Hard drive?

What models of apple laptops have a hard drive?  I want to know who is the laptop more latest updated who still has a disk drive. When did they get rid of the disk drive on the macbook pro? I try to buy one of these laptops. one of them in 2016 have

ITunes 12.4.2.4 TONES missing folder

I updated to ITunes 12.4.2.4 and updated the software of the phone (6). Then, most of the music synchronized to the phone through (in-between crashes). All my ringtones (3 - made via Itunes) disappeared. Cannot see them on the phone in the sounds and

All the emails in my Outlook Inbox ARE GONE! Help!

My whole Inbox has been reached and cannot find my emails even in the "deleted". I logged my Hotmail account on my computer and everything is really disappeared without a trace! It's my main account and my important emails are ALL HERE... I have not

Tecra A11 - 11 H - error: RTC power failure

Hello You have a problem with my computer toshiba laptop, A11 - 11 H. From the start, when it has been disconnected (without battery) it will prompt "FAILURE of POWER RTC" press F2. It returns the BIOS settings for the date it was made on 13/05/2011.

Need Win 7 32-bit drivers for Satellite L675-10V

HelloI have trouble finding drivers and applications for satellite L675-10V. For 32-bit systems there are only 3 items to download without any application, while the 64-bit system is the complete list. If there are drivers for 64-bit, there should be

NOT86UA #ABA: computer laptop 15-af120nr

I don't know anything, I know you hate to hear that I open the box, place the battery in the seizure of power turn it gos on what sdtanderd of type I want? then give two options 1 turn off or truble shoot it's something wrong with her all ready thert

E550 + wireless + linux

I have win7 on my e550 & my netgear router works in wireless mode with it. I just installed linux mint & can get only with cable, wireless conn. Anyone know if thinkpads works wirelessly with linux or where are the pilots?

How can I get a name of table 1, column A, if column B is a negative number and insert the names of table 2?

How can I get a name of table 1, column A, if column B is a negative number and insert the names of table 2? What is the formula?

Double channel FP - TC problem

Hi, we have a problem with the FP-TC-J module, sometimes to the point of field is not perceived (MAX Returns a message "one or more specified attributes either do not exist..") The first time I try to move the module and this work very well, I correc

13 Yoga will support an external display of 1920 x 1200?

I bought a Dell monitor that has a resolution of 1920 x 1200. Is it possible to change the output resolution of my Yoga 13-superior to his native 1600 x 900? I use a DVI cable to HDMI as the supplier told me that it would do the job. Any help would b

E-mail duplicates in Outlook Express & Outlook 2000 quits at launch.

(1) I recently imported my email from Outlook 2000 to Outlook Express; After doing this one or twice, that I now e-mails duplicate.  Is it possible to remove all duplicates at once so I do not have to go through each one and delete the dupes? (2) act

The Microsoft Visual C++ in programs and features are needed to power my computer?

What are these programs? "Microsoft Visual c ++ ' I show several in my 'Control Panel' / programs and features. They are nessasary?

Several copies of the calendar (more than 20) running simultaneously in Windows sidebar

Windows Sidebar running several copies of the calendar 1.1.0.0. When I try to remove the gadgets, the screen freezes. Unknown, how the spouse got this many copy works like that on his laptop; and I am at a loss on how to reduce/elimate this gadget an

Attempt to sync music error - could not get the device certificate - C00D11E3

Original title: C00D11E3 I tried to sync music from my laptop to my brand new Sony Walkman NWZ - B153 MP3 player, but I got was a full load of a red cross on the left side of the lines of track information. "When I left clicked on one of the crosses,

How to connect this 7 ports USB 2.0 Slim Hub

Get code43 for this device.

How to limit connections wireless just mine?

I have a laptop on my home network connected to the Internet via my router wireless. I want to stop the connections to other areas except mine - how can I do this?

My Smartphone blackBerry torch do not stop restart

From App World, I installed an adidas miCoach, after the installation, I got permission. After that, my flashlight close a reboot and you don't have to restart again and again on the first screen. The only black. How can I fix it?

BlackBerry Smartphones 9530 German

Hello, I'm German man living in Canada from 1 to 3 years, I 9530 and I use it all over the world and have all my contacts and calendar, but I need German language support please, how can I do? All phones in the world have 3 laguages in all mobile pho

Dell d620 was supposed to happen with Windows XP but has Windows 7 Ultimate. How to install Windows XP on it?

I ordered this Dell d620 and it says it has Windows XP.  It came with Windows 7 Ultimate. I don't want Windows 7 Ultimate. Can I change this 7 Ultimate in Windows XP?  Do I have to download an XP program?  Thank you for reading my question.  Curt (Xe

Move the point of origin when you use the scale tool

HelloCan someone tell me if it is possible to move the point of origin when you use the scale tool? By default, when I change by dragging an anchor of the corner, the opposite corner is used as the origin. Ideally, I would like to to scale using an o