakers and shit

(I have the IdeaPad y510p, btw). Then I updated level to Windows 10 Home and noticed that my JBL speakers now sound like shit. I reinstalled the sound drivers, nothing works. I noticed, however, that things sound beautiful when you use headphones...

FIFO extended target

Hello I use a FIFO extended target for the trip in advance and I would like to know (if I use the memory block) which is the "number of items" maximum. Memory takes place only in the FPGA or is he uses the cRIO memory too? (I use the cRIO-9014) Thank

LabView load incorrect files

I have my current LV files, including the .lvproj files in the C:\avionics directory. My old files are in C:\xAvionics. The other day, I loaded one of the old files to see how something was done. When loaded it loaded a lot of dependencies. I closed

To the bottom of the sample

Hi all I need to re - sample a 1KH 1MH tdms file, it seems that it is possible with the help of "Sample Compression" but the point is the entrance to this block is a single signal and my tdms file consists of a few different channels a beginner I don

Acer Aspire TimelineX 3820 t - Windows Update - Synaptics Touch Pad conflict

Hello I just bought an Acer Aspire TimelineX, 3820 T. It's like a Synaptics Touchpad, which works fine until I do a Windows Update. Once I do the update of Windows, the touch pad doesn't work. Even if it works, there is no control over the touchpad.

Other editions of windows Vista compatibility

A game made for Windows 2000/95/98/ME/XP will work well with vista?

I have hotmail, I want to attach a file to an email without having to send every document that is located in the separate file, no way to do it?

I have a hotmail account. I want to send an associate several folders that contain the Word doc. 5-30 or the images in each of these files. When I click on the attachment it only will allow me to send or to fix each page in the file not the whole fil

RAID configuration

I bought a Z230 workstation.  It came with 2 drives hard not in any RAID array.  I would like to mirrored disks, but when I try to configure the table, he told me that all data will be lost on the two disks.  Is there a way to keep the data on the fi

hatred sensitve, pad touch, mouse used on this laptop before. Now tried 3 mouse that will not work.

using hp Pavilion dv6000 (dv6700 on sticker under laptop)Windows vista SP 2either 8 (cringe)different alerts: unknown device (list in the currency under usb Manager)all plug and play, but made more Plug and hide.Targus (PAUMOO4U)Targus (PAUM01U)Micro

How to delete the browsing history just by turning off the computer?

Original title: on windows vista why do Internet sites I have vista does not delete when I turn off my computer The sites I visit does not delete when I I shut down my computer using Windows vista either on google or yahoo sites?

Can not scan from printer

I'm trying to scan documents for my Photosmart C410A printer for my computer. When I hit ok, I get the message "try to start the computer can." Should what program I use? I tried the HP Solution Center, but he says he can't work because the installat

Interactive BitmapField

Hi all I want to make clickable BitmapField. Thanks in advance for your help. Buzz.