Map of UHS - II supported on Macs?

Which Mac support cards UHS - II?  I don't find it in the specification of the charges, or by Googling.There seems to be a board / community appropriate for this issue.

7520 HP loses the wireless connection. What can I do?

I've seen lots of talk about HP products, loss of wireless connection.  I have the same problem with my 7520.  Initial Setup is perfect, but he began to lose the connection when it went into standby mode.  Someone at - it a solution?

Blue screen - freezes at startup

It must be somewhere else, but I can't. Please help me, this is very annoying, it was such a nice program and now I can't use it in Windows 8... It's really disappointing. The app just does not work, the screen reduced after starting, will not see th

What will be ha iPhone 7 look like

WWhat it will look like

Satellite L655 is hot when the games

Hello I just bought a Toshiba Satellite L655. It has 4 GB of RAM, Intel Core i5 480 m, card ATi 5650 graphics and Windows 7 Home premium. There is a good graphics card to play games high-end however my laptop seems to get hot when you play the older

HP pavilion 500-098: hp pavilion 500-098 graphics card upgrade

I'm updating my video card present, a Radeon HD 8570 on my hp pavilion 500-098 office. I think it's a PCI card? It's because I'm trying to connect to my new monitor that requires a Display Port. I would appreciate any advice. Thank you

How to enable the WLAN on Satellite L830-114?

Hi, all of a sudden my laptop says "you are not connected to a network" and I have to activate the Betacam wireless! I have no idea how to proceed. I tried the fn with F12, but this does not solve the problem. Any help on this would be appreciated yo

YouTube displays do not all photos, logos, photos.

Today, I open my youtube page to find like this: What is the solution

Update Chipset, CPU, graphics card?

So, I have this laptop HP 8560p. Is it possible to level or chipset, processor (at 3840QM) or the video card to 4000M? I saw 8560w with these configurations, and 8560p is quite similar with the QM67 chipset, I would be interested to update something

error code 1001 on the range of printers HP laserjet 100 color mfp175nw

I received error codes whenever I have print something and decided to reinstall the drivers for this printer but it on the Summit craters at 99% and I get an error 1001.

Win XP (Pro) - the correct virtual memory size

Hello May I know what is the optimal size for the virtual memoray in MB when the Advance system setting? The default size of the system to the optimal size is? What happens when it is too beneath and above the optimum size? I need my PC to get the be

Buy a new computer with Windows XP

I currently own a desktop computer that now requires to be updated for memory (softwrae sape memory!).  I don't want the hassle to change everything (I want to be able to transfer any form my computer to a new computer seamlessly) so my question is c

Badly need help. Walkman went silent by itself

My walkman on T2 Ultra application 'by chance a MUTE for 5-10 seconds then come back." It only happens when the screen is off? This problem also occurs only when I plugged my headphones or taken any other 3.5 mm. Tried to restart the phone walkman ap

The message "an email in my Outbox unsent" at the opening of Windows live mail.

Original title: Windows live mail I sent an email with attached photos.  It has been returned as being too big for the reception of the receiver box.  Now, I get a message saying that I have an email no sent in my Outbox which I can't get rid of.  It

Activation of McAfee said to contact Dell technical support

I have a new XPS435.  When I try to turn it on, it says that it has already been activated, and if the system is a Dell refurbished that I should call Dell Support.  I can just see how THAT phone call will go.  This system is a Scratch and Dent of th

Major problems of the authorization.

Hello Lately, my laptop has entered a beginning of serious issues.lets of this. http://answers.Microsoft.com/en-us/Windows/Forum/Windows_7-hardware/updating-my-Intel-Centrino-n-6230-failed/1b11c9d9-e2ce-436f-9d76-66a3aa745905?TM=1400093497488 I tried

TELEPHONE FLY blackBerry smartphones; Need to check the backup file 'bbb '.

Hello My BlackBerry Curve 8530 got stolen and I have a backup file of "bbb-" from my phone. I would like to be able to read to check if there was anything sensitive, written in the Notes section in my blackberry. Is there anyway that I can read the f

Reassociating a user account and a folder of the user

I just bought a new computer and use Windows 8 for the first time.  I migrated old accounts on and didn't like not how some user account names arose or the manner in which the names of folders of them appeared in windows Explorer.  I made the mistake

Windows 7 sp1 update for hp mini 110-3000sa

Hi I have a problem with my hp mini 110-3000sa when I try to upgrade to sp1 I get the error message and the upgrade fails can't get sp1 to install on this machine my dm1 had no problem for example Spinstall.exe system error the program cannot start b

Search - Edit Lines table

HelloI have a lookup table which lines can be changed after the selection.When I change the line, I have attached a PartialAction on the button change.When I edit a line on the next block IE 11-20, the PartialAction defines the block on block initial